Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
What happened?
    #558844 - 02/21/02 06:23 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well guys(and girls), I ate about 6 dried grams of the shroooms that a foaf grew, and I don't feel shizznit.

What the fuck?  This was supposed to be a huge first mushroom trip, and it never took off.  All I felt was a little bit giddy, but that quickly passed once I realized that I wasn't going to trip.
So here I am, 3 hours after ingestion of what shoulda been a large dose, and I'm not seeing any talking frogs, or breathing walls.  There's no thoughts of "Whoa, I'm the universe" or "Could I be God" or "Whoa, look at that tree dancing over there."
Fuck, I even went outside to look at the clouds and the sunset (1.5 hours after ingestion) and you know what  I saw?  A bunch of clouds at sunset.  No flying pterodactyls, or even eyes in the sky.

So, now, a foaf has a huge terrarium full of casing that's just now starting to give fruits.  Unfortunately the fruits don't seem to be psychedelic. 
Just so you all know, the spores were bought at The Hawk's Eye.  I suggest you look elsewhere if you're looking to trip.

Now I'm left looking forward to more weeks down the tubes waiting for that foaf to grow something else.  Does anyone here have a spore print, from some good shrooms, they could send my way?

I hope that it's not me.  I have heard of some people being able to down considerable amounts of psychedelics and not trip.  God, that would suck.  Oh well, at least there's weed.  I know it'll work :smile:

--------------------
If humans are what they eat, I'm just a huuuuuuge mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: What happened? [Re: Canisdormit]
    #558864 - 02/21/02 06:49 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

all i can say is try some fresh... if that doesnt do anything its you... did your friend use heat to dry them? if you dry them on a fan they stay potent i know that... 1 dry gram is all my friend needs to eat to have a fun time... might be you if you try some wet ones... ive heard of people who dont trip but never actually met one

Offlineitalic
seer
Loc: Midwest, USA
    #558867 - 02/21/02 06:50 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Oh wow, I am sorry. That must be dissapointing! However, I wouldn't give up yet. I am a firm believer in that 'myth' that sometimes it doesn't work the first time. I don't have any experience in that from mushrooms, but I was with a friend once and I saw him take a couple good hits from decent bud, and nothing. The next night the same scenario occured and he was blazed :wink:

So, the moral is, give it another shot or 2 before you start dissing on a vendors spores being bunk. 

OfflineMickyFinn
Fuck the DJ
Loc: VA Beach VA
    #558880 - 02/21/02 07:04 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

dayum that really sucks! yeah all i can really say is your friend could have quite possibly fried them when he was drying them out, T.H.E. hasnt failed me, i dont know what to say to ya bro, but yeah i agree, dont diss the vendor, talk to your boy find out what his process was when he dried those fruits out.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #558934 - 02/21/02 07:57 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

6 grams dry and you didn't trip....hummmmmm
6 grams dry....and i see shit melting.

Either you didn't dry them right or you aren't gonna trip cause your system is different than other people....which would indeed suck.

I suggest that you let a friend try them....and see if they trip.

You really shouldn't slam a vendor like that.....that part was uncalled for.
It's probably not the vendor.....since they did grow.
Hawk is a good guy....and that just wasn't right....you should have pm'd him or emailed him with your concern....although i think it has nothing to do with his spores....IMO

What method of drying did you use ?

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineMrNobody
Loser

#558958 - 02/21/02 08:22 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Grab him by the collar and scream in his face, "How did you dry those shrooms?!" And when his answer involves heat swap him across the face. Did anybody else trip from the same batch?

--------------------
Free thinkers are dangerous.

OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
    #559604 - 02/22/02 11:06 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I know how they were dried, cause I dried them. I used a small fan. I set the fresh guys on a paper towel and put a fan on them for 18+ hours. Then I got almost 2 grams (more like 1.75 g) and crushed them up and put them in some room temp tap water and swallowed it all. That was at 4:10 pm yesterday. Then, at about 6 pm, after not feeling anything, I ate all the others that I had (in total, all that wieghed in at 9 grams the first day I dried them, but I'm sure they lost some more wieght after drying for half a day yesterday. So, I used a conservative estimate of 6 dried grams, but it may have been more. Anyways, after another 1.5 hours of waiting, my roomate wanted to go smoke some weed. We went to a friend's house with some chicks and smoked a bowl each out of a small spoon. I then chugged a beer. A few mins later I felt really hot, and the skin on my neck/chest/face started truning very red. Everyone around thought I shrooms. But, I reminded them that you can't die from injesting psycho shrooms and weed, and that I'd be fine (I really did feel ok, except that I was a bit warm). So, my roomate took me home and I sat down on the floor in the living room and stared at the wall to see if I could maybe get the trip going. No luck. I saw the wall float a little and a lamp looked like it was barely moving. However, I think I can attribute that to the weed+beer, cause I'm a lightwieght when it comes to alcohol, and the weed was pretty good.
Now, this morning the pink elephant pulled some more fun dudes, and he's drying them with a fan. He expects to have more than 10 dried grams after a day of fanning, and he's going to give at least 3 of those grams to a friend, and see if his friend trips. Then I'll be able to tell, for sure, if it's the shroomies, or if it's me.
I'll let you guys know.

Now, is 18 hours under a fan sufficient to completely dry these things? Should I let them dry longer?
Thanks for the input.

--------------------

OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
    #559610 - 02/22/02 11:14 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

BTW, I stick to my public displeasure with T.H.E.
Here's why:
1. When the spore syringes were ordered, they were 2 B+s. When they arrived, they were labeled "Equador" and "Mexicana". Noone from T.H.E. even emailed me to tell me that they were going to make that switch; which I wouldn't have agreed to. I would have rather got my $ back and bought some B+ somewhere else.
2. Growing the labeled "Mexicana" the end product turned out to be a "Mexican Cubensis" not Mexicana.
3. After following a regiment of air drying for over 18 hours, and ingesting a massive dose for a first time trip, absolutely nothing happened.

So don't tell me that I'm going out of my bounds by dissing that vendor. They let me down, bigtime.

--------------------

Offlineduss69
Stranger
    #559637 - 02/22/02 11:44 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Lo
The first time i ate shrooms, i took 3 grams dry of cube (thai from holland). I didn't feel anything (i thought...)except the good weed we smoked.
One of my friend who already took some, had his worst trip ever with the same dose. He thought he was going to die and all .... He was not prepared at all to travel so far and got scared.
The second time, i took the same dose from the same vendor, and i had my first real trip to shrooms, intense and visual.
So maybe some individuals don't feel anything the first time (or that's what they think....) ...
I experienced it so i belive it ....
Who knows.....

++
Duss69

--------------------
Support the FSRE

Offlinesillvyr

Loc: under a tree
Re: What happened? [Re: duss69]
    #559651 - 02/22/02 12:06 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe Canisdormit should try harmine with mushrooms to kick it in more. Harmine comes from Syrian Rue and can help to "turn on" the effect of the psilocybin/psilocin, but it also INCREASES the effect so use caution if u decide to do that. If u con't have a Middle Eastern market near u, u can order this from JLF-Poisonous Non Consumables or someplace like that.
Harmine/Syrian Rue is an MAOI and there are certain things u can't take with it, especially if u have meds u take everyday. There is more info. on this site under "Dosage".

--------------------
The "Little Mushrooms" are but emisaries to the Overmind.....

InvisiblePapa_Smurf

Re: What happened? [Re: sillvyr]
    #559684 - 02/22/02 12:39 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

you might be like my friend who cant trip. No matter what he does, he cant trip. He's talen an eight of GOOD shrooms before- nothing. 4 hits of acid-nothing, more hits of acid on another occasion-nothing. Must be something in his genes.

--------------------
"Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything"

InvisiblePapa_Smurf

Re: What happened? [Re: sillvyr]
    #559686 - 02/22/02 12:40 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

you might be like my friend who cant trip. No matter what he does, he cant trip. He's taken an eight of GOOD shrooms before- nothing. 4 hits of acid-nothing, more hits of acid on another occasion-nothing. Must be something in his genes.

--------------------
"Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything"

OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
Re: What happened? [Re: Papa_Smurf]
    #559772 - 02/22/02 02:01 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not sure if I can't trip. The only other psychedelic I've taken was 1 hit of acid. I'm not sure if I tripped, cause I smoked a shitload of weed that same day. I never did get any visual halucinations, but then again, it was only 1 hit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order