Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineArgo
Leader of many,Follower of manymore
Male

Tripin' on Seeds
    #5381725 - 03/09/06 05:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

This past week I discovered one of my favorite drugs on this planet, LSA.  It all started a few weeks ago when some of my friends took these weird seeds.  They absolutely loved the experience and bought some more on the net.  When the seeds arrived, I was asked if I wanted to trip.  I ended up taking 10 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seed. 

First I peeled of the coating.  I was told that the coating caused nausea and should be scraped off.  Then my buds and I put the seeds in a plastic bag and hammered the shit out of them.  When they were all ground, we digested them with water.

Instantly nausea kicked in.  For 2 hours, I felt really sick.  Then the trip started and the nausea lifted.  For around 8 hours we tripped out like mad.  The auditory distortions and the body buzz was amazing!  I did not have intense visuals but there were some slight visuals.  Very fun trip!

The next day I woke up and felt stupid.  I went to class after jump starting the day with some weed and addoral.  I learned a lot about myself and my friends that night.  Next time I think I may take 8 or 9 seeds, 10 seemed to be a bit over the top. :thumbup:

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilocyan
Humble Voyager
Male

Loc: Atlanta...USA
Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: Argo]
    #5382278 - 03/09/06 07:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm thinking about trying LSA this summer, via either HBWR or some home grown Morning Glories when my Ethnobotanical garden gets underway.

Why did you feel stupid the next day?

--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: Psilocyan]
    #5382464 - 03/09/06 08:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I found that when I did HBWR - I felt very 'goofy' the entire day after. Its hard to pinpoint - I just felt really silly/stupid - I enjoyed it, but thankfully my day after was a Saturday and I had nothing to do.

For my HBWR trip - the first few hours were /very/ painfull (I did 17 seeds), and there were points of the trip of which I just couldnt understand english at all - I'd ask my BF something, he'd respond - and I didnt even recgonize language in what he was saying back to me, let alone words to pull meaning from.

Once the 'painfull' part of the trip ended - it turned into a very euphoric expierence. It had been like the seeds had taken me to hell, purged my body of all sorts of baggage (and purge I did, I've never vomited so much or so violently from a psychedelic before) - there were points where I was worried for my life actually - but also knew to let go and trust the seeds and I didnt have much to worry about.

I had eaten the seeds around 8pm, and still found that well into the aftenroon of the day after - I was feeling goofy, feeling silly, still getting visuals - it was almost like the vague sensation of having 'broke' something in my head - but not minding.

The day was full of laughs and giggles - I'm not sure when I reached 100% baseline, as at 6pm I was still feeling after-effects, and decided to finish off the night with a weak (bout a gram, maybe less) mushroom trip.

But both me and my BF agree'd - the day after, we felt very goofy, very silly, very stupid - but not in a 'bad' way really. I suppose if I had to goto work or school it would of been a problem, but thankfully it was the weekend.

Offlinepip182
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Utah
Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: kaniz]
    #5382524 - 03/09/06 08:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

oh yes HWBW are great, very euphoric. Morning Glory is nice to if you do it right. Make sure you get fresh HWBW's though, they have almost no body load, as compared to aged seeds, I ate a bunch of fresh seeds and they were the best I ever had, I later ate some of the batch but about a year later and they were terrible. Some orange juice is very nice to have with them, smoking a bowl seems to launch the trip also. A nice thing about it is the slow, gradual come up, it takes 3 hours to reach the peak (at least I like that, i don't like to be slammed into a fractaled universe). They seem to bring out your creative side a lot, especially musically, i love playing guitar on seeds.

These can be very nice when used with respect, have fun and be safe.

I ate 30 seeds once, and I tripped insanly, i don't reccomend it, but just so you know you won't die from eating that many. I would say don't do over 20.

BTW- Leg cramps suck on LSA, just take a walk and you will be fine, excerise is the key.

--------------------

Edited by pip182 (03/09/06 08:46 PM)

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: pip182]
    #5384790 - 03/10/06 11:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Curious though - did you get any muscle twitching?

When I did seeds - a good portion of my trip was laying in bed, with my muscles going into spasms and twitching all over, to an outsider I swear it must of looked like I was having a seuziure or something.

OfflineArgo
Leader of many,Follower of manymore
Male

Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: kaniz]
    #5385617 - 03/10/06 03:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm. No muscle twitching here that I can remember.

Psilocyan, my experience was much like that of kaniz, I felt goofy. I think it was due to the fact that the LSA was not completely gone from my system. In fact, one of my buds went to work in the morning and was asked by a co-worker if he was tripping. He replied I might be, because he was still feeling very weird.

--------------------

Offlinebutane
bioresearcher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Minnesota, USA
    #5581335 - 05/02/06 02:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Every time I've done HBWR I've noticed muscle twitches all over my body. It's a very strange experience when your mind is significantly altered. At first I was worried about it, but I realized there was nothing I could do so I just relaxed and let them run their course. Great trips!

--------------------
"...but by and large it was a simple intoxication with most things seeming quite hilarious. The intoxication was also quite extreme."

OfflineFeedYourBrain
Stranger
    #5588379 - 05/04/06 01:31 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I tried some heavenly blue morning glory seeds the other day and i didnt trip i took 3.7 G and i just got really tired i think it acted more like a sedative bc i felt like i couldnt even talk had no energy but i couldnt sleep neither

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: FeedYourBrain]
    #5597161 - 05/06/06 10:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've asked around and I found out that LSA can be made from morning glory seeds. I went to the store and only just bought seeds so I could make it later... I then did as my manual said and got pretty sedated from 4 grams... Just wash off the seeds (13.5 grams max) and put them into a balloon. Now, smash the hell out of it with a hammer. Now put it in a glass of water (so you can see what's going on with it) and make a pulp of it in the water. Now drink the drinkable stuff... You will trip or get a buzz from that, but you may feel nausia!  :smile: Have fun!

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

OfflineFeedYourBrain
Stranger
Re: Tripin' on Seeds [Re: colimon]
    #5616230 - 05/11/06 04:53 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

kinda makes your stomach get cramped too though, don't know if it's really worth it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports