Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMc_Face
Stranger
Loc: British Columbia
heavy solo trips
    #561266 - 02/24/02 05:32 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

a few weeks back I did a really high solo dose of shrooms at my house after my parents were asleep. I didnt really want it to turn into a level 5 trip but after eating a few grams and waiting a couple hours I ate anouther big dose. 2 more hours passed and I figured I had built up a resistance to shrooms and that I wast going to get high. So I smoked a bowl and was getting ready for bed about ten minutes later the shrooms hit me like a ton of bricks. At first it was really enjoyable and I had very vivid visuals of stuff warping and crazy open eye visuals but after a while i started to totally lose control and It felt like I was going to black out or something. I somehow made it to my bed(which looked nothing like a bed) and collapsed on it. Over the next few hours I laid there not knowing if my eyes were open or shut all that kept running through my head was a visual of liberty caps growing over and over. Also all my thoughts kept repeating and It was like I was in a time warp and also I kept having this thought that mushroom trips this extreme undo the fabric of life and that I would be brain dead. I kept also thinking of this line I read on the shroomery " I call people who do mushrooms eraser heads they seem more paranoid than most" I thought I was going fuckin crazy. But then as quik as it started it went away and I felt 100% back to normal.

I know this probably belongs in trip reports but I didnt feel like making it longer. Has anyone else here been so high they cant even move, or control any thought that runs through your head?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: heavy solo trips [Re: Mc_Face]
    #561273 - 02/24/02 05:53 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yea i know how you feel...

I had a bad trip recently on much too many grams of potent shrooms and all i could think about after it went bad was 'I'm trapped in insanity forever, and i cant die because im just energy and energy doesnt die' over and over... couldnt control my brain whatsoever...

but instead of not being able to move i was stuck pacing in same circle, from my bathroom to my living room.. which made me feel even more insane...

came out of it finally, but wasnt really back to normal for another week when i did them again

quite fuckin scary and educational...

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: heavy solo trips [Re: Mc_Face]
    #561581 - 02/24/02 03:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I once ate 5 grams of shrooms by my lonesome with my parents at the home. Back then I was still pretty inexperienced with all drugs, but the thing was that it wasn't a bad trip in the least. However, I didn't do much, as I was frozen like a statue in my bed and on the floor for about 3 hours. As far as vegging out goes, that was a great trip, but now I *HAVE* to be doing something at all times during my trips.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports