Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: Deviate]
    #5626134 - 05/13/06 08:34 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't smoke the same amount every day.  :grin: And the pot was mexican when I started out. Do you realize how much of that you had to smoke to get high? My God man, leave me alone. :rofl2: And actually I smoked for about 30 years. :wink:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (05/13/06 08:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: Icelander]
    #5626346 - 05/13/06 09:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

How does weed affect my mind and relationships. Depends on the situations, Ive experienced both positive and negative aspects on both aspects. In terms of my mind, what I put in is what I get out, the more that is in me the better. I like to get really really high, I smoke alot and use really good tools to get there, again what I put in what I get out. When im not high it doesn't matter, I dont feel negative or down, sure I can feel the difference in my body, its quite noticeable, I don't think its a bad thing though or hard to do, its just different :blush:
With relationships it depends, my relationships with people who are of similar mind frame are usually more rewarding and deeper than people who bring negativity and fear to the table, both with people who smoke and people who don't.

I think its a tool, and like any tool it works allot better when you realize it in your hands. To me marijuana is just as powerful of psychedelic as any, if not more.

Edited by Springs (05/13/06 09:20 PM)

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: Springs]
    #5626608 - 05/13/06 10:05 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Its all ways the drugs man the drug make me do it naver the person that does them flut
guns don't kill people, people kill people
one
Its the _what ever _ made me do this that
its no wonder drugs are ilegal
Its become cool to port your fingal a same one

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (05/13/06 10:11 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: Brainiac]
    #5626647 - 05/13/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Weed can definately function as a very positive thing when it comes to relationships. I have experienced more of the negative side than I would have wanted. It shouldnt be that way.

Like brainiac said, guns dont kill people, people kill people.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: stemmer]
    #5626744 - 05/13/06 10:43 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

:mad2: :evil::mad: :mad:Haven't you all noice that when some one robs a someone or thay brack in to a hose and thay kill someone .The frist than thay say is "I was high on ___what ever drug ___ that drug( meth pot aicd....)
made me do it, man"
This is the number reason why drugs are illagel people cant take respable for what thay have done  :mad: :mad: :evil: :mad2:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineDeviate
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: Brainiac]
    #5626938 - 05/13/06 11:42 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

no, thats not the the number one reason drugs are illegal. its been shown that marijuana doesn't correlate with crime or violence while alcohol, a legal drug, does.

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

#5627529 - 05/14/06 05:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Im pretty sure he meant the reasoning has more to do with the blame placed by the user on a substance, not that its because they where intoxicated on the substance.

Im high, smokin some nice, clear sativa for the morn. :rasta:  :stoned: :heart:

Edited by Springs (05/14/06 05:35 AM)

OfflineDeviate
    #5627537 - 05/14/06 05:45 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i still dont think thats drugs are illegal and people are going to get addicted to drugs reguardless of where you place the blame.

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

#5627547 - 05/14/06 06:02 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well drugs are illegal for many reasons, and yeah people will get addicted to drugs regardless of blame. I think thats where responsibility comes in.

OfflineDeviate
    #5627553 - 05/14/06 06:11 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

but he was essentially saying theyre illegal because people blame the drug for what they do and i dont think thats true. even if drug addicts admitted it was their fault for getting addicted to drugs (which many of them do admit) i doubt it would have any baring on the legalization argument.

Offlineimagine
Psychic
Male

Loc: CA
    #5666559 - 05/23/06 09:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you all for such wonderful responses, i like the debates as well. i hadn't checked the post in a while because i felt it helped me get it out of my head and it would help me be straight once again...It did, after a week. I have a straight head now and things are great with her and i. However, i live with my friends and they smoke weed a lot...not that i feel left out, i can hang out with them when they're high and i'm sober. however, i miss being high, producing while high, eating while high, all of the good things. It's just not the same anymore... like deviate, it's a different high now. Sobriety is wonderful though, so i don't feel like i'm missing out. I just wish i didn't trip so bad if i smoked ONCE! It would be nice to do it every now and then! But I value my relationship with my girl so i'll remain sober for now...thanks guys!

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: imagine]
    #5666854 - 05/23/06 10:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

dude weed can mess you up, but you are the one that messed yourself up.

the only reason it affected you so severely because you set up this clear intention in your mind to never use weed again, and labeled it as a demon not conducive to good health.

so instead of smoking a plant you smoked one of your personal demons..... and that's why you feel down.

it's very psychosomatic because you will feel stoned for several days after your first smoke....... that's normal. then it goes away. you will be normal within a week max if you just chill and realize that you can use weed, or you can't use weed. whichever decision is best for you that is the decision to make. You cannot use weed if it does this to you, but you are the one doing it to yourself.

It is probably possible to use weed and still be with your girlfriend and to not have adverse effects, but only if you truely believe that it is okay to do.... and you know how to moderate and use spiritually remember that marijuana is a powerful semi-hallucinagen, it can take you as far out as you want to go.

it is to be respected and used only infrequently unless it is barely used at all as a MEDICINE (we're talking a tiny puff just to get the therepeutic effects) and that's pretty much the sum of it.

if you aren't using marijuana spiritually you are better off not using at all. there is the risk of breaking the law. there is the anxiety problems that you already have. there is your psychological block which makes smoking worse....

but most important of all there is the health of your lungs. You can and will die from cancer by smoking pot, don't think otherwise. Maybe it doesn't have as many carcinagens, or maybe it does. The issue is that lungs, when critically congested because they are harmed from smoke inhalation, can become very unhealthy and bring the health of your entire body/sould/mind down with them.

If you're gonna use cannabis it's best to eat it. That might help with anxiety too. But I say don't beat yourself up. You'll be back to normal soon because it's all in your head.

Maybe you should tell her what's going on, that you strived to not smoke weed but made a mistake and now it's freaking you out. She should be able to help you with that. It's possible the effects could be long lasting but not very likely.

It's likely that you've simply attached a stigma to weed, making it a demon...... it's like if you said "i'll never eat candy again" and suddenly you became a better person. Well part of it is that you are healthier by far, but part of it is that you are labeling candy eating as bad, and therefore to not eat candy you feel like a better man more in control of your destiny.

We all slip up. Don't worry too much. Watch those lungs!~

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: leery11]
    #5667678 - 05/24/06 05:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

weed always disconnected me from reality and from myself. it made it very easy for me to get lost in the opinions of others or in tiny details. generally i'd only have "happy" weed trips while alone, and it was a cloudy unco-ordinated happy.
i'm very confused why poeple smoke weed. i've heard poeple say that it makes them relaxed and makes them feel good, but every person i'd heard say that when further questioned says that it only got to be like that after they had smoked a long time and developed a strong tolerance to it.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinenotleaf
beast
Male

Loc: Tennessee
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: felix4life]
    #5668003 - 05/24/06 09:36 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

nice advice. oh god, weeeeeed.

--------------------
"Woo haw!"

Invisiblestantonfreedom
Stranger
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: imagine]
    #5668168 - 05/24/06 10:42 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah. I hear that a lot now. People enjoy weed at first and then it changes after a while and it's only negative after that. It happened to me. Weed is about as pleasurable as a punch in the face to me now. Anxiety and panic attacks are just so much fun. I'll never smoke again. It makes me wonder what weed is like for the people that still enjoy it. They act like weed is the greatest thing ever.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: stantonfreedom]
    #5668509 - 05/24/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

For me it is simply that weed broadens ones quantity and branches of thoughts by simultaneously lessing the quality of it (/them). More thoughts, but they reach not so far, by far. They may reach quality only by abstract thought jump of association, but one would have to 'manually' walk the way later in a rational way for confirmation of 'real' quality and not only subjectively assumed one :grin:.
Sobriety is a good balance of both.
Coke, in contrast I see. It ripped some friends of mine as they 'entered the highway' of 'the thought' and of 'that way'.
That is single thought with less branches and I disgust it, because it looses its diversity and beauty in coherence and context and it misses some quite important and essential ones, too, regularly.

Both ways of thought-development can be achieved without drugs, too, but will be harder to be realized then.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5669111 - 05/24/06 03:17 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Weed has been a good friend of mine for about 5 years now. Weed helps me tune out all the bullshit of every day drama, helps me focus my mind on issues at hand, allows me to relax , helps me fall asleep , gets rid of nausea and/or discomfort in my abdominal area (caused from a car accident back before I started smoking).

Also I found weed helped me just be free and more creative in a social enviroment when I wanted it to. I met a girl outside my house one day when I came out to hotbox my car as I usually did when I lived with my parents. she was chillin with my brother and some of his friends, had just moved there from out of town. She gives me the look and it went from there . I think weed helped me stay chilled out and relaxed and not giddy like all of the other dudes that were trying to get with her . she ended up givin me the sign and we hooked up went from there and 2 years later we got married in barbados and now live together.

we get high together , play video games together, do all sorts of shit while high. i constantly use weed as a tool to evolve my way of thinking to a higher level, and to creatively improve my relationship with her.

However while weed is a great drug i do not hold it responsible for all the good times I have had with it. It was my already positive mindset (which I aquired shortly after almost dying in that car accident I mentioned) that helped me unlock the positive aspects of the weed and incorporate it into my everyday life.

The only personal downsides I see in weed,, are things like procrastinating on things , which in the end are my fault. There were times when I knew I had to do something and decided to smoke first, then ended up not doing anything at all. I can not blame weed for that.

peace

Offlineimagine
Psychic
Male

Loc: CA
Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #5681786 - 05/27/06 09:55 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

leery, very good advice! i will take into consideration of what you typed, thank you. i enjoy reading all of your stories on how weed effects you. maybe it is my mind telling me it is a demon, because before i smoke i get into an anxiety attack already. i anticipate getting high and begin analyzing how my mind changes. i just wish i could go back to being young and smoking and not worrying about my mind or how i talk to people. i used to not care. now it is the one thing i think about most.

Edited by imagine (05/27/06 09:55 PM)

OfflineElectricJW
Stoner
 User Gallery

Re: how weed affects your mind\relationships [Re: felix4life]
    #5682112 - 05/27/06 11:49 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

felix4life said:
"The herb reveals you to yourself."

I wholeheartedly agree with you my friend. It brings up all the buried thoughts/feelings and its up to us to embrace the imaginary seperate self into the wholeness that we truly are.

I have the upmost respect for this plant for showing me issues that I have to embrace. Intuitivly it makes sense that this plant teacher is pushing us towards clarity just like all the other entheogens.

:smile:

:rockon:

--------------------
"Visualize the action, then actualize the vision." - King of the Hill

“Long you live and high you'll fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.”- Pink Floyd

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale