Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Theory that was inspired by B+ [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #562876 - 02/25/02 05:49 PM (22 years, 27 days ago)

A once asked Workman which cubensis he believed to be Subcubensis - he never got back to me on that one :-(

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Theory that was inspired by B+ [Re: SixTango]
    #564161 - 02/26/02 08:14 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Thanks again SixTango!!! It is amazing what can be introduced into new habitats totally unintentional.

Anonymous

Re: Theory that was inspired by B+ [Re: Nighted]
    #566704 - 03/01/02 09:28 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

I live on the west coast of BC and as far as I know, Native Americans in this area had no interest at all in mushrooms. Even edible ones.

InvisibleAssHumper10K
enthusiast
Loc: Up, Your, Ass
Re: Theory that was inspired by B+ [Re: Thor]
    #569373 - 03/04/02 07:31 AM (22 years, 20 days ago)

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, smells like a duck, shits like a duck and tastes like a duck, its a duck dumbass...lolz

Hybrid my ass...lolz

Laterz, Ass

--------------------
Asses Humped for a reasonable price. Ask about our financing program!
Free ass juicings with every fart suck!
See the amazing pencil farm!

InvisibleMr. G
journeyman
Loc: Treasure Coast
Re: Theory that was inspired by B+ [Re: AssHumper10K]
    #594912 - 03/31/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Your right, I agree. It is a Duck! What kind though? Peking, Mallard, Muschovie. Look at the pictures Workman took of the B+ fruiting that are labeled "Herben's B+". Herben said it was a hybrid I NEVER EVER said such a thing. I gave herben a start in the business just like i did Hawk. What they say and do is up to them not me. I just gave some spores away, perfectly legal. I say and still say it is a mutant. Look at the pictures! Ever see a Cubensis with a disappearing annual ring and not a DISTINCT one? Ever see a Cubensis that would fruit and grow entirely on wood? Ever see a Cubensis strain of mycelium that grows like the real B+? You don't even know what a B+ is and if you have the strain and think it distinctly looks like a Cubensis, then i am not the one with any problems but you need your vision and your language checked. Thanks for your input. You are right it is a Psilocybe, but what kind. Look at the spores of the real B+ strain under a microscope, then you know. Until then you have no way of knowing, unless you are better then Stamets, Peele, and all the world famous mycologists. There are freaks that occur in almost every fruiting. if you found a freak alone, would you automatically assume it was a cubensis? If so i don't want to shAre any mushroom dinners with you..Mr.G

--------------------
"Mr.G with a rose, in and out of the garden goes, country gharden in the wind and the rain whereever he goes the people all complain!"
"The Grateful Dead" Thanks boys, I miss you Jerry!
Did it hurt that much?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates