Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Very interesting experience on salvia. [Re: leery11]
    #5596999 - 05/06/06 05:51 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

:bump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: Very interesting experience on salvia. [Re: Heffy]
    #5597131 - 05/06/06 07:44 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

You have ripped through a veil.
On to the others --

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: Very interesting experience on salvia. [Re: Heffy]
    #5597324 - 05/06/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Heffy said:
Maybe I should have not posted this here but I am looking for more serious responses than I might get in other forums, and this trip affected me very deeply.

I have been very depressed recently, and have just gone through a hard break up. The other morning I took 2 hits of 20x salvia extract out of my pipe while sitting cross legged on my bed. The effects came on in a similar fashion to most of my salvia trips, and then something mindblowing happened.

I had a vision, which was not so much visual as me percieving minor visual perceptions as certain things very clearly(ie, I didn't SEE the elephant I saw something and I FELT it was an elephant, etc).

In the vision my reality had become what I can only describe as a ride at disneyland, if it was made to represent a surrealist painting. As the trip came on it was as if the ride had totally broken down. Squares pieces of my wall began to remove themselves, revealing huge amounts of machinery behind them. The wall that I was closest to had seperated into two different pieces one which stayed in the same spot and one which shot outwards like a huge mechanical droor.

When I saw what was in the crack in between the two pieces of wall I tried to enter it. I managed to get the upper half of my body lodged in the crack between my world and the mechanical world. I saw a collosal machine with an endless number of pistons and cogs and gears. I felt that this was the control center of my reality and that I had finally gotten behind all the stupid backgrounds and so on.

Inside the control center I saw two beings. They seemed to be the ones in charge of running this machine/ride. When they saw what I was doing they non-verbally expressed themselves in a way which I percieved like "Oh no, what the fuck is he doing here? I hate it when this happens. Well, lets get this thing up and running again. And go put him back in there!"

During my observation of these beings the wall slowly began to slide back into place and my clarity of the vision slowly started to fade. Eventually I couldn't really see the control center anymore although I was still stuck in the wall. I came back, and returned to my body which was sitting in a bewildered position clutching its pipe very tightly in its right hand.

Imagine if your whole life was being filmed and scripted by a crew of people, and wherever you happen to be at any given time is just a plywood set. That is what this felt like. If I needed a way to describe it I would say I felt like being Jim Carrey in "The Truman Show" when he really realizes that his entire life has been created for entertainment. Except that I follow the script myself as well.

I have never really been blown away by a trip like that before, I am kind of having trouble processing it. I would like to hear what other people have to say about such an experience.

I remember that some people spoke about seeing machines in the afterlife during near death experiences, after the tunnel thing

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: Very interesting experience on salvia. P. S.... *DELETED* [Re: Heffy]
    #5600146 - 05/07/06 04:31 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: No reason.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Very interesting experience on salvia. P. S.... [Re: Lakefingers]
    #5600282 - 05/07/06 07:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

A hologram encapsulates many views of a scene, or many scenes into one coherent memory. How one keys into that totality determines which images are expressed from it (like the result of light from different angles shining on a hologram).

My experiences in the heavily overlaid (stacked) salvia universes are nothing if not immersions into such a holographic player: Every sense signal keys up different images in the layered totality, sometimes via instant-seeming reversals and loopbacks.

Always there is an overriding sense of connectedness in the one thing that may be more like a hologram than anything else.

And of course tons of stretchy plasticity, side-effects of pressing into the membrane that can play out as anything - no wonder people think in terms of omnipotency, or god.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Very interesting experience on salvia. P. S.... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5600340 - 05/07/06 08:15 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

That pretty much decribes my experience with salvia. :thumbup: Somehow I  never thought of god or diety. On a good day this "reality" looks quite similar to me. Its all spirit/dream so ultimately it's not really different to a great degree. It's just that we're used to this.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order