Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJoeMama
My most amazing trip was a shroomy one
    #5583076 - 05/02/06 10:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

(Many a moons ago)

I used to LOOOOOVE LSD. LSD was my DOC over everything and drop like a fiend I did. :smile: I have always had crazy ass doses when I dropped, but no amount of acid could have equalled my first trip on shrooms.

I think that I was in my early 20s then. I know that Metallicas "Black" album had been released because thats what I was listening to. Everything was very colorful (much more than LSD) and I was watching characters dance in the ceiling to the Metallica.
All of a sudden I get the bright ass idea to tell my buddy "Hey dude! Why dont you put in my G.W.A.R. CD?" (The CD was America Must Be Destroyed - Look up GWAR if you dont know what I am talking about...)

At any rate, from this point on my trip went south very quickly. I have always known that your emotional state is a HUGE factor in tripping, but this was off the chart. Never in my life have I had auditory hallucinations.  I swear to god I heard my mother at the door asking if my friends had seen me, and then she came in the room to "make sure" I was asleep (as I pretended) I could feel and hear her breathing as she inspected me. (Of course she wasnt there) But the cops were... At the door looking for "Insertmynamehere". I heard the conversation clearly, as I heard their radios in the backround. They had a warrant for my arrest.
I finally got up off of the bed to tell them to change the fucking music, and ask who stopped by. (Of course - noone)
Long story short (too late) as every car was a cop behind us, your emotional state is CRITICAL throughout the trip (not just beforehand) Oderous Urungerous fucked my world up!!
-Me

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports