Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
hippy/candy/flip?
    #5556516 - 04/25/06 11:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

any body tried the combo of these three?  i have all three (FINALLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cid hasnt been around in like 10 years)  2 gel tabs, 3grams of average cubies and one green louy vaton mdma tablet.  i was thinking dose the lsd on friday, at 10pm. and the mdma and the mush at 11pm, that way i peak from all three at roughly the same time.  :crazy2: is this at all dangerous(physicaly?)  i KNOW i am level headed enough to handle my trips. so im not worryed abuot a bad one.  i think if i drink like half a gallon....oops i mean... roughly 2 liters(?) of water i should be well hydrated.  any advice would be especially appreciated, as these are un treaded waters for me.  i have done mush/mdma  and lsd/mush.  and a waide range of other psychoactives. thanks in advance

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #5556558 - 04/25/06 11:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've done all 3 together plus bud. Your just extremely fucked up thats all.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
BiG StrøØnƵ
Female User Gallery

Loc: NJ, USA, Boonton Flag
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: capliberty]
    #5556659 - 04/26/06 12:11 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

haha LSD and booms, is that even necessary? I save the LSD for one day and the cubies for another. Hippy or Candy flip with one, depending on which one your more comfortable with.

--------------------
BiG StroOnZ

OfflinePsilocyan
Humble Voyager
Male

Loc: Atlanta...USA
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #5556765 - 04/26/06 12:37 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, just combine the MDMA with one or the other, and save the LSD or mushrooms for solo use. Actually do whatever you want, this is just my advice.

--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: Psilocyan]
    #5556931 - 04/26/06 01:13 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldnt mix mdma with either.

I sure as shit would mix lsd, or lsa's and mushrooms. They work together very well.

I just dont like the idea of people thinking mdma is just some other drug to get fucked up with.
I will never try mdma. I like the way my brain works as it is.
If I were to mess with that drug I certainly wouldnt use it with mushrooms.

Lsd and mushrooms, same ball-park. They work together nicely, much like lsd and mescaline.

Im sure who ever took all three had some go old fashion fun. I wouldnt do that to myself unless I had not taken mdma. Meaning lsd and mushrooms are great, just dont want to fuch around with some totally seperate drug unless it was marijuana right before the dose, and maybe even during the comedown.

I have never taken mdma and never will. I do however know enough about it to respect that synthetic drug and use it to my fullest advantage. SO Id take a high dose of good mdma and not mix it with a drug that is so very interesting in its own right. LSd and mushrooms are interesting by themselves. But they are one hell of a team. MDMA just so happens to work differently. SO I would not use it that way. Sure sure, I have never taken mdma, but I know enough about it to take it in its pure form more so than any of the many drugs that I have more than just simply tried.

Im not a big fan of any manifestation of "owsley legions", but if I were to use some mdma, I wouldnt want to fuck up my brain more than was intended with lsd AND mushrooms.

Sure owsleys legion only become apparent after many experiences with mdma. Id just rather not make that a part of my psychedelic life-style.
I dont use any drugs anymore, so I come from a somewhat objective standpoint. Its just brain-chemistry, and Im glad I never fucjed around with it to much using MDMA.

Edited by stemmer (04/26/06 01:27 AM)

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: stemmer]
    #5557001 - 04/26/06 01:35 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

your source? never heard of MDMA causing "owsley legions" so i think you are bullshitting. if you have never used the drug, than don't comment about it claiming that you know enough about it. you don't know enough about it, until you actually take it.

i was going to do this combo a while back with some n2o also in the mix. ended up doing it, but forgot my mushrooms! so i just settled with lsd/mdma/n2o. simply amazing.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Offlinerockytop83
Ornoth/Myc/ologist

Loc: Rocky-lachians
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #5557041 - 04/26/06 01:52 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I had a wonderfull time on X and cid last year on 420 (at a panic show). I also had a wonderful time on mush and pure MDMA (at a panic show). Then I got ballsy and ate some cid, some mush chocolates, and some X and was having the time of my life (at a panic show) untill after the show I hit up the nitrous. Then all I remember is falling down, being thrown in the back of a truck and drove home. Once I got home I remember looking at my feet and they were muddy as hell so I rinsed them under the sink, for about 45 minutes because It felt sooooo good.

--------------------

~You know that same rowdy crowd was here last night is back again~

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: rockytop83]
    #5557257 - 04/26/06 02:59 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Widespread is great............

"than" I will comment on it again.....
Just read up on mdma and you will understand why I mentioned owsley's legions.

Mdma Is a very unique drug. Its best used responsibly. Make a day of it and dont mix it mith shrooms.

MDMA Is BAD FOR YOUR BRAIN. Wanna know how, just give it a good read yall.
In moderation it can be therapeutic. The way most people use it, and for those who use it so often, you bet your ass its harmful.

OfflineEmpTyCLosEtSpAcE
yatahey
 User Gallery

#5557349 - 04/26/06 03:36 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've read a lot about olney's legions and mdma. The studies that find this shit are usually the most ass backwards, propagandist govt. funded drug war BS you can find. One study that comes to mind used basically junkies to "prove" that mdma puts holes in your brain. MDMA wasn't administered. Instead they MRI scanned a group of people, then a year or so later asked how often they had done X in the last year, then scanned them again. There was no control, no placebo group, no way of telling what other drugs had been used, indeed no way of telling if what they thought was ecstasy really WAS MDMA. The only studies I've been able to find that have used any real scientific method to get their results dealt with fluctuating serotonin levels. No "brain holes" were mentioned. Because of how easy it is to adulter the drug though, I can't see myself every trying it. Don't like taking things unless I'm pretty god damn sure it is what I think it is.

*corrected spelling. Should proofread my posts....8P*

--------------------
I can't imagine what the cops are going to think when they come in and see a couple hippies on some guy covered in puke and shit screaming i'm dying as we tell him it's ok he'll like it.-Chinacat72

Edited by EmpTyCLosEtSpAcE (04/26/06 08:24 PM)

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: EmpTyCLosEtSpAcE]
    #5557755 - 04/26/06 09:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If your going to do Ecstasy at all, doing it with either shrooms or acids works pretty well. In fact I recommend you do it that way. I think theres enough pills out there that if you ask around, you can get a feel for what the tab is cut with. There is some pure mdma out there and thats the best, the stuff I got was called black liquorish,

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: capliberty]
    #5557774 - 04/26/06 09:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Ive done all three together on a few occasions and let me tell you, every single time I got more than I bargained for. They were some of the best times I have ever had, but not without thier negative side experiences. The emotions that come with rolling on top of a trip propelled by LSD and shrooms just end up being alot to deal with. Its hard to let go of the emotions and just go with it all, but once you do it is an AMAZING experience.

Personally I usually just keep it to the rolls and LSD though. The queezy feeling I get from shrooms doesnt really help out much with everything else going on.

OfflinePsilocyan
Humble Voyager
Male

Loc: Atlanta...USA
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: dedjam]
    #5558022 - 04/26/06 12:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Plus, I feel like there is an entity, an intelligence within the mushroom, especially at higher doses, and I like to give it my full attention. LSD I would be more prone to combine with other drugs, namely cannabis.

--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #5558045 - 04/26/06 12:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Do you mean Olney's Lesions? You might wana Wiki that one.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
    #5558224 - 04/26/06 01:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I tried the LSD/shroom/ecstasy combo last winter and came to the conclusion that I would not eat any sort of MDxx again unless it was with a handful of mush and a good pile of n,n,DMT on the side, but hey that's just me :grin:

--------------------

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #5558833 - 04/26/06 04:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

your comments about MDMA are retarded. anything is bad for you if you don't use it responsibly, not just MDMA.

MDMA is one of the safest drugs to consume if you are not a retard to begin with. i feel bad for anyone who has not had an experience with MDMA, it's a blessing.

at one point i used to say i would never even do MDMA unless it was with mushrooms.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
    #5559857 - 04/26/06 09:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

wow lots of posts. thanks guys//gals and just to say, im not an ndma feen or something. ive only used it on 4 occasions tops in my life. each came out fine.(minimal side effects)

o yea, I forgot to mention earlier that my lsd//mush trip was much more profound than the mush///mdma. but this could have been caused by the fact when i ate the mush //lsd they were the best mush ive ever eaten.

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX
    #5560166 - 04/26/06 10:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Do what you like. Just don't too much E. It turns you into a ADD retard.

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: ezkiel]
    #5560174 - 04/26/06 10:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

source?

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #5560182 - 04/26/06 10:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i have kept my usage of MDMA to about 14-15x in a span of 15 months. i feel fine.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
    #5560356 - 04/26/06 10:59 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
Widespread is great............

"than" I will comment on it again.....
Just read up on mdma and you will understand why I mentioned owsley's legions.

Mdma Is a very unique drug. Its best used responsibly. Make a day of it and dont mix it mith shrooms.

MDMA Is BAD FOR YOUR BRAIN. Wanna know how, just give it a good read yall.
In moderation it can be therapeutic. The way most people use it, and for those who use it so often, you bet your ass its harmful.

I made an effort to read up on it but with no luck.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=mdma+owsley%27s+legions

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5560414 - 04/26/06 11:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've hippy flipped before of of cyans, and it was AMAZING. Granted, we had pure MDMA (btw, make sure you check the tablet you have on http://www.ecstasydata.org/ before you take it.. don't want any fellow shroomery guys to get burnt) and amazing shrooms.

It was one hell of a great time... I danced for 7 hours nonstop and had some of the best visuals of my life.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: wiggles]
    #5560558 - 04/26/06 11:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

they're "olney's lesions" and they are only thought to be triggered by MDMA in someone who would already have a tendency for them to occur - and that is only thought to be able to occur over a long duration of repeated use. One roll, you should be A-OK. (they prescribed MDMA as a diet pill when it was first synthesized.. and as far as I know there haven't been any cases of olney's lesions to occur in their brains)

I would be kind of hesitant to try all three at once, thinking maybe it may be TOO much to handle.. but if you feel up for it, you will probably have a blast! I've never mixed either of the three, and I don't really plan to - I think they're more enjoyable on their own. Except for bud, smoking some cannabis during a trip can be good sometimes.

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: hippy/candy/flip? [Re: Ashland]
    #5567550 - 04/28/06 06:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

the green LV's (louy vaton) arent on that site.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience