Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Rye Grain, Scales, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKarmaPolice
Puppy Detective
dosage?
    #562084 - 02/25/02 02:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I realize everyone is affected differently and all that, but I'm looking for some dosage recommendations for my first mushroom trip. I don't really want to ease in to it either. I'm very comfortable w/ myself, and I won't freak out. I'm not gonna sue anyone if I have a bad trip, so don't worry.

-A friend is growing some cubensis, bought from PF, from brf/vermiculite and rye/vermiculite cakes. I weigh probably somewhere around 220 lbs. I seem to have a high tolerance w/ everything. It always takes me a lot more of whatever, and I don't get high very often, so its a natural tolerance and not substance-based. If none of that matters, then ignore what I just said. I'm looking for a level 3 trip, for lack of better words. After the first one, I'll know whether or not to do more.

-How many grams do you recommend for dry and wet?
-In case we don't have a scale, about how many average size cubes would this be, dry and wet?
-Would it be any different for someone considerably lighter who is affected much more easily?

Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
Trusted Cultivator
Re: dosage? [Re: KarmaPolice]
    #562197 - 02/25/02 05:32 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

3.5 to 5 dry grams....for a nice easy trip

Here is a Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator for you to check out.
Click here

Have fun.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #562200 - 02/25/02 05:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yes.... 3 to 5 is a nice dose. Buy a scale.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #562204 - 02/25/02 05:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Rye Grain, Scales, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation