Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
When shit hits the fan
    #554650 - 02/17/02 04:58 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I'm generally happy, not depressed, optomistic, and can see the good in everything. However right now though im able to it just sucks. I bought a used unwarranted car about 2 months ago, that set me 3 grand in debt, insurance for this 6 month period is running me 1.5 grand, and i owe 2 more in lawyers bills. 6.5 thousand dollars, thats alot of money when i dont have $20 in my hand. Now yesterday, my car broke down in the middle of an intersection, i was able to get it out, in the right hand lane. No gas station for MILES. No one owuld stop to help me, and get this, earlier that day there was a lady broken down, i stopped to help her, and gave her a jump. I wish what goes around would come around. A cop stopped and said 'turn on your hazzards' and before i could let out a word he was off WTF?!?!?!?! So ims tuck at this car with no help, so i walk 10 miles to a gas station to call my mom who was not home. I have no money i dont know how these things work so i did not call a tow truck, instead i tried walking back, car is gone. Now i have no car, no money for a phone call, i'm across town, and no one knows where i am. I go into store after store asking to use a phone, everyone says no, go away. Finally i was like man i wish i had a ride home, and this car full of people stops and says GET IN THE CAR, wow i said, so i got in. They were really cool people, we shared stories, and they drove me home, that part made the experiance almost worth it, except i will probably never see them again. Now im home, my moms still out, its 2am now, and I dont know what to do. Now its the day after, for them to tow it there, and tow it back cause its dead, and to get it released form the sheriff's office it will be about 400 dollars. That 6.5 grand is now near 7, and now i have to figure out what is wrong, and fix it, i know the radiator is dead, the alternator is busted, and i dont think the piston rings are working any longer. If i pay to get this done im sure it will be thousands of dollars, i have no job, I have an inerview tomorrow to make minumum wage, and at htat rate in 2 years ill have it payed off, paying 100% to it. Like i said, im happy and optomistic, so i can find a suttle way out of this, but i can sure as hell see why people sometimes snap. The good side is im gonna try and do it myself ;] i know some stuff about cars, and it will be a nice experiance to learn, however my mom will be the one fronting hte money till i can pay so shes gonan want it professionally done, and spend alot more and not find a good place to do it, and force me to increase my debt to her. I wish i could just restart.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMygnyl
Loc: West Coast
Re: When shit hits the fan [Re: tak]
    #554661 - 02/17/02 05:15 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, that totally sucks. I've had days like that before, but I've never been in debt that much... I'm glad that your mom is helping out, and I hope you get outta your mess. Just keep being optimistic :smile: Good luck! 

--------------------
Mygnyl
*The above post was entirely fictional, and should be regarded as thus.*
------
[blue]Got a question? Check here first![/blue]

Anonymous

#555420 - 02/18/02 02:41 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

damn...

i just posted my story in the OTD but now i know it really could be worse. Sorry about all the bad luck... "we're not kids anymore!" I just keep telling myself that something really good is going to happen to balance out all the shit.

Good luck with your job search, mine is suckin' big time. And good luck with everything else... your good outlook should keep you going for a while. Take care.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #557327 - 02/20/02 09:36 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Let's talk about planting and harvesting first......

Didn't you say a few weeks ago that you didn't want to sit behind a computer, that you wanted to have "physical" activity, and that you wanted to be a mechanic? (Suddenly, you find yourself out of the house, walking, and now you get to really see if you want to work on cars...)

Dude---could it be God tapping you on the shoulder and saying "Hey, pal---did you know that wishing for things is like planting seeds?"

Don't get me wrong-----I don't think all this is "your fault" or that God is out to "get" you or anything but consider that you are shaping your destiny maybe more than you think.....

The people rejecting you not letting you use the phone, treating you like you don't exist or don't matter..... Ever feel like you don't exist or matter?

The new friends that just slip away.....are you letting people in your life just slip away....people who could be there to support you and you them?

Then there's debt----How's your self worth? Do you ever feel like you're just one big "debt" or "bill that has to be paid" to the people in your life? Or---do you feel like you deserve "more power and control" but that if you get it you will probably screw it up!? How's your self trust? If you could rule the world---would you be kind ruler or do you fear you would abuse your "powers"?

Oh, and what goes around does come around....eventually it does---but watch what you may be sending out.....

Just my thoughts dude----nothing personal.....and hoping it brings you peace.....

InvisibletheLightDivine
Stranger

#557642 - 02/20/02 04:41 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You seem like a good person. Good things will happen for you. Getting yourself out of this mess will help you appreciate what you have when you finally get it.

--------------------
??• W? ?r? ?ll †h?L?ght?iv?n? •??

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: When shit hits the fan [Re: theLightDivine]
    #560230 - 02/22/02 09:49 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

TAnnis: that helps me more than you know. Thank you very much.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #560479 - 02/23/02 08:09 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Tak-glad you found it helpful,

You seem like a really cool person, and you really have a strong "vibe" that comes across. That vibe is a result of the power you have to create, help, whatever....

I often get a "sense" about people. Some are self consumed, some are hateful and vindictive, some are scared, etc., but some people have a VERY strong sense about them that they are powerful people who can help others and bring about positive change for all people...

You come across as one of the most powerful people I have ever encountered in my life.

That doesn't mean that you don't go through tough times, it means that some dark force is trying to wipe you out because you have the power to wipe it out.

I don't know what your situation and purpose in life is but if I'm right about you, (and past experience has proved me to be right about most people in this respect many times) then you are going to influence a lot of people in your life. How you influence them is up to you...

There may be times when you think that people hate you and detest you.... but what is really happening is that a lot of people sense your power and they are afraid of you. Then they usually attack you or try to "take you down" a couple of notches..... You probably wonder why so many people treat you so crappy and these people are really afraid of what you might say to them. You've got a keen insight and it cuts into people's heart---right where they live, right where they feel secure---they think you are attacking them and all you are doing is saying what you see, how it is, or just being yourself.

You hang in there and things will get better. I won't take up space to explain but I've been there too, I walked for two years everywhere because the motor in my car blew up and I didn't have the cash or know how to fix it. I've been in spots where I could only afford to eat once a day, and had to wait a week or two just to get money enough to pay for copies of my resume and postage to send it out for potential jobs....

Just keep in mind that the harder you get "kicked" by some unseen force in life and the more difficult things are for you on a daily basis---the more you have to offer and acheive in life. Adversity is a sure sign of your potential for success...

Stay in touch--bro

Tannis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds