Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
A New Cultivation book for indoor and outdoor Magic Cultivation
    #5555628 - 04/25/06 05:39 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, I would really like to spend a minute to endorse a new book on psilocybian mushroom cultivation as well as for edible shrooms and this is a good source for the novice and experienced cultivator.

Recently,, the publishers sent me a free copy and while some of it is derived from the Yachai essay in the Entheogenic Review of several years back, some parts are partially based onchronological data of publications and events found in my cd-rom on the chronological data order of the history first reported in my cd-rom with Jochen Gartz, I must say this is a great book for indoor and outdoor cultivation, of which some is partially based on some of PF's techniques but with the style and knowledge of the authors of newer vaialable information in home cultivation of mushrooms., and I also say that PF diserves the contribution these two authors givem him in thieir work..

So I left out the order information and only the promo page and the front and back cover for you to view.

Enjoy and it should be available to many soon through Amazon. After talking briefly with the publishers I found that they might be interested in my large volume book on mushrooms, edited years ago by Dick Schultes, sho wrote to me after reviewing the book that it deserved to be in publiocation, and so I am willing to present this information on this fine cultivation manual for all to see.

Click on bottom right of each image to enlarge after enlarging.

I would also like to take the time out for a moment to give credit to the authors for this fine work and to one of them who contacted me regarding my posting of their materials.

Feel free to check this book out. It is worth the time and effort for the serious cultivator of outdoor growth and for indoor as well and for edible shrooms..

boomer2

\mj

I am posting this also in the grow log and picture forum.

Edited by mjshroomer (04/27/06 01:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSerani
Stranger
Re: A New Cultivation book for indoor and outdoor Magic Cultivation [Re: mjshroomer]
    #5558593 - 04/26/06 12:52 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yea I just recieved it today, I'll be looking into it this afternoon.

OfflineSerani
Stranger
Re: A New Cultivation book for indoor and outdoor Magic Cultivation [Re: Serani]
    #5559123 - 04/26/06 03:29 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Afternoon-I am looking through it now, it looks like a great addition to my cultivator copy.

A definite must for you bookworm-types.

OfflineSerani
Stranger
Re: A New Cultivation book for indoor and outdoor Magic Cultivation [Re: Serani]
    #5563172 - 04/27/06 03:02 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

And now being a day later-I've finished it and it was incredibly enjoyable. The diction that L.G. Nicholas and Kerry Ogame provided were perfectly suited and the design of the book, in whole: was grand.

On the side, the way they've broken down the biology of the mushroom cycle was quite poetic.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: A New Cultivation book for indoor and outdoor Magic Cultivation [Re: mjshroomer]
    #5564524 - 04/27/06 08:49 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I will buy the book if you define "Magic Cultivation"
Are you doing something we dont know about?

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order