Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
LSD's Triumphant Return
    #5567276 - 04/28/06 03:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It's completely flooded this area, and it's not weak either. My friend got me a single hit of white blotter, so I ate it one day, not expecting too much.

Instead, my mind was blown off its hinges. I had more hallucinations from a single hit of this acid than I've had in a very long time. Since people were at my house who would not be very receptive to a man stumbling around on LSD, I made a critical decision and went into the woods instead.

Within fives minutes of stepping foot in the woods, time dilated to ridiculous levels. Across the street from the woods was a tall school building; normally, when I start walking in the woods, I lose sight of it within a few minutes, but on LSD, I walked for what felt like half an hour and yet every time I looked back it was still right behind me.

The hallucinations and feelings were amazing, though I wasn't too prepared for the trip. The entire forest was bending and caving in towards me, and the bark of the trees formed into faces looking down at me. Every time I put my hand on a tree, I felt its existence there, and felt the sun standing on my shoulder like a wise father figure more than once. What looked like millions of little ants covered the ground, the trees, the shrubs, all moving to the same drumbeat and making everything ripple and vibrate as music only I could hear blared in my ears.

I picked up a leaf off the ground, only to see it decay into dust before returning to a young pulsating leaf again. Unfortunately, paranoia also began to take hold, and I thought there were people behind the trees watching me in such a fucked-up state so that I continued hiking blindlessly into the woods at as fast a pace as I could walk until I was basically completely lost. I had no clue where I came from and no clue where I was going.

Needless to say I found my way back, but wow is the acid out there potent right now. It's a good time to stock up in case the conditions turn dry again, but I have a feeling they won't anytime soon.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Loc: CA
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Ravus]
    #5567280 - 04/28/06 03:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

your'e very lucky. lsd is nowhere to be seen where i am. a friend of mine had 1 hit a couple days ago from a guy he met at a concert. and that was it, i miss it :frown:

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlineismokeweed
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: LSD_rules]
    #5567296 - 04/28/06 03:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

same here. i mean, that its nowhere to be found. by anyone that i know that is, and everyone i know still wants it. its hiding very well if it actually is somewhere anywhere near here.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ismokeweed]
    #5567341 - 04/28/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You guys have to look. It is in the fucking central USA. It is everywhere. Get more drug connections. It is all over the place right now.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: mecreateme]
    #5567351 - 04/28/06 04:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

ya? central america? wow, you dont say.  ya i dont think cali is anywhere near there anyway. plus, all my connects cant get it anymore, so obviously there is a scarcity. but good for you man, happy tripping :smile:

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

Loc: Emerald Triangle, U.S.A.
    #5567358 - 04/28/06 04:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yup, Norcal is dry, also. And I'm too old/wise to raom the streets...Hopefully someday. Last time was purple microdot 8 years ago....Sorry, I think i drooled a bit.

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: deadheadjpc2000]
    #5567370 - 04/28/06 04:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i read the DEA had cracked down on a few huge lsd suppliers. that may be one cause for the drying out of lsd in cali. man, i remember the good ole' days where sheets and sheets of acid would just be around the corner, and now...BAM! its gone. :frown: brings a tear to my eye

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #5567371 - 04/28/06 04:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
You guys have to look. It is in the fucking central USA. It is everywhere. Get more drug connections. It is all over the place right now.

It's everywhere on the East Coast too.

A couple years ago, almost nobody did acid because it couldn't be found.

Now, I've talked to dozens of acquaintances around here who tell me about their LSD experiences within the past few months. I don't know about the West Coast, but the East Coast seems to be returning to a more enlightened state.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567383 - 04/28/06 04:09 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i have a cousin out in Florida who tells me acid is practically everywhere out there. not only that, but he says mescaline is a lot easier to find as well. for once, i wish i were on the east coast.

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#5567387 - 04/28/06 04:10 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ya i dont think cali

Honestly, you know it is there. You just aren't hooked up, that is all. When you are ready, it will come to you. Sorry, I can't make it come even sooner.

But what I meant was that cmon, it is in the fucking central USA. If it is here, you know it is all over the coasts and all over the fucking US. It is nearing Summer and Festival season is beginning to pick up. Go out and find yourself some.

And central America is not central USA, bro.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

#5567398 - 04/28/06 04:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I remember the days....goin to a Dead show, picking up 3 sheets of green peace signs for $250....sold 1 sheet for $200..Had a great summer of '92!!
Now I can't find shit!!

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567399 - 04/28/06 04:13 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

true, i know it HAS to be somewhere here, but believe me when i say, ive looked EVERYWHERE. ive asked every single, plus more, connect as far as the eye can see. from hippie to junkie, no one i have talked to can get any. i believe i am somewhat a LSD enthusiast and i know i wont stop until i get some. im just hoping it will "come" to me asap.

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5567424 - 04/28/06 04:22 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Quote:

ya i dont think cali

Honestly, you know it is there. You just aren't hooked up, that is all. When you are ready, it will come to you. Sorry, I can't make it come even sooner.

But what I meant was that cmon, it is in the fucking central USA. If it is here, you know it is all over the coasts and all over the fucking US. It is nearing Summer and Festival season is beginning to pick up. Go out and find yourself some.

And central America is not central USA, bro.

no offense man but please please do not tell this guy or anyone else when its ready it will find you. you have a fucking drug dealer that can hook it up, he does not. this has nothing to do with who is ready. that honestly is one of my biggest peaves when people say that shit, it has no basis whatsoever. he is obviously a fellow psychonaught who enjoys the lucy experience, that maeks him ready. sorry im not trying to be a dick but that has to be one of the lamest most irritable responces people leave on this web board. in anycase i love all of you and peace. =)

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: LedHead]
    #5567438 - 04/28/06 04:27 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

We have to agree to disagree. You are not me and I am not you, at least from the point of view of your post. Chill out.

Go to many shows? I won't make it any more simple. Go find a festival.

--------------------

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5567446 - 04/28/06 04:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

no im not gonna chill out man. so hypotethically what if i could get acid by the sheet this summer and now i cant get any at all. does that mean i was super ready for it and now im not ready at all. what about people that can get it easily who dont do it for spiritual reasons in any way shape or form but do it for the sole purpose of getting "way fucked up". are they still ready and this other guy not? i didnt think i was being rude at all. i even sent pecae vibes ur way

--------------------

Edited by LedHead (04/28/06 04:30 PM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#5567451 - 04/28/06 04:32 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Your post didn't have that tone at all, but who am I to judge. I was not arguing any of that with you, but you can continue to if you choose. There is not point in this, please relax, we are only people sharing our ideas through short posts on a message board. Nothing to get worked up about.

Arguing over this is pointless. The point is the guy doesn't have acid. He may not be ready for it or he may be. I don't really care. All I know is he doesn't have any, so the universe has not come together in the right way for him to be blessed with such a psychedelic, at this time.

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567461 - 04/28/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

seriously, everyone just needs to chill. i just wish lsd flowed like water here like it obviously does in other states. i can only dream

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

#5567462 - 04/28/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I live 1 1/2 hours from Reggae-On-The-River. Would be a great place to find some, but I can't stand Reggae. Way too repetetive. But I might get a day pass to go shopping in the lot. Have to factor in the price of a ticket. Would have to buy quite a bit to make it cost-effective.
Anyone like reggae and want to go shopping for me? LOL
Peace

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5567464 - 04/28/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

your right. sorry wasnt trying to cause a ruckus. we will jsut agree to disagree as you said.

--------------------

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567471 - 04/28/06 04:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

and lennon said "let there be peace"  :smile:

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom