Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5583356 - 05/02/06 09:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Mungojority rules.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: vintage_gonzo]
    #5585782 - 05/03/06 01:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

vintage_gonzo said:
if you cant handle that then you are a fucking pussy who needs to be weeded out of the gene pool. why do you think they have boot camps for young fuckups? to add structure and get their spoiled ass in line.

From where I stand it is assholes like you who need to be weeded out of the gene pool. Clearly you are unable to think for yourself, and are too much of a baby to learn how to be a grownup without some douchebag drill sargeant brainwashing you into following orders and barking in your face like a rabid dog. You are entitled to your opinions but shame on you for trying to tell me that your violent militaristic goose-stepping fascist lifestyle is superior to mine and that I have no place in the gene pool. I am a peaceful God Loving man but I'm with Zappa if you tried to bring this shit to my face I would squash you.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5590422 - 05/04/06 03:10 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

In my opinion, the pussy here is the one who can't think for himself; is too scared to make mistakes; is too scared to learn from those mistakes; is so scared to live a life of unknowing, that they must have their life forced upon themselves by someone screaming in their face.

Talk about being a pussy; grow up and figure your own shit/life problems, and stop telling people how to live their lives; you are one person and you don't know shit about me, let alone the million others in this country.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5590434 - 05/04/06 03:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gluke bastid said:
Quote:

vintage_gonzo said:
if you cant handle that then you are a fucking pussy who needs to be weeded out of the gene pool. why do you think they have boot camps for young fuckups? to add structure and get their spoiled ass in line.

From where I stand it is assholes like you who need to be weeded out of the gene pool. Clearly you are unable to think for yourself, and are too much of a baby to learn how to be a grownup without some douchebag drill sargeant brainwashing you into following orders and barking in your face like a rabid dog. You are entitled to your opinions but shame on you for trying to tell me that your violent militaristic goose-stepping fascist lifestyle is superior to mine and that I have no place in the gene pool. I am a peaceful God Loving man but I'm with Zappa if you tried to bring this shit to my face I would squash you.

Haha, I should have read your post before posting mine :smile: Sort of repeated what you said.

I agree with your last sentence whole heartedly. I would fuck up anyone who tried to spout this shit off to me in person. And before anyone can ask me the question: Yes, I would die for my country if the situation was to arise. But there is a huge difference between an emergency/national threat-like draft (which is what I would have no problem joining), and 2 years forced service.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: vintage_gonzo]
    #5591569 - 05/04/06 08:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

vintage_gonzo, you receive a warning for flaming. Calling someone a fucking pussy violates the rules of the forum.

zappaisgod, you receive a ban for responding to vintage_gonzo's flame with one of your own.

I'm tired of receiving notifications about this little exchange. Even though gonzo claims his flame was a general one and not directed at anyone in particular, and even assuming zappa responded to the perceived flame with one of his own because he thought it was directed at him personally, the situation is not acceptable.

This kind of shit pisses me off. I expect both of you to comport yourselves with more dignity in the future.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: Phred]
    #5591771 - 05/04/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

zappaisgod, you receive a ban

Zappa!  No!!  :sad:

Offlinesnoopaloop53
No BetterFriend. NoWorse Friend.

Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: Syle]
    #5599190 - 05/06/06 10:17 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Syle said:
Quote:

gluke bastid said:
Quote:

vintage_gonzo said:

Haha, I should have read your post before posting mine :smile: Sort of repeated what you said.

I agree with your last sentence whole heartedly. I would fuck up anyone who tried to spout this shit off to me in person. And before anyone can ask me the question: Yes, I would die for my country if the situation was to arise. But there is a huge difference between an emergency/national threat-like draft (which is what I would have no problem joining), and 2 years forced service.

See that's why you need the military sevice that way you don't have to die for your country.  The military trains you to kill for your country and make that other poor sucker die for his

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Re: Mandatory Military Service? [Re: snoopaloop53]
    #5600716 - 05/07/06 11:01 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

snoopaloop53 said:
Quote:

Syle said:
Quote:

gluke bastid said:
Quote:

vintage_gonzo said:

See that's why you need the military sevice that way you don't have to die for your country.  The military trains you to kill for your country and make that other poor sucker die for his

That's fine and dandy. But what is under question here is a mandatory military service. And that is what I disagree with. I disagree with people on this board thinking that they know what's best for other people.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom