Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Hail to the magical mushroom..a trip begins..
    #560841 - 02/23/02 05:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Just thought I'd let you all know I just downed 2 grams of very potent cubensis..so far the only noticeable effects are the room..it feels like it's covered in some sort of a cotton..but not yet visible..I can just hear it..anyways I'll check back now and again =)

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepharmacopeia

Re: Hail to the magical mushroom..a trip begins.. [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #560861 - 02/23/02 05:28 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Starting to peak. Feel fantastic. Walked into my kitchen and my cat looked at me and I sort of got the notion that she was hungry, so I'm kicking back in my lazy boy, watching the snowfall, listening to incubus and giving my cat small cheese slices.

Life is good.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineNextGenHippie
enthusiast
Loc: MD, USA
    #560937 - 02/23/02 07:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, cool!  ...wish I could find some psylly fun, but my neighborhood's completely dry:sad:

--------------------
[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

Offlinepharmacopeia

Re: Hail to the magical mushroom..a trip begins.. [Re: NextGenHippie]
    #560963 - 02/23/02 07:27 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

7:30 almost 2 and a half hours later and I'm tripping extremely fuckin' hard! :smile:

--------------------
W A R N I N G

-

OfflineLeGrouper
enthusiast
    #560985 - 02/23/02 07:47 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Phama, deviation is posting a trip report in the off-topic forum right now. Ya'll should talk. Hope your having fun!

--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Anonymous

#560998 - 02/23/02 08:13 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

which incubus?

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Re: Hail to the magical mushroom..a trip begins.. [Re: LeGrouper]
    #561000 - 02/23/02 08:19 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Nexgenjippie:A few jars, and things will be a floatin!!!

I can just picture it....Listening to tunes,watching the snow fall thruogh the window. It must be wonderful. My cat also likes to indulge in some cheese slices:) Alas, like nextgen, i  am dry. Maybe i should get some jars goin:)

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

OfflineLeGrouper
enthusiast
Re: Hail to the magical mushroom..a trip begins.. [Re: Anonymous]
    #561014 - 02/23/02 08:48 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I imagine the song has changed by now. Probably Fungus Amongus album.

--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Offlinepharmacopeia

Re: Hail to the magical mushroom..a trip begins.. [Re: LeGrouper]
    #561146 - 02/23/02 11:46 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey fellow psychonauts.
Wow, what an experience. This has been the weirdest trip of my life. at around 8:00pm things start to subside and I get back to baseline, then I have something to eat and I start tripping hard again! 2 trips in one, right on! Anyways, the incubus I was listening to was a mix of all my favorite incubus tracks but mostly songs off of make yourself and morning view.

I will say things got a bit shakey when I was tripping hard for the second time (mind doesn't know what to expect when you trip then slowly return to baseline, then start up again) It's all good though. Sometimes you just need to relax, let go and enjoy letting the mushrooms take over you, even if it is for a second time in one night.

Peace.

--------------------
W A R N I N G

-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder