Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineacidFEAR
Stranger
Help on growing mushrooms
    #560403 - 02/23/02 02:51 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey... if I follow Nomi's Cubensis method located here: http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.php?View=docs&doc=31 what do I do with the Mycelium it produces? Is Mycelium the base that the mushrooms grow off of, or am I completely off? If it is the beggining of the mushrooms, what can I do to further cultivate the shrooms? Where I currentley live at, I can not grow the mushrooms inside (that's why I chose Nomi's method), but instead can grow them outside. The area around my house is fairly sunny (with shade if I need it), not too moist, though... Any help I receive is greatly appreciated!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Help on growing mushrooms [Re: acidFEAR]
    #560417 - 02/23/02 03:06 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Read the PF Tek and then read The Hawks Eye outdoor method.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #560433 - 02/23/02 03:58 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

>I can not grow the mushrooms inside (that's why I chose Nomi's method)

Nomi?s method is not an outside tek, although the colonized blocks could be fruited outside too.

As phorozendata suggested, do some more reading.

Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

#560638 - 02/23/02 12:37 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes , Mycelia is what mushrooms grow from. If you have to grow outside try this. Take your colonized jars
Now you need to do some cultivating indoors but this part can be hidden.
Break apart your cakes and put them in an even layer about an inch thick in a pan. Cover with plastic and put in a dark place at 86 degrees until mycelia grows into one big cake. Now*From Hawks Eye*, you want to get a couple bags of perlite and fill them with H2O2. Now while its soaking, you want to go outside and find a nice partly sunny/shadey area.
Dig about a five inch hole the size of your pan your large cake is in.
Fill the hole with the perlite9make sure to put some up on the sides of the hole. ((You want to leave the thickness of the cake(((1inch))) depth in the hole.
Now take your huge cake put it in the hole. Put a 2 inch 50/50 casing layer over the cake.
Now you can let it go like this and try misting it if it appears to go dry or you can Put a clear tupperware container over the top of the hole. To make a type of terrarium* If your trying to keep everything concealed completely you can dig the hole deeper so theat when you put the container over the cake it fits all the way down in the hole*
Otherwise its going to be showing.
Now check it every few days, in about 2-3 weeks you should have mushrooms.:)bluhoney 

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract