Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineliquid111
Stranger
first trip ever on san pedro
    #5571390 - 04/29/06 06:51 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

First thing first, im from England, and im relatively new to psychedelics, I've just been content with smoking weed and taking poppers up until now (and the odd amanita muscaria, but that wasn't exactly fun). Today me and my mate, lets call him Mark, couldnt get our hands on anything for this week so we decided to go down to London to find something to take. So, after looking in a few shops we found one that sold San Pedro, prepared, roughly two doses in a pack. We bought that and some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. We decided to take the San Pedro, because at this point we weren't sure on how to consume the HBWs.

On to the San Pedro trip, I ate what was recommended as a low dose, (not too sure how much that was, Mark measured it out) and nothing happened for about two hours until we were on the underground. At this point everything was feeling just, weird is the only way to describe it, like everything was displaced and nothing I was sensing was actually right.

I was mildly paranoid, it felt like everyone was looking at me, but I knew it was just because of the cactus so I ignored it, it didn't really bother me that much. Nothing happened really new until about another hour later, when we were walking home just loads of weird things happened almost next to each other such as; hearing things in the left ear that were on my right, hearing voices coming from my bike that were actually coming from behind me, extreme time distortions/total lack of time judgement, rambly conversations about nothing in particular and complete fascination in the tiniest of things (such as the way the traffic lights change, that was so interesting at the time...)

Later on in my house it felt as if I had no problems at all, and a complete inner harmony. Thats the only way of describing how good I felt, it was like a completely selfless experience where I was completely content with myself. Now the effects have worn off, so I have a few questions for anyone who can be bothered to answer :smile:

What is a higher dose of San Pedro like? Is there a better way of consuming it that doesn't taste bitter? What is it like compared to mushrooms? I hope this place is noob friendly :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: first trip ever on san pedro [Re: liquid111]
    #5571550 - 04/29/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

go home noob

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: first trip ever on san pedro [Re: Noviseer]
    #5571553 - 04/29/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

just kidding  :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract