Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebrtk
Stranger
Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately?
    #5581385 - 05/02/06 12:52 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Did anyone get the shipping confirmation on April 26th like Clay said he would send out? I placed my order on April 6th, 2006 and it has yet to be shipped. If anyone has heard from him or recieved anything since then please post here with any information. Its been over a week since ive recieved my last email and I'm getting concerned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinel33tflip1
Thug By Gnetics
Male
Loc: In a freezer
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: brtk]
    #5581391 - 05/02/06 12:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

same here but clay is having health problems

Edited by l33tflip1 (05/02/06 12:55 PM)

Offlinebrtk
Stranger
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: l33tflip1]
    #5581440 - 05/02/06 01:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

oh, I was under the impression he was better when he said he would have everything out that night and either he forgot about my order or was just going slow, which is why I wondered if anyone had heard from him. thanks for the clarification

Offlinehambone
nein vollständignude
Male

#5582053 - 05/02/06 04:42 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i've yet to hear from him. i hope he gets better soon so he can get the ball rolling again. i'm still waiting on some jars from early april.

Offlinepakchooie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: hambone]
    #5582181 - 05/02/06 05:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I placed an order with him on April 18 and was charged for the total, but the only thing I've gotten from him is a tracking number that just says "Shipping Information Received", or something along those lines.

Anyone else have this problem?

Offlinejlocke85
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: MI
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: pakchooie]
    #5582282 - 05/02/06 05:49 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sure he'll be back soon and do whatever he can to make it up to those who have had to wait. I'm waiting for an order, too, but its only been a week and a half. The charge was pending on my card, but then it end up being erased, so I have yet to been charged for it. Its not like he has taken the money and ran or anything.

Offlinenasirjones9mm
Stranger
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: jlocke85]
    #5582610 - 05/02/06 06:56 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah. i been waiting for my kit for a good month now i'd have to say. what's going to happen?

Offlinetime2
Stranger
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: nasirjones9mm]
    #5582716 - 05/02/06 07:23 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hope to get some updates soon.

Offlinebrtk
Stranger
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: pakchooie]
    #5582789 - 05/02/06 07:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ive had the same shipping recieved problem since about a week before you. I hope some of the other employees will get back to us soon.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #5583044 - 05/02/06 08:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

ive been waiting almost 3 weeks now as well for a grain bag.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (05/02/06 08:42 PM)

Invisiblei8an8th
Mrs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #5583546 - 05/02/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I havn't even got a PM back and I sent about 4 to them...

--------------------
:sporedrop:

OfflineZEPH

Loc: Up
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: jlocke85]
    #5584542 - 05/03/06 05:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I ordered on the 18th of april....then i relised that i cant do anything with them for a month... i pmed him and asked if he could hold my order...and clay was really cool

he said absoulutly no problem considering 5-7 weeks may be a bit long even 4 sterlized jars.and that was like the 22 of april .... it was more than a 200 dollar order... and all i can say is he

never charged me cuz he says we charge when we ship... even though i told him it was ok to charge my card just wait for a month then ship ..so he dosnt think i

have buyers remorse ... all i can say is it really seems to me he and his familly are sick ..things happen .

if he was a scammer he would have charged my card as soon as i athorized it and ran...to me this is deffinetly not the case...

Offlinejacc1234
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: ZEPH]
    #5584577 - 05/03/06 06:06 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I also would like to know whats up with them, was just about to place an order and they offer things that other sources dont so it would be great to hear from them so i can get this ball rolling.

Offlinejamman
SCI fan

Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: jacc1234]
    #5584631 - 05/03/06 06:58 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Just a thought...

with all the issues with mycoshack right now, why is anyone ordering from them? Maybe if no one orders from them, they'll be forced to ship things out promptly.

If i had a business and was gonna be laid up in bed, i'd be sure to let my customers know that it could take a few extra DAYS at the most, to get your order

--------------------
Common Misspelled Words

OfflineMPG
Loc: B.C.,MI,USA
    #5585041 - 05/03/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hello all. This is a time-line of my transaction with Clay at Mycoshack. He seems like a really nice fellow, and could be going through some really hard times right now. That in mind, take it in to consideration about my experience so far.
-March 9th Placed order
-March 20th I e-mailed about not receiving my order, also asked for tracking number to find out whats the problem.
-March 20th Receive a prompt e-mail from him. He says a few packages were lost by UPS and never received tracking info.
-March 27th I e-mail for tracking number.
-March 27th Receive an e-mail back with tracking number. When checked, it gave a vague description, which had nothing to do with current location of package.
-April 7th Received partial package, and e-mailed him about it.
-April 8th Said he was sorry and would send the rest of my package out first thing Monday (April 10th)
-April 12th E-mailed him for tracking number (no reply). I also have e-mailed him on a few more occasions with no reply
-April 25th e-mail concerning his current status.
"Hello all,

Clay here from the shack. I finally made it out of bed to jump on the computer and update everyone on the situation. I was very sick last week, and this weekend my daughter and wife picked up another stomach virus. Despite my best efforts(face mask, lysol, etc), I was parked in front of the porcelain easy chair most of the weekend and I'm still there a little. To all whose orders have not shipped, they will be shipping shortly!! We're very sorry for the delay in everything and we'll of course offer a FULL REFUND/AND OR FREE STUFF to anyone who has had to wait.

I will adress another issue here as well, the contaminated jars. It appears and entire batch was contaminated with shiitake spores(don't ask!), but again we're working on that on as well.

Also, to anyone who was on The Mycotopia and still needs stuff from us, please PM or e-mail me at [Email]admin@mycoshack.com.[/Email] Thanks for your patience, Hippie jumped the gun on that....."
(Was sick the week before, 16-22nd of May?)
-April 26th I did not receive any shipping information, so I e-mailed him about my order. (no reply)
-May 3rd Currently waiting for the rest of my order.

This is just a review of the time frame. I am withholding judgment. You are a consumer, you make the choice.

Edited by MPG (05/03/06 09:54 AM)

Invisiblepoboy
On the bounce
Male

Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: MPG]
    #5585292 - 05/03/06 11:15 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well right when Mycoshack came to the shroomery.I p.med him and asked him if he want to buy a few eating mushroom cultures.I gave him a list.He wrote back saying sure he wanted 4 so i told him to send me out a money order.He said he would get it right out to me.2 weeks later still no money order.I pmed him.He got right back to me saying his wife fucked it up and he (would get it right out to me)Time pasted again.No money order.Pmed him again.He said he would look into it.When he pmed me back i was told that his partner was stealing the money orders.So he fired him and (would get the money order right out or wire the money to me.I called his bluff and told him to wire the money.After dancing around and wasting more of my time.He wrote me and told me i was just too hard to deal with and that it was my fault he didn't send the money.When a guy keeps blaming other people,or illness.Yes he did that one with me too.He shows what he is really made from.At this point i wouldn't trust him for any reason.You mite ask why i didn't say anything.Well when all this was going on.everyone was saying how great Mycoshack was. And from seeing it happen many times before i knew that i would get my ass flamed if i talked down about a sponsor.If any mod wants to go into my account and read all the p.ms i got from him be my guest.I saved all of them.P.s i did let a mod know i had been screwed.Poboy

--------------------
Burn the land and boil the sea but you can't take the sky from me.

Edited by poboy (05/03/06 12:22 PM)

OfflineMycoshackJ
Mycoshack-tologist
Loc: NC
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: poboy]
    #5585341 - 05/03/06 11:30 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Actually, you kept changing the deal on him. You are the most difficult person to ever deal with. I am not going to sit here and argue with you in the forum. If you have a problem, you can PM me. Clay is having trouble, I haven't even talked to him lately. I am trying to figure out what's going on.

Offlinebig_aug
Stranger
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: MycoshackJ]
    #5585456 - 05/03/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, I just placed an order with mycoshack the other day. I hadn't seen this topic until now. Is it possible to cancel orders with them? I really do not want to wait many weeks for my items.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: big_aug]
    #5585535 - 05/03/06 12:15 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i was just poundering the same thing, they stated "we will offer full refund" ...but since they didn't return my last pm inquiring about my order status im guessing id be better off just waiting rather than complcate the matters.

and if there having so much trouble shouldn't they have put a notice on there website alerting customers? that would be proper, instead of knowingly letting customers wait weeks on end.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (05/03/06 12:18 PM)

Offlinebrtk
Stranger
Re: Anyone hear from Mycoshack lately? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #5585579 - 05/03/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Exactly. I am frustrated with the lack of communication. I understand that there are problems out of his control, but I wish he could contact someone to tell us, or tell us himself what is going on. I would just like to know what is going on and I wish the best for him.

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
i was just poundering the same thing, they stated "we will offer full refund" ...but since they didn't return my last pm inquiring about my order status im guessing id be better off just waiting rather than complcate the matters.

and if there having so much trouble shouldn't they have put a notice on there website alerting customers? that would be proper, instead of knowingly letting customers wait weeks on end.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract