Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
I feel I should share my LSD trip:)
    #5557344 - 04/26/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well about a few months ago I did acid with a good buddy of mine..  One day I was at his house and he asked me if I wanted to so some acid (I am not too much of a experinced tripper I would say Ive done mushies about 15 times and I ve smoked pounds off weed thru my life time:) but i had never done acid)

anyway he called up his dealer and said hey man you think you couuld sell us some acid?

anyways the dealer said sure come down to this location and i will give you your acid, ( Btw this was very very stong acid that he has stored for a long time he has a shit load of it from a good chemist)

so his sister drove us to the spot we where gonna meet and he came over to the car we payed him our money and he dropped 2 hits of acid each on both are tongues,

I let it soak in as the sister was driving us back to his house, I could sorta start feeling the effects soo like I felt very very stoned, And I am guessing the time was around 11:00 pm.. Anywhoo we got back to his house and i walked into the his kitchen and grabbed a spoon from his drawer and i said exactly these words.. (man dude your spoon is sooo werid and then like i paused and asked my self why i said that question?

and all these feelings just rushed into my body at once and like 3 songs started playing in my head, and the spoon melted out of my hand and plopped to the ground.

At that point i was like Oh my god lol anyways i tried to walk and then time just slowed down and like i was moving sooo slowly and my foot would sink in the ground and rip out a piece of his floor everytime I walked..

so i get to his living room where his sister and all her friends are burning and watching willy wonka and the choclate factory.. so I sit down on the couch next to them and that movie was just too intense so i closed my eyes and like got majoir close eye visuals it was intense.

So i eventually open my eyes and for some reason I leaned forward and touched his coffe table..(here's the crazy part)... I melted into his coffe table and like was was his coffe table lol i no longer was myself in my body I was this coffe table and like thats all I knew.

Even my view point was from the coffe table.. so I was really weriding out at this point and like just going with th flow.. I eventually said I dont wanna be this table anymore and Piff suddenly I was my self..

So I like thought about what just happend for a few mintues just like awe struck and  hear my name being called from a distance and I see my friend outside whacking his pool with a stick so i try too make my way to him and it seems like he is miles away..

what was really funny as I was walking outside to him his house started growing all these vines and I laughed so hard about that I am not sure why.

anyway I eventually got there and he handed me a stick and was like dude just whack the pool so I did and this huge 40 foot geyser just blasted up in front of me and man was I stoked so we did that for a while.

I am not really sure how ling we did it if felt like years but time didnt seem to matter there ?_?

anyways we where over it so we walked into his house and like watched willy wonka for a while but we decided that we were gonna go to his room,  So as we got up to go to his room willy wonka just appeard in front off me and i was tripping..

But nobody listed to me as i was like saying willy wonka is right here in you front room dude, anyways I said somthin to willy wonka and he didnt reply he just stood and stared at me for a while..

then suddenly  he held out his hand and said would you like the key? and he had a piece of blotter paper in his hand. at that point i didnt know what to do so i kinda just speed walked away into my buddys room,

at that point he managed to turn his stero on and we listend to jimmy hendrix and beatles it was bad ass.. I saw sound waves coming out of the speakers and like they were all diffrent colors i also tasted them it was very odd.

His mom came into the room *btw his mom knew we where frying and is a really cool old hippie that has fried on acid alot) anyways she asked how we were doing and like how are trip was going we said it was great and she was really happy for us..

she started talking about other stuff i cant remember but I couldent helpp but notice her whole body was like bending to onside and she eventually like bent all the way down to where her head touched the floor.

the she said on more thing and left, so we decided to head outside at this point I was frying so hard like the feelings are soo hard to desribe tho so i cant :smile:

so we went outside.. and it was very very late.. but he lives in a really sick place that has a load of nature and trees around it. so we laid down in the grass and stared at the sky and all the stars that were out it was soo clear,

and it seemed like the sky was 15 feet away from us and it started mixing together and the song lucy and the sky of diamonds played in my head as the stars turned into little bright people and started dancing to the song.

We eventually got up and left after laying ther for a long time and we went in the house and tried to sleep but I couldent sleep not as all these wonderous thoughts and close eye visuals were happening.

My friend couldent sleep either so he started talking but I didnt understand a word he said I was lost in my own little world and I was soo happy anyways Next thing I know its morning time I just wake up and my buddys out side eating breakfeast and like I feel sooo lite headed ,

and we smoked a bowl and spent the rest of the day sharing our trips with eachother and like just remembring what amaing adventure we had :smile:

anyways sorry its a bit long but thats my trip hope you all enjoy it. happy tripping peace:)

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #5557369 - 04/26/06 01:41 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I am also very stoned at the moment so i apolgize for all the typos LOL

--------------------

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5557512 - 04/26/06 03:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

dude that is awsome sounds like u had some potent acid! hell yeah!

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflineCarlZ
eZ
Male User Gallery

#5557882 - 04/26/06 09:13 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

haha man that's sick. Never managed to trip that hard =/
but soon enough i'll do a couple of tabs and hopefully i'll be up in the clouds with you :wink:
neways cheers for sharing xD sweet trip :laugh:
peace

--------------------
"an uninterrupted stream of fantastic images of extraordinary plasticity and vividness and accompanied by an intense kaleidoscopic play of colours" - Albert Hofmann

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: CarlZ]
    #5558362 - 04/26/06 11:45 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

For some reason the end of your post really reminded me of the magic of tripping. I got a weird feeling/flaskback'est moment.

Sounds like you had a great time.
:mushroom2::thumbup:

Offlineekornmeyer
enjoy
Male
Loc: raising the bar
Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: Animals]
    #5558453 - 04/26/06 12:15 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome report, sounds like you had a blast! Haha, my favorite part was when you were hitting the water with a stick... I gotta try to remember to try that.

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX
Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: ekornmeyer]
    #5559697 - 04/26/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Damn this just makes me wanna try acid even more. I gotta find some contacts. Really good post and awesome description of your trip.

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

Edited by ezkiel (04/26/06 06:20 PM)

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: ezkiel]
    #5559742 - 04/26/06 06:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It's reports like this that make the shroomery so much fun! Good  stuff! :thumbup:

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

OfflineEmpTyCLosEtSpAcE
yatahey
 User Gallery

Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #5559781 - 04/26/06 06:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Fucking hell man! Sounds like you had a BLAST! *sigh* Want to do acid again so bad. Of course everytime it's available I'm flat broke or don't want to do any. Think I'm gonna make a "trippy fund" and just keep it available so I can buy shit and keep it till I want it.

--------------------
I can't imagine what the cops are going to think when they come in and see a couple hippies on some guy covered in puke and shit screaming i'm dying as we tell him it's ok he'll like it.-Chinacat72

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: EmpTyCLosEtSpAcE]
    #5559833 - 04/26/06 06:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Damn im jealous.. Sounds amazing, especially the part when you were wacking the water with the stick and the geizures and shit. Gotta try acid now!

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: MustardMan]
    #5560046 - 04/26/06 07:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

There is no spoon.

Awesome story....I NEED ACID!!!
I have been wanting it for so long, but as luck would have it, no one I have talked to has it or knows someone who does.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Edited by whatever123 (04/26/06 07:58 PM)

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: whatever123]
    #5560635 - 04/26/06 09:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, that sounds awesome. I'm getting some acid soon, so I just got really excited.

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

#5561089 - 04/26/06 11:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ok I've never tripped before though I think I would be a good tripper - go with the flow, but I seriously cannot imagine things like seeing people that aren't there and going from basically sobriety to a spoon melting in your hand..it's mind-blowing just to think of this stuff.

BTW I have a quick question, which I hope isn't too broad: acid or shrooms for a first time psychedelic experience? I am attracted to acid a lot more than shrooms for some reason, but it seems like a lot more people have troubling tripping on acid than shrooms.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Re: I feel I should share my LSD trip:) [Re: fazdazzle]
    #5561314 - 04/27/06 12:37 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yes it was a blast i had alot of fun and it changed my life in many ways I see things so diffrently then I use to... I can even see energy now its amazing...

Well Its all opinion some find shrooms to be a little more crazier than acid but others find acid more itense then shrooms.. I mean you can do a crap load of shrooms and beable to trip very very hard so I am not sure how to answer that question :/ because i have had very powerful shroom trips but I wouldent say they where as strong in a sense as my acid trip.

--------------------

OfflineCarlZ
eZ
Male User Gallery

#5562153 - 04/27/06 09:35 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I would say take a low dose of shrooms first to get the feel for tripping.  For example, my first trip,  i ate 25 libery caps, and the trip was fun, laughed my ass off and shit, but there was no chance of me falling into a bad trip or anything.  I saw weird shit, and it lasted for like 4-5 hours, but the whole time was fucking awesome.  Low doses can be fun, but they wont be anywhere near that report we just read.
good luck, have fun :laugh:

--------------------
"an uninterrupted stream of fantastic images of extraordinary plasticity and vividness and accompanied by an intense kaleidoscopic play of colours" - Albert Hofmann

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

#5562692 - 04/27/06 12:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm yeah just becuase of the people around me I will probably end up with shrooms, thanks for the advice though.

BUT what I was really wondering when I made that post (I forgot to ask this) was how on earth can you possibly fuction when stuff like that is happing? How can you even walk from room to room?

I suppose it's one of those things you can only really understand once you've experienced it, though.

I never did say nice report, so nice report! I don't want to sound like a dick; maybe you don't know, but there is a trip reports forum, which this would have fit in better.

OfflineCarlZ
eZ
Male User Gallery

#5562738 - 04/27/06 12:51 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

With the low dose of shrooms, you'll be able to function reasonably normally.  I was fine, my mum even came down stairs (i was trippin' with a mate at my house down stairs, and my mum didn't know we were on them :wink:) and she didnt notice (or atleast i hope not... :P)
anyway..work your way up...much easier...and probably most fun that way..you'll get the feel for it soon enough.
To be honest, it may not be what you expect, especially with a low dose...it's not really like a fairytale, and the trip report above is pretty intense..musta been some good acid :P

--------------------

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

#5562808 - 04/27/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the advice. I'm not worried about tripping like in this trip report - it will come.

When I said that I don't know how you can function I meant during this trip report. I would just be in awe if I walked by willy wonka and my feet were ripping up the ground as I walked. My jaw would just be on the floor the entire time...possibly literally lol

OfflineCarlZ
eZ
Male User Gallery

#5562818 - 04/27/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha ahhh. lol aye...that's pretty crazy i gota admit. I remember when i tripped once...i saw the lead singer from system of a down (Serj Tankian) standing in my living room. Was only for a second, but freaked me out a little. Pretty crazy, but it wasnt like WOW, it was more like "fucking sick man XD"
:P

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck