Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: stemmer]
    #5626901 - 05/13/06 11:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Stemmer.......

Chill man!

fireworks_god was not trying to be snotty or rude.

He was simply trying to understand........fully understand......where you were coming from.

that's all

he does this by asking questions

If you don't like having your thoughts questioned......even in the most basic way

don't come to the S&P forum, 'cause that's what this forum is all about

:shrug:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: niteowl]
    #5626948 - 05/13/06 11:45 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

No, he is indeed a snotty and rude person via the internet. It doesnt take much to realize that that is just how he asks stupid questions that he already knows the answer to.

I have no "real" problem with him or in other words, I couldnt care less. I cant say I read all of his comments because of the way he presented himself though. That sort of crap is not worth my time.

Edited by stemmer (05/14/06 12:17 AM)

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
    #5627082 - 05/14/06 12:33 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

stemmer you have totaly overeacted. at any moment u can just close the internet if its that bad. you dont even know him. Smoke some buds

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: mikeownow]
    #5627156 - 05/14/06 12:54 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Again, "No real problem" here......

I overeacted to another person's assinine overeaction. It was all in good fun, and warranted.

Like I have said, If I didnt enjoy bickering with this fool I wouldnt be here.

Has it ever occured to anyone that being chilled and smoking buds has nothing to do with this guy being rude provided the nothingness that he has been so quick to talk about. Im just pointing out the obvious........
Just trying to entertain myself here.
Ya, im pretty selfish, and dont care what that dude was saying for the most part.
Id smoke some buds, but I sure as shit wouldnt visit this thread after doing so.
If I did though, I might come back and say something like, "WOW, that guy is so rude and all knowing that its funny".
SO ya, this is funny to me......

Edited by stemmer (05/14/06 01:07 AM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5627207 - 05/14/06 01:13 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Its over though, I hope......

SO what do you all think about the price of mushrooms...... :ooo: <-----If I may use a condescending smiley myself

Edited by stemmer (05/14/06 01:15 AM)

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #5627426 - 05/14/06 03:07 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It's surprisingly high if you know what actually goes into producing them.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #5627488 - 05/14/06 03:55 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I know plenty about producing them and even 30 dollars per eighth is pretty sound for some growers.
It depends on the grower. Many people use mycelium water and the same supplies they have used for years(aside from BRF and vermiculite for example).

Edited by stemmer (05/14/06 04:19 AM)

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5627522 - 05/14/06 05:15 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I think your confused on which forum this is in, if you want to discuss the "Philosophy & Spirituality" of the price of shrooms then by all means stay, if you want to talk about the price of shrooms there's the "The Psychedelic Experience" or even the "pub"

We are not trying to nit pick or be condescending. Asking questions, and using smilies is not negative.

Your opinions on what constitutes a waist of time and what the cost of high priced hallucinogens differs from other members, you can keep saying you have "no real problem" but if you keep having a fake problem towards someone or something in this thread its still a problem, an one you hesitate and avoid. Don't judge here man, smilies can and are used in with no good intentions and warmth, why make them out to be negative?! :confused: :sun: :stoned: :rasta: :crazy: :mushroom2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This is a good thread, for many reasons. :thumbup:

OfflineDeviate
Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: Springs]
    #5627525 - 05/14/06 05:20 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

why cant i find the psychedelic experience anymore? i dont see it on the forum list.

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: Deviate]
    #5627532 - 05/14/06 05:40 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Its the very first one :wink:

OfflineDeviate
Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: Springs]
    #5627536 - 05/14/06 05:43 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

the first one for me is the pub. heres what my page looks like:

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics Threads Posts Last post

Community Threads Posts Last post

The Pub (50 viewing)
A place for laid-back discussion on any topic, come introduce yourself to the community, and join in some chilled-out conversation.
Moderator: boO, Shroomism, Ripple, Learyfan, CherryBom, Rono, chinacat72, gdman, OneMoreRobot3021, trendal, blinkidiot
Subforums: Veteran's Lounge
Chat room: #shroomery (59 users)
39085 693440 BOOM 2006, Portugal Shroom...
(Kamek) - 05/14/06 05:14 AM

Off-Topic Discussion (3 viewing)
This forum contains content that many will find extremely offensive. Such material includes grotesque photography, immature mentality, disrespect, and generally negative behavior. While some of our guidelines are relaxed, we do reserve the right to enforce them at any time. All views are those of their author and are in no way endorsed by the Shroomery. Due to the undeniably crappy content herein, threads will expire after 45 days of inactivity.
Moderator: Ripple, Rono, Bruce Cambell for a day!, OneMoreRobot3021
Subforums: Brothel du Sportastica
Chat room: #otd (13 users)
3205 65118 Re: Today...
(Basilides) - 05/14/06 05:23 AM

Philosophy & Spirituality (10 viewing)
General philosophical discussion covering the topics of epistemology, ethics, metaphysics, and aesthetics. This forum is debate oriented and designed for those who seek a lively discussion full of dissenting opinions and rebutted arguments. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you seek a forum to express your ideas without any criticism, try our Mysticism, Religion & the Paranormal forum.
Moderator: I_was_the_walrus, Phluck, Shroomism, Annom
13482 273726 Re: High-priced shrooms
(Springs) - 05/14/06 05:40 AM

Mysticism, Religion, & the Paranormal (1 viewing)
Similar to our Philosophy & Spirituality forum, here is a place for the dreamers who do not wish to have their ideas harshly criticized or disproved. Freely express and discuss your personal beliefs on spirituality, religion, mysticism and the paranormal. Share your views of the universe, souls, god(s), extraterrestrials and beyond. Attempting to disprove or discredit an idea will not be tolerated. If you wish to debate and argue a position, the Philosophy & Spirituality forum is your alternative.
Moderator: MAIA, JacquesCousteau, Shroomism
491 9200 Re: psychic detectives
(The_Red_Crayon) - 05/14/06 12:16 AM

Politics, Activism, and Law (5 viewing)
Come here to talk about politics, discuss legal issues and meet up with other activists from around the globe.
Moderator: Phred, Baby_Hitler
Subforums: Drug War Arena
10679 201165 Iraq army units fight each...
(Alex213) - 05/14/06 04:32 AM

Music, Art, and Literature (5 viewing)
Art, music, multimedia, prose, poetry and pictures - a forum where Shroomerites post their creative works and discuss what tickles their senses.
Moderator: Jinx, automan, Blastrid, stefan
Subforums: Shroomery Radio
7697 59368 Re: Matisyahu
(Wysefool) - 05/14/06 12:23 AM

Physical and Mental Well-Being (4 viewing)
This forum is dedicated to the healthy aspects of living, both physical and mental, and what we can do to raise our quality of life. Topics include dealing with the trials and tribulations of everyday life, discussing your own psychology, working on an exercise routine or sport, or simply receiving some good advice and feedback on life in general.
Moderator: boO, JacquesCousteau, zippoz, trendal
3067 41796 Re: Back injury -- how to ...
(Jack_Straw) - 05/14/06 02:56 AM

Gathering and Travel
This is the place to arrange offline meetings, travels and plan real world events.
Moderator: Annom, Effed, CherryBom, blinkidiot
Subforums: The Great Outdoors
1708 31094 Re: |||| NE 2006 Updated 2...
(RandalFlagg) - 05/13/06 07:18 PM

Science and Technology (2 viewing)
We live in an age of amazing scientific discoveries and technological achievements. Come here to discuss computers, electronics and the efforts of humans to understand and manipulate the world around them.
Moderator: Lana, Baby_Hitler, automan
Chat room: #geek (8 users)
3435 28254 Re: Text editor of choice?
(Seuss) - 05/14/06 05:41 AM

Marketplace (1 viewing)
Got something you want to sell, trade, buy, auction off or give away? This is the place for you to exchange goods and hold contests.
Commercial messages and posts offering or requesting illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
Moderator: automan, motaman, Roadkill
506 7617 Trade for Psilocybe subaer...
(Feelers) - 05/14/06 01:42 AM

Culinary Arts (1 viewing)
This forum is dedicated to the discussion of all food related topics, including: Cooking, Gardening, Home-Brewing, Diet & Nutrition, Proper Wine Selection, Throwing a Dinner Party, Bee-Keeping, Raising Livestock, Trout Farming, the Cultivation of Medicinal Mushrooms and Herbs, Anno's Tomatoes, Etc. Bon Appetite!
Moderator: boO
Subforums: Federation of Advanced Gourmet Shroomerites
1075 9544 Re: Flour, Cream, Egg, Oil...
(IWalkedOnTheMoon) - 05/12/06 11:04 PM

Security and Safety (6 viewing)
This is a forum designed to assist those who may want to keep their personal actions private. Reducing potential legal trouble is important, particularly in a nation which cannot concede to common sense and allow people the right to choose what they take into their own bodies.
Moderator: Lana
952 11375 Re: Friends' pot grow Bust...
(lithium) - 05/14/06 05:13 AM

Feedback and Administration Threads Posts Last post

Website Announcements and Feedback (8 viewing)
Here's where the site administrators announce changes to the website. You can also post your opinions and suggestions about how we can make the Shroomery better. This is not a forum to contest disciplinary action. Please use our Support Ticket System for such matters, providing as much related information as possible.
Moderator: Thor, Vampire999, Seuss, geokills, Ythan
Subforums: Promotion
3976 41525 Re: Username
(FungusMan) - 05/14/06 05:14 AM

Shroomery News Service (1 viewing)
Found some news which you think would interest this site's members? Post it here! Please, try to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevance. The Shroomery does not assure the credibility of these articles.
Moderator: motaman, veggie
3398 17305 How Drug Binds To Neurons ...
(veggie) - 05/14/06 01:08 AM

Shroomery Polls (5 viewing)
A forum dedicated to multiple choice polls to give us feedback on various issues. Polls may be removed based upon the sole discretion of the forum moderators.
Moderator: Gumby
419 8311 Re: To "www." or not
(whatever123) - 05/13/06 11:08 PM

FAQ Contributions
Help shape the online Frequently Asked Questions. Submit modifications or new topics for review by the FAQ team and have your grow, hunt or other advice archived permanently.
Moderator: Anno
211 1659 Re: How to apply an even c...
(Edgekrusher) - 05/12/06 07:32 AM

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: Deviate]
    #5627672 - 05/14/06 08:48 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Go to the "Jump to" drop-down at the bottom of this page. It has ALL the forums, not just the "Community"

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5627707 - 05/14/06 09:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
You may not have been trying to tear me a new one, but you were waisting your time from the get go.

I do not concern myself with other individuals' opinions on my behaviors, in regards to whether or not they are a waste of my time. Frankly, you do not know who I am, why I engage in the behaviors that I do, or what I seek to gain from my experiences.

As I already stated, I do not waste my time.

Quote:

You were also very snotty from the beginning....

Excuse me, I think I've had a sinus cold. Do you happen to have a box of kleenex available? :smirk:

Quote:

I would have even been more likely to read your clusterfuck of responses to my simple point of view if you had not used all the laughing smileys and such bull shit.

You know what? That's great. If, for whatever reason, you feel compelled to not read my posts, then don't. If you feel the need to let me know why, then send me a private message telling me why. Don't drag a thread off-topic simply to bitch, moan, whine, and complain about it. If you don't wish to read or reply to me, then don't.

Not to mention the fact that refusing to read someone's reply because of their usage of emoticons is pretty petty reasoning. :lol:

It's an emoticon, oh my god, don't hurt me!!! :evil:

Quote:

So ya, you came off as snotty, VERY snotty.

Emoticon usage + using quote tags + asking simple questions in regards to simple point of view = coming off as snotty, very snotty. Yes, that makes sense to me. :rolleyes:

Quote:

I dont like that one bit...... and have some fucking respect from now on while you are at it.

Respect is earned. If you have to demand that someone has respect for you, you obviously do not deserve it.

:headbang: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5627717 - 05/14/06 09:16 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
That sort of crap is not worth my time.

Which is why you have made response after response after response after response after response after response after response about it, not to mention a few private messages as well?

If it is not worth your time, then why reply? Why not put me on ignore? You aren't fooling anyone with your "I'm above this bullshit" claim. :rolleyes:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: High-priced shrooms [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5627732 - 05/14/06 09:22 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
Philosophy & Spirituality (10 viewing)
General philosophical discussion covering the topics of epistemology, ethics, metaphysics, and aesthetics. This forum is debate oriented and designed for those who seek a lively discussion full of dissenting opinions and rebutted arguments. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you seek a forum to express your ideas without any criticism, try our Mysticism, Religion & the Paranormal forum.

Quote:

Forum Rules said:
1) No flaming. If you can't state your case or refute someone else's case without calling him/her "stupid" or an "idiot" don't bother posting here. This forum is for intelligent discussion, not for belittling someone who holds differing opinions. This rule will be strictly enforced. If you have been warned already you will receive a temporary ban, if you continue to flame you will be banned permanently. Choose your words wisely or suffer the consequences.

ou are free to present pretty much anything of a philosophical nature you want for consideration - you can even espouse ideas most people would find ludicrous or repugnant. What you can't do is attack the person making the ludicrous or repugnant statements. You can bring to bear all your rhetorical skills and articulate arguments in an attempt to expose the idea under discussion as ludicrous, repugnant or whatever - as a matter of fact you are encouraged to do so - but the acceptable method is to direct all your weaponry at the idea being presented, not at the one presenting the idea.

If you choose to post in this forum be prepared to have your ideas and opinions challenged, refuted, disputed, rebutted, analyzed, shredded, pooh-poohed, and yes - even supported. If having your beliefs, opinions, and positions scrutinized critically makes you uncomfortable, this is not the forum for you.

Its a damn shame no one ever reads this information. :lol:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5628605 - 05/14/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

post after post after post.
We seem to have something in common.
And neither of us will let go of what I hope is just for fun.

Its over dude.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5628692 - 05/14/06 02:59 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
It's surprisingly high if you know what actually goes into producing them.

What does go into producing them?

A great amount of risk, most notably. Obviously, the process of growth itself is relatively simple and inexpensive. The same can be said for marijuana, and yet it costs $40-50 a quarter. Certainly, due to the increased risk of growing and selling these products, they cost more than what would simply cover the expenses involved in producing and distributing them.

Availability is also a factor to take into consideration. In smaller areas of the Midwest, mushrooms don't exactly come around often, and people will be willing to pay more when they actually do. The price is relative, and dependant on many factors.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#5628718 - 05/14/06 03:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

its not really that easy to grow bulk amounts of mushrooms
takes alot of time learning, and time spent designing and tweaking and time during production.
so while the layman may think, yah all u need is some spores jars grains and shit, its just not that simple.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #5628736 - 05/14/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Like I said, ten or fifteen dollars a gram is too much imo, and that's what friends tell me they are worth around here. Setting up a bulk grow is not as hard as growing a bunch of pot.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#5628765 - 05/14/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i would say mushrooms are much harder to grow than pot.. pot is a weed u know.. but ive never really grown pot so i cant say for sure.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag