Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrFantastic
Stranger

Loc: Norway
strange first time (shroom+migrain?)
    #5566193 - 04/28/06 08:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i had my first trip a couple of weeks ago.. 1 teaspoon (dunno how many grams) of Psilocybe semilanceata in Oslo, Norway

i had a pretty strange experience though.. totally different from everything ive read about it, and what my other "first time" buddies experienced.

first of all, i had no distorted vision, no hallucinations, no visuals on my left eye! and it felt like it didnt even effect that side of my head/brain. on the i right eye i had alot of visuals.. alot of patterns/color distortion and it felt like the right side of my head had just been run over by a truck. like i said, i could see perfecly fine on my left eye, and could think just fine on that side.. (hard to explain... :wink:)

we had some pot and hash too, and after smoking i got a normal high on the "non-effected" side of my head, but it didnt seem to effect the side where the shroom was grinding away. i had a migrene above mye left eyebrow earlier that day.. wonder if thats why i had the wierd reaction? or maybe im allergic to psilocybin? it was in no way a bad trip, even though i had some bad thoughts (keep reading) but it was just.. strange

both my friends said they felt an out-of-body experience, where they floated backwards out of their body and ended up somewere out in the universe. but i felt like i travelled "into" my head, farther and farther in, down to some sort of quantum-level. my visuals were very affected by this, i had very distict visuals of "layers" of my brain getting peeled away (like an onion) as i travelled into my own head. for a couple of minutes (or was it second?) i started thinking about someone physically cracking open my scull and ripping apart my brain. but i was able to relax and forget about it.

later when i started to land (remember i said i felt like it only affected one side of my head) i started seeing a distinct line/border in the middle of the room. on the right side of the line i had alot of visuals, on the other side everything was normal.. while i started to see this "border" my friends had allready landed, and had been "sober" for some time. as i continued to land the border slid towards the right of the room until it disappearerd out of the right side of my field of view.

oh, the next day, upon discussing the strange night of insanity with my friends they said i didnt say a single word the entire evening, just sat there in my own world with a pretty pale face.
like i said.. it was no bad trip, i regret nothing!

please help me why i got this reaction! has anybody else experienced anything similar?
(sorry if its hard to understand, please ask if anything needs more explaining!)

peace out.
Mr.Fantastic

Edited by MrFantastic (04/29/06 06:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: strange first time [Re: MrFantastic]
    #5566729 - 04/28/06 11:46 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well your experience and everything is normal... The only thing that I'd be concerned about is the fact that it only seemed to affect one side of your body... This shouldn't happen... I've never heard of it happening (though I'm sure someone has). But it may indicate that something's not right in there... Anyone have any better/more informed input on this?

Invisiblehoboblues
Male
Re: strange first time [Re: StickyWater]
    #5566873 - 04/28/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:  I think your head had you believe this was happening.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: strange first time [Re: hoboblues]
    #5566998 - 04/28/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i was thinking the same thing

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: strange first time [Re: MrFantastic]
    #5567209 - 04/28/06 02:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I think your brain chemistry might be a tad bit abnormal. Nothing wrong with that though. I would look into connecting the different hemispheres of the brain. Physical exercise helps with that. There is a lot to read on that subject, and you seem to have a split of some kind. Check that shit out. It could be very interesting for you. Not to mention the whole subject is pretty interesting in itself. A place to start would be are you right or left handed?

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineMrFantastic
Stranger

Loc: Norway
Re: strange first time [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5567216 - 04/28/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

like i said.. absolutely no visuals/distortion what so ever on my left eye. pretty sure it wasn't just my imagination.

it felt like the right side of my head was being fucked by a horse.. and it lasted alot longer than the other guys.. we ate the shroom at about 7, and when a another friend of ours came by around 11 the two other guys had almost landed.. while my mind still somewhere in outer space...

and like i said, i didn't hardly move all evening, just sat in the couch staring at nothing.. the two other guys were rolling around on the floor, talking continuously, laughing etc.

i think it might be because i had a migraine earlier that day.. the day after i felt like crap, wasn't able to do anything, threw up a couple of times..

edit: left handed

Edited by MrFantastic (04/28/06 03:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate