Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: downforpot]
    #5618949 - 05/11/06 08:44 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

whoa dude... I'm not talking about the bible... I'm talking about the reality that exists beyond the illusion... the reality that the power plants are here to show us...

The second attention is a serious place, people get fucked up there when they fail to treat it as such. This is not a reason for prohibition, it is a reason for education and respect. You should know that when you ingest Salvia that you are opening yourself up to a very powerful spirit. If you don't show respect, if you don't have your head straight, you might get fucked up. Thats what you get for being ignorant.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

Loc: Emerald Triangle, U.S.A.
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5619005 - 05/11/06 08:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"It is a reason for education and respect. You should know that when you ingest Salvia that you are opening yourself up to a very powerful spirit. If you don't show respect, if you don't have your head straight, you might get fucked up."

That's about how I see it, as well. Alot of ethnogens are like that. People go into it without respect and knowledge, and then are baffled when refused entrance.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5620575 - 05/12/06 09:57 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EquilibriuM said:
The second attention is a serious place, people get fucked up there when they fail to treat it as such. This is not a reason for prohibition, it is a reason for education and respect. You should know that when you ingest Salvia that you are opening yourself up to a very powerful spirit. If you don't show respect, if you don't have your head straight, you might get fucked up. Thats what you get for being ignorant.

that could not have been said better, like i completely agree. if u dont respect it, it will def fuck u up

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: Banez]
    #5625699 - 05/13/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i wonder if he put any salvia on the grill
now thats hotboxin

Offlinebucket949
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: fresh313]
    #5841389 - 07/10/06 04:10 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Drunk + Salvia = uh oh

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: bucket949]
    #5841831 - 07/10/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I think it's amazing how fucked up the legislators are these days...

Nobody seems to even want freedom... everyone just wants to find a new thing to fear, or to hate... as long as they believe it gives them the right to attack it...

Resorting to nameless wars for lack of an excuse to kill... a very sad state to see so many in...

How many lives will be ruined in the war against salvia?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5842173 - 07/10/06 11:49 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

this is why i have stocked up on multiple ounces of dried leaf.  :wink: hahaaaa

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #5842192 - 07/10/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

And why I am Canadian =)

(not to say our government is doing a great job these days...)

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: Banez]
    #5843393 - 07/10/06 05:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OHSBrave06 said:
ohowever salvia is soo much worse than some other things out there

salvia is a plaything. there is no addictive potential. it can be scary as hell but has shown no known lasting physical side effects. i would place salvia at the bottom of the list for problematic drugs.

as an aside; this was qualified as a suicide from an event that immediately makes me think, "retarded accident". iow, did this guy intentionally kill himself with a lit grill in a tent? i have to say, it is one of the more intelligent methods i've ever conceived. :thumbup: :smirk: :shocked:

OfflineTypicalTripper
CannabisCuddling Canuck

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: motaman]
    #6868153 - 05/03/07 04:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

motaman said:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060506/NEWS/605060321/1006/rss

Dave Stancliff, a legislative assistant to Alaska state Sen. Gene Therriault, said he read about Chidester's death on the Internet and began looking into salvia.

"After many, many, many hours of research on Web sites, [Therriault] came to the conclusion that this is a substance we should try to work ahead of," Stancliff said.

Great way to pass a law on salvia. No studies or anything?

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: TypicalTripper]
    #6868223 - 05/03/07 04:21 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

fuck studies, let's all drink beer.

--------------------

Offlinejustin340
Rock Star
Male User Gallery

#6868613 - 05/03/07 05:34 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

People could always stock up on the stuff in case it gets banned. If they really love it. I don't like the stuff that much. Everyone talks about the spirit of salvia being all wise. When i smoked it i defintely had some spirit talking to me telepathically and answering my questions, i could literally sense in the room for hours afterwards. It seemed more like me and salvia were getting to know one another. I'm not sure it's an omnipotent (all knowing) spirit, during my trips the spirit seemed very eager to learn from me, honestly and one wierd trip i think i accidently told it i was the all mighty and it looked up to me the whole time. The spirit seemed very timid and i was constantly insulting it and having to appoligize, i'm not sure what it has to teach me, it seemed very delicate which doesn't gell with my personality and seemed more interested in love and such than struggle for self expression and influence and ideas i consider important. I might check it out in the future. It was the first time i talked to a spirit and never really thought that possible. it was also very bizarre and hard to comphrehend what was going on. I'm not sure just because slavia is spiritual it means it's necessarly all wise and all knowing, it seems like a curious, somewhat timid female to me who wants to learn as much as teach. This could be due to my personality however.

--------------------
"Miracles will happen as we trip." Seal
"Born with insight and a raised fist...Action must be taken. We don't need the key we'll break in. rip the stage, rip the system I was born to rage against 'em. What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy? I've got no patience now so sick of complacence now. know your enemy! Those who died are justified. we gotta take the power back! Some speak the sounds but speak in silent voices. transmissions bring submission. For Jesus blessed me with its future and I protect it with fire for it's the end of history. Sleep now in the fire! There's a right to obey and there's a right to kill. The jury's sleepless we found your weakness and it's right outside our door. Now testify." R.A.T.M

Invisiblesomethingstew
Gonzolier
Loc: sunnyvale
Re: Salvia's banned, but now the tough part [Re: justin340]
    #6869476 - 05/03/07 08:54 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

"If we do run into it, it's another hammer we can put on people," Simpson said.
-this guy's just the worst kind of scum...

--------------------
Our religion is where our love is.
-Thoreau

Dry Hump for Jesus!

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #6869655 - 05/03/07 09:34 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

The measure is called Brett's Law, after Brett Chidester, a 17-year-old Salesianum School senior who killed himself

Meanwhile, other kids die of alcohol poisoning every year, but since that's a drug used by many legislator, it'll never be banned.

This law is just another flavor of the dumass 'my drug is better than your drug' argument.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds