Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

Tripping in the woods
    #5608821 - 05/09/06 01:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Now that its spring i finally got my hands on a quarter of some good mushrooms. I've tripped a couple of time inside but now that its nice out I really want to try an entire trip outdoors. I'm planning on going to a woods owned privately by my college that has two really big trails on it. Not many people know about it and I don't think anybody would bother me back there because its out in the hills away from the city.

I'm planning on eating an eighth Friday morning and just staying in the woods the entire time until i come down, only going back to my car if i need something to drink. I will have a partner with me who will also be eating an 8th.

For those of you who have tripped in a low key area where you may occasionaly see someone walking on a trail, is this an easy situation to handle? I think if I see anyone I'll just ask them how they are doing and smile and simply continue admiring these beautiful woods.

Thanks for reading, and tips on taking this kind of trip would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by KingSpade (05/09/06 01:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: KingSpade]
    #5608888 - 05/09/06 01:56 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Here is a point to ponder.

- When you are not tripping, and you walk past someone - what do you normally do?

I dont know about you, but unless it's someone I know, chances are I'll ignore them and keep on walking. And chances are, unless they know you, or want something from you - they will ignore you also.

I've come to realize that worrying 'how will I interact with other people?!' while tripping is usually a worthless worry. As far as they know, you are just some other guy going for a walk along the trail, and no need to talk with you/etc.

Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: here
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: kaniz]
    #5608921 - 05/09/06 02:08 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, what Kaniz said.

I find I am less paranoid on Mushrooms than on marijuana actually. You dont smell, you dont look weird, everything is normal, so just ignore anyone, maybe smile, and that should be more than enough. No one is thinking, man these guys must be tripping.

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
Loc: The United States of Emba...
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #5608932 - 05/09/06 02:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Sometimes I like to be obviously weird. You're out in the woods in the middle of no-where. Don't worry about it. If you're just walking by nod your head at the person or smile and say hi. If you're running around poking shit with stick and throwing leaves all over the place...just grin real big at them and continue poking/throwing. Nobody's going to bother you for being weird in the woods. At worst they'll think you're drunk.

--------------------
I am a fictional character

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #5608945 - 05/09/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

*note: I have tripped in highly populated areas, walked through the downtown core of Toronto, tripped and walked through the 'entertainment district'.

Been to High Park tripping and passed by many, many, many people. Tripped at 4am and walked past cops on the way to my favorite tripping location, sat on the park bench and had people walk their dogs past me, and I've very rarely had to interact with someone else around me that I didnt want/need to.

The only times I've really had to, is when homeless people come up begging for change which can be a bit of a pain. *shrug*

I've also had a Toronto crazy ride past me on a bike and poke me with a stick and yelling stuff at other people around me... which was odd :P would be odd sober, let alone while tripping.

But really, I walk past dozens and dozens and dozens of people every day while sober, and no one pays any attention to me, and I dont pay attention to them -- why would this dynamic suddely change just because I'm tripping?

You may suddenly become more aware of them, but they wont become more aware o fyou.

Invisiblehoboblues
Male
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: kaniz]
    #5609055 - 05/09/06 02:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I actually came to despise the fact that a lot of people feel obligated to say something or acknowledge while passing each other. It's always a fake "hello, how are you?" anyway, so why say it in the first place. Do you truely care about how they are doing if you don't know them personally? Also, do you think they truely care about you? Not the least. They're just trying not to make the pass awkward for them and yourself.

I just mind my own business when I walk passed people. Who cares if they think you're an asshole for not acknowledging them, you'll never see them ever again.

This is one thing I noticed that has to do with size of the city you live.. People in a small town(where I live) are going to feel more obligated to say a quick "hello" while walking passed each other. When I visit a larger city, I never see this happening.

When tripping, I could care even less about social interaction when passing a stranger.

--------------------

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: hoboblues]
    #5609494 - 05/09/06 04:55 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

dont worry about what some creature thinks of you,they are most likely frightened of the wierd man in the bushes

--------------------

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

#5609961 - 05/09/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks alot for the tips guys, I can't wait for friday! I'm off of work, have no class, my girlfriend is going out of town, and both of my parents will be at work. There won't be anything to distract me at all, just me and the woods :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow: :bigblunt: :mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow:

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
    #5610063 - 05/09/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds good, trees are the craziest when trippin

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: BlindLemon]
    #5610563 - 05/09/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I trip in the woods all the time. Bring a camelback or some water and run around and enjoy the nature. It is def a fun thing to do.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Loc: Right in front of you, du...
    #5610567 - 05/09/06 09:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It differs from person to person

For me, I just ignore them, but I always feel like they're watching me

If they start talking, just kill the conversation (Hey, I have herpes!) and walk quickly away to avoid confrontation (even if they do happen to have herpes)

--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

OfflineFeelers
Anti-Myth-Rhythm-Rock-Shocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz
Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: onetwo4]
    #5610606 - 05/09/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I had amamazing mescaline trip and we ended up in the cemetary. It was about 6am on a wednesday and we just realised that people were beginning to go on their morning walks, (it was a normal working day). Then in the distance we spotted our French/social studies teacher.

Haha we tried to leave without him seeing us, but we were still tripping and ended up walking towards him down a hill exaclty accross from us. He definatley saw us and it was super weird because we just kept charging to leave, and we waering stupid clothes etc. :laugh:

Not a big deal really, more or less just funny. I hope that he doesnt bring that up if I see him again. :o

Offlinetrance_21
trance guy
Male

Re: Tripping in the woods [Re: Feelers]
    #5610845 - 05/09/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i trip with weed last Wednesday and i was so high but i get lost and with 4 grams of weed on my bag i get close to a cop car and ask directions.
if u are scare of get caught u may be careful but if u don't worry about anything just enjoy u trip

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds