Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is incredibly frightening for me... Any insight? [Re: Herbus]
    #5546695 - 04/23/06 05:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I always found Salvia a fun experience.

I would alway sget vivid images that seemed imaginative and somewhat controlable, but the physical effects such as the gravity effect were always fixable for me by just getting up and walking, which was very enjoyable. I would just be swallowed in the 3D imagery and could very easily interact with everything but sadly it never lasted long enough to stay in that same experience to really get to know its peoples' or things... its always interesting for me though.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Salvia is incredibly frightening for me... Any insight? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5546926 - 04/23/06 09:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Kinda like seeing the wiring and all. Then right back to SHIT. Hey what happened. Months later...?? OHhh...

Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Salvia is incredibly frightening for me... Any insight? [Re: psyillyazul]
    #5547251 - 04/23/06 12:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

wow good thread

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Salvia is incredibly frightening for me... Any insight? [Re: rockytop83]
    #5559987 - 04/26/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

rockytop83 said:
Quote:

cybrbeast said:

Anyway I also got the feeling there was more beyond the world I experienced. And I found it on two occasions with ~100mg of 20X (high dose). This time I seperated from the 'normal' Salvia space. I felt these entities observing me and I could 'see' them. They felt like my parents, but it was like they were my parents but not parents I've ever known. Like gods or something. It also felt that if I stayed in this place I would stay there and have to leave my other life behind me. Like an afterlife. This did freak me out a lot and I got scared, then the trip quickly winded down.
Haven't used Salvia in a long time. But I might give it a go again in the future. I'm still very curious. When I do it again I'll probably start with light doses again and see where they take me.

I'm still an atheist btw  :grin:

Yea, Ive had that feeling as well.  However, I believe Salvia may be a gateway into some other dimension... afterlife.  I also find comfort in this. 

The strangest Salvia experience Ive ever had I felt like Salvia did not make me trip, but instead ended the trip.  You see, I felt like life as I knew it was one huge trip, and once I smoked the salvia it was over, I was back where I was before the trip started.  I was among the gods and I was a god.  This was comforting, and frightening.  I was happy to be back, but I missed my life on earth and felt like if it could have gone a little longer I would have done something profound with myself.  I feel like I chose to come back and finish living my life, like I redosed the trip so that I could finish living on earth.

Sorry for the late reply, but that's almost exactly like my most intense experiences. I've read more reports of people describing that Salvia felt more real than reality.
This was one of your strangest trips. So are your trips always different? I usually go to the same place. Sometimes deeper though.

Do you also get the afterglow where you feel better than normal for a few days after Salvia? It's subtle but very noticable for me, especially when I'm in a darker period of my life.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia is incredibly frightening for me... Any insight? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5560438 - 04/26/06 09:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I own a few Salvia plants, 2 blosser strain and 3 hossen strain. I've all but come to the conclusion that salvia is a learning tool. People who expect to merely trip off of salvia are extremely mistaken, and salvia is more than glad to show them the error of their ways. It's kind of like a bitch slap for disrespecting the plant.

However if you go in with an entirely open mind, she will show you everything you could ever want to know. But remember, the truth can be terrifying at times. Remember its just a visual lesson and nothing is real about it.

Always remember to have a spotter as well, I've seen people get up and attempt to run out of the house with abesolutely no recollection of having any control over it. I personally have come out of a trip somewhere completely different from where I started, and I know i didn't walk anywhere while I was tripping. It's a full mind and body disconnect.

Salvia takes your mind to her world. Your body is left to its own devices in its absence. Use a spotter.

Best of luck... I reccomend you purchase a cutting if you really want to learn her lessons. I can say from experience she yields her greatest lessons to those who in turn nurture her.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Salvia is incredibly frightening for me... Any insight? [Re: wiggles]
    #5561757 - 04/27/06 04:58 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I don't use a sitter anymore. Used to do it, but I never stood up, so I thought it was safe to do it. I think people watching me (even if they are good friends) really distracts from the trip. In a few trips with sitters I actually got a feeling or voice telling me that if I wanted to go further I'd have to do it alone.
After 30+ trips alone, I can say that nothing bad has happened for me personally. The worst that happened was when I knocked over my bong while I was unfolding from Salvia space. Just had a wet floor, that's all. Now I always put the bong in a bucket next to my bed when I lay it down.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains