Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site
    #5550803 - 04/24/06 11:23 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

THis morning I was sent an email from the owners of Musrbox, spores 101, Innersight Trading and shroomtalk.com regarding the rip off of several peoples copyrighted materials and photos and text. And of not sending products to the people who ordered from them. They are in the Midwest U.S.A.

http://www.buzzgrower.com/links.html

As for the rip off on me, they excised 90% and about 30 or more of my images from:
erowid.org

site which is the copyrighted material of Erowid, me and the owners of Shroomster Enterprises (m.J.'s Shroom World site on the Australian and New Zealand guide to shrooms.

Shroom Talk web-site administrater Mushbox just sent me an email regarding this matter which they said also used their product packaging and several of their marketing phrases and writings to promote this company and make it look legiotimate..

This site is a bad place so watch out for them.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: mjshroomer]
    #5550834 - 04/24/06 11:36 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

John,

that link that you posted isn't working for me.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Roadkill]
    #5550858 - 04/24/06 11:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

www.buzzgrower.com and their affiliates www.sporemagic.com and www.buzzmagic.com

MJ isnt kidding these guys are def nothing but a scam operation. They approached us a long time ago about drop shipments and when we helped them out a little they never paid up and then kept our images on their sites. It turns out an old employee of theirs got back in contact with us to let us know that they werent even shipping the items they had on the site. She claimed they were blatently ripping people off. I don't know how true this was since she was involved with them in the first place but I have heard nothing but bad things ever since.

BE CAUTIOUS!!!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #5551012 - 04/24/06 12:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hio Roadkill, I just clicked on that very link from my post here and it works perfectly.

Try some of the links given b by Spores 101. Then look for the general info click ontheir home page or for the links page hook yup on their listr of click-ons, but the one in my post wirks form my site to theirs.

They completely ripped off a lot of peoles images and such.

mj

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #5551039 - 04/24/06 12:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, after putting things together, they have a mailing address in

BG Inc PO Box 132
Comstock Park, MI 49321

Well, last I heard it was illegal to ship or sell cannabis seeds within the USA.

I can smell a pinch about to occur.

Be aware.

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Lana]
    #5551092 - 04/24/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

well all 4 links provided on this thread is dead so i guess problem has been solved somehow.

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: giz]
    #5551424 - 04/24/06 03:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

They ripped me off a few weeks ago. They also own the domain www.shroomsnmore.com so look out for that one.

[...] Personal information removed. -Y [...]

They also own miniwheels.net which has the same registration info. The only thing that seems to change here is their contact emails and phone numbers (assumed fake). I am sure they do this to be able to setup once again at a new location without people recognizing the email addresses as a scam.

Anyways after all this I went to Spores101 and they went out of their way to help me even threw in an extra :smile:

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Edited by Ythan (11/28/06 11:31 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #5551441 - 04/24/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I was just again able to pen the3 klink to the page form my site.

at this link:

http://www.buzzgrower.com/links.html

mj

O am going to take a picture of the top part of the page and post it since it is a long page I cannot post all of the pages.

WEll for some reason this site opens every page up on my computer when I go to the url's and the ones osted by spores 101.

So I wonder why you all cannot open the page.

mj

I think you can click on the bottom image. I sent them a warning this morn and so did Nexus of Shroomstrer and a third letter was sent to Erowid about the matter.

but the site will open from my computer.

Their source is powered by Site Studio

Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
    #5551481 - 04/24/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yes well now they work for me, maybe the page was just down for a while earlier.

Sorry about your images btw. Always sad to see people steal from others honest work.

peace

InvisibleHamstercut
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5551581 - 04/24/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

....contact the shroomery assassin at once!

OfflineHabitual_Liar
Liar Liar PantsOn Fire

Loc: On the couch with ya momm...
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Hamstercut]
    #5551603 - 04/24/06 04:15 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Buzzgrower ripped me off in September. I hassled them till February then I joined shroomery and got in touch with legit vendors. I never saw any products from buzzgrower and they stole $150.00 from me. Oh well you live and you learn.

OfflineHighGuy
Stranger

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Habitual_Liar]
    #5553617 - 04/25/06 12:58 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm I live near there... maybe I will pay them a visit.

--------------------
http://www.lp.org
Start making America free again.

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

#5555379 - 04/25/06 03:51 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have been in contact with them, to see how they respond.  I told them I wanted to buy the most expensive kit they have via email here is transcript.  I think I'm gonna tell em I live right by them and I wanna pick it up.  It starts from the bottom and goes up.  I would like to get an email that I can get an address from.

My latest email
My parents are home right now and don't like when people they don't know call, even though I'm 22.  My cell phone only has like 3 minutes left, if possible just give me your business #, or I'll email you tommorow with my phone #. 

chelenic billing <billingviapp@yahoo.com> wrote:
Okay, I am emailing you back, so sendme your numberwhenever you get a chance.

thanks
bgbilling

<twigburst@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok no problem, I saw a pic of your setup on another site www.mushbox.com, I was guessing that you guys are the same people, or get the set from the same people and you set is cheaper on your site anyway.  If not these people are stealing your ideas and selling the sets themselves.  Please email me back, i'll give you my # tommorow as its late and I might be at work, home, or out so I wanna know which # to give you.  Thanks for the swift response I can't wait to get the setup and start growing legal mushrooms :smile:

chelenic billing <billingviapp@yahoo.com> wrote: we do not use western union. you can talk to us on the phone and use a money order. that is the best that I can do. also, when you use western union they charge outrageous fees. send me your phone number and I will give you a call.

thanks
bgbilling

<twigburst@yahoo.com> wrote:
I would like to place an order for several hundred dollars, but I would like to get in touch with you guys before I order.  I want the queen kit, but I am worried about using a MO and I don't have a cc.  I would rather use western union.

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #5555384 - 04/25/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Also, this is proof that your warning did no good, he is still trying to rip people off.

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

#5555394 - 04/25/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

wow...cool idea Twigg - keep us posted on these crooks.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Spores_101]
    #5555653 - 04/25/06 05:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Fire from Erowid has finally sent them a warning.

Here is Fire's letter to me about his t letter to them:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey John,

Thanks for the additional info.  I've sent them a started letter asking
them to remove the article.  I'll give them a few days in which to
hopefully
respond...and if they don't then I'll send another more formal letter.

Will let you know if / when I hear anything.

peace,
fire

Fire just sent me now this s 2nd letter regarding the matter concerning my pages.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, that was fast.  The buzzgrower.com site replied to me in an
hour and said that they would remove the article within 24 hours. 
They said that they received it from a secondary source and didn't
realize it was copyrighted...and they apologized.

Which is all amusing if you've tried contacting them before.  But
whatever the reason, hopefully they'll just remove it and it will be
resolved.  :smile:

peace,
fire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mj

later more

I will post their letter

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

#5556671 - 04/25/06 10:14 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Because they are reading this very thread.

Every single one of those kit pics are from my camera a little more then 2 years ago. I appreciate what the community has done to try and thwart these villans. Anything I can do to help just let me know.

Offlinejlocke85
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: MI
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Spores_101]
    #5558256 - 04/26/06 11:17 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

spores101: Isn't this image on your site, the same as this one? Or was that Fungi Perfecti who stole it?

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: jlocke85]
    #5558735 - 04/26/06 01:43 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

is there any way to actually stop scams like this?

I mean, I got ripped off by legal-highs. org like two years ago, and I know that they are still running, even though it's well known that they are a scam! Can't we at least report them for false advertising?

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: dr0mni]
    #5559153 - 04/26/06 03:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Better Buisness Buro?
I was thinking this earlier - If you were really ballsy and wanted to admit what you were buying...

Then I bet they could probably do something about it.

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #5560327 - 04/26/06 08:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Who cares about the copywritten marterial, these people are stealing money from people. A doubt a formal letter mean much to people that are conspiring to sell marijuana (selling marijuana seeds qualifies), if they are selling them across state lines it makes it federal, so I have a hard time understanding how the DEA hasn't kicked in their door. Also, who the fuck would order from a site that low budget? It sells marijuana seeds, yet its in USA, common people use some judgement. I am trying to get him to call me now, I would like to get a chance to talk to this guy personally. I really hate people like this guy, who rip unsuspecting people off, thats why people really should buy from vendors that they can get feedback from aka, sponsers of shroomery or other mushroom websites, it isn;t worth the risk of getting ripped off. The other thing that pisses me off is they are in this country, how easy is it to get shut down for doing shit quasi-legally, yet they continue to fuck people over. I would send a link to the DEA, but i ain't no snitch, though I would like to see them get busted, it will just bring bad press to the legit spore sellers.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#5560384 - 04/26/06 09:05 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The thing is most people dont want to get authorities involved, especially when you're dealing with semi illegal, or straight up illegal products.  Who here would call the cops when their 200 dollar order for northern lights seeds never came in?  Thats how these scam companies operate, they know 99% of the people will take their licks and live and learn.  While spores remain illegal im pretty sure no one here would like to explain the police, DEA, or BBB about why they ordered these spores.  People like us in this community tend to stay as far away from LEO's as we can get.

The only thing i can think of to shut these guys down is to send an anonymous tip to some LE agency about them selling cannabis seeds. 

Sucks you guys got ripped off, people like this are the true scum of the world. :frown:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: coda]
    #5562310 - 04/27/06 10:25 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Also, tipping the LE off would just end up getting someone else jail time, cause scumbags like them would rat out their mother to save them from spending a day in prison. Robbing people is a crime, punishible by ass whooping, snitching is a crime punishible by death. I have gotten robbed before, I never in a million years would narc on them, I would cut their penis off and eat it before I would do that. You can't have a webname like that, registered to your house and get away with it forever. I do have a hard time believing that he really lives in the US though.

Offlinemush_box
Mushbox Support

Loc: Canada
    #5575093 - 04/30/06 07:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yea I F#*!@king HATE people like this.

It just makes other vendors look bad.. and makes people never want to order online again.

Anyone feel like hacking? lol.

--------------------
Enter code shroomery for 5$ off your order at http://www.mushbox.com mushroom kits and mycology supplies

Offlinesrperron
Stranger
    #6706861 - 03/24/07 04:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hey i just had a quick question whether shrooms.com is a legit site? Do they send you your stuff or just take your money and run

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: srperron]
    #6706928 - 03/24/07 04:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

srperron said:

Hey i just had a quick question whether shrooms.com is a legit site? Do they send you your stuff or just take your money and run

They jack up the prices on everything and take advantage of people that way...

in other words they make money off people(newbies) that don't know any better and haven't shopped around for better prices!~

they do deliver the products that they sell though.

but charging 6 to 10 times more for a product that you could buy at another site...

is a rip off Vendor to me!~

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:

OfflineRogerRabbitV
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #6707149 - 03/24/07 05:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Who cares about the copywritten marterial, these people are stealing money from people

Anybody who gets stolen from, that's who. If they steal John's pictures, it's a fairly easy process to get them shut down. You simply file a lawsuit in your local court, and serve the papers to whoever 'whois' says owns the site. If they don't show up in court, you can get a default judgement against them. 30 days later, you file papers that they are in default and the judge will issue an order assigning you their URL. You present that to the domain name registry, and they transfer ownership to you, based on your court order. Bingo, the copyrighted material stealers are out of buisiness. I'm surprised more people haven't done this. Stamets has shut down many sites for stealing his pictures.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Hamstercut]
    #6707180 - 03/24/07 05:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Budsky said:

Who do you need me to visit?

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlineflushme
Shroomery OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: OldSpice]
    #6707251 - 03/24/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

what little punks rippin people off, man it's probably the government running that site scamin people then busting them later to get more money, thats why it aint got shut down

one love

--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: OldSpice]
    #6711537 - 03/25/07 11:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:
Quote:

Budsky said:

Who do you need me to visit?

I will provide backup.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlinebrotherp
Stranger
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: Legend9123]
    #6714729 - 03/26/07 10:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

This is all public info, and I hope it helps bring attention to this person, as it looks like they have a range of sites they do this on. From Shrooms, steroids, to jewelry.

Original thread:

Started off with the domain listed

http://www.buzzgrower.com

whois info on that

Registrant:
buzzgrower

5309 N. Division
Comstock Park, Michigan 49321
United States

Registered through: FreeWebs Domains
Domain Name: BUZZGROWER.COM   
Created on: 14-Jan-03         
Expires on: 14-Jan-08         
Last Updated on: 02-Apr-06     

Administrative Contact:       
miesch, jason gbiginc@yahoo.com
buzzgrower                     
5309 N. Division               
United States                 

Technical Contact:             
miesch, jason gbiginc@yahoo.com
buzzgrower                     
5309 N. Division               
United States                 

Domain servers in listed order:
NS20.WEBSITESOURCE.NET         
NS22.WEBSITESOURCE.NET         

So this gives a good start, a map of that address,

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Comstock+Park,+MI,+USA+5309+N.+Division&sll=43.038783,-85.670013&sspn=0.523945,0.962677&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=43.060234,-85.669912&spn=0.004092,0.007521&t=k&om=1&iwloc=addr

Then searched for that email address and found a few things,

He signed petition to legalize weed,

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/853304429?ltl=1174956812

"215    7:32 pm PST, Dec 26    jason miesch"

Previous shroomery complaint on this same guy,

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4500047/an/0/page/0

I also found a cached page of him selling a dirtbike

google cache

www.50statesclassifieds.com/Classifieds/product_desc.php%3Fid%3D3952+gbiginc&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:CKmeWhFdtUQJ:www.50statesclassifieds.com/Classifieds/product_desc.php%3Fid%3D3952+gbiginc&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

CLASSIFIED DETAILS
Time Left Expired     
1997 kawasaki kx125
item#3952
Location      comstock park-Michigan-USA
Posted        06-26-2006 06:04 PM
Users  Add to your Favorites
Price  900
Quantity      1
Shipping      --

Seller        gbiginc
Items  View All Items by Seller
Store  Visit Seller's Custom Store
Send  Tell a Friend about this Ad
Website       
Phone  616-874-7006
Home > All Categories  > Michigan > Autos & Vehicles
Item Description
1997 kawasaki kx125 dirtbike for sale.  Runs great!  Bike is ready to go.  Do not want to sell it but the wife says it must go.  Bike
is worth about 1400.00 And I will let it go for 900 firm.  Please call 1 (616) 874-7006 or email me at gbiginc@yahoo.com

Here is another listing, and it turns up a new domain

http://www.50statesclassifieds.com/Classifieds/product_desc.php?id=3953

Location        Comstock Park-Michigan-USA
Posted        06-26-2006 06:08 PM
Users  Add to your Favorites
Price  --
Quantity      --
Shipping      --

Seller        gbiginc
Items  View All Items by Seller
Store  Visit Seller's Custom Store
Send  Tell a Friend about this Ad
Website        http://turngold2cash.com
Phone  616-874-7006
Home > All Categories  > Michigan > Want Ads
Uploaded Images - Click on a picture to enlarge it
No images have been Uploaded
Item Description
Wanted: Jewelry. Dont go to a pawn shop and get pennies on the dollar for your jewelry. Get top dollar for your merchandise.  Please vis
it our website for more details.

Site linked

http://turngold2cash.com/

Has same contact PO box

Mail your package to:
BG Inc.
P.O. Box 132
Comstock Park, Michigan, 49321.

another email

To contact us please e-mail us at Turngold2cashcom@yahoo.com

Notice the same PO BOX

Here is a yahoo posting for Turngold2cash

google cache link

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:7Mib0ftPm_wJ:classifieds.yahoo.com/result.html%3Fcc%3Dmerchandise%26ck%3D%26loc%3D49503+TurnGold2Cash.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

yahoo link

http://classifieds.yahoo.com/detail.html?cc=merchandise&fullnodeid=750049665&cid=merchandise-1174317730-170642

Wanted Jewelry
Comstock Park, Michigan Map
Dont go to a pawn shop and get pennies on the dollars visit www.turngold2cash.com or call (616) 915-9783
Details

Type:
    Wanted
Date Posted:
    March 19, 2007

Asking Price:
    $1000.00

Ad ID:
merchandise-1174317730-170642
Contact Information

Who to Contact:
    jason
Phone:
    616-915-9783

Another link related to the same person

http://www.beatyourprice.com/Show_Item/11812/Other_Merchandise.htm

linked to this page

http://webmanilla.info/manilla-envelope/110061.html

another google cache

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:PA0_6PJ3FUUJ:classifieds.yahoo.com/result.html%3Fck%3D%26fullnodeid%3D750049665%26loc%3D%26cs%3D%26gur%3D16%26cl_price%3D%26ch_price%3D%26purlf%3D%26g%3D%26cc%3Dmerchandise%26sort%3D-pricesort%26ce_login%3D%26bnum%3D16+616-915-9783&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Wanted Jewelry          $1000.00        Wanted          Comstock Park, MI      03/19/07
Dont go to a pawn shop and get pennies on the dollars visit www.turngold2cash.com or call (616) 915-9783 more

Info on that phone number

(616) 915-9783
Type: Cell PhoneProvider: Verizon WirelessLocation: Grand Rapids, MI

another site

http://www.getbig.ws/contactus.htm

Note the same email address that he used when talking to "twiggedoubt" in this thread

"If you have any questions feel free to ask at billingviapp@yahoo.com Responses are within 24-48 hours.  Thank you!"

A yahoo answers person that got ripped off asking questions about this guy

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061224194651AAY81XB

Another site that I turned up,

http://www.shroomsnmore.com/orderbymail.htm

same info

To order using  mail send check, money order, or cash wrapped in paper to:

SM Inc

PO Box 132

Comstock Park, MI 49321

Thank you!  Remember shipping is free!

Whois

Registrant:
jason miesch
5309 N. Division
Comstock Park, MI 49321
United States

Domain Name: SHROOMSNMORE.COM
Created on: 20-Sep-05
Expires on: 20-Sep-07
Last Updated on: 29-Sep-06

Administrative Contact:
miesch, jason diamondvineyard@yahoo.com
5309 N. Division
Comstock Park, MI 49321
United States

Technical Contact:
miesch, jason diamondvineyard@yahoo.com
5309 N. Division
Comstock Park, MI 49321
United States

NS1.FREEWEBS.COM
NS2.FREEWEBS.COM

Here we get more alternative emails and phone numbers

now a reverse lookup on this new number brings more details

Miesch, Gregg

5309 Division Ave N

Comstock Park, MI 49321-9586

(616) 784-2497

A new name!

here is some info on his hometown

Local Information for Comstock Park, MI
# Population: 10,674
# Total Households: 4,441
# Median Age: 27.40
# Median Household Income: $40,202

Here is some more detailed info

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.miesch/16/mb.ashx

Miesch Family in Michigan

Miesch Family in Michigan
Jeramy Miesch  (View posts)    Posted: 17 Feb 2003 3:55AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Arp, Slaughter, Leech
Youngest of family Jeramy (myself) and twin brother Jason. Father Gregg Miesch, Mother Barbara (Surname-Arp). Gregg is brother to Gail M
iesch and Gary Miesch. Grand Parents- Don Miesch and Darlene (Surname Leech)- all reside in Michigan. Hope this helps. :smile:

Got to love this line

"Hope this helps. :smile:"

From the above whois we got the new email that led me to this site

http://www.diamondvineyard.com/contactus.htm

Contact Us

You can email us at diamondvineyard@yahoo.com  with any questions or comments.  Responses will be within 24-48 hrs. Thank you!

Now this looks a bit more legit than the other sites and the register info also brings up new info

Registrant:
  Diamond Vineyard
  2122 Madison
  Grand Rapids, Michigan 49507
  United States

Domain Name: DIAMONDVINEYARD.COM
      Created on: 31-Oct-04
      Expires on: 31-Oct-07
      Last Updated on: 31-Oct-06

Administrative Contact:
      Vander Jagt, Brandi  jmiesch@sbcglobal.net
      Diamond Vineyard
      2122 Madison
      United States
      6162466440      Fax -- 6162466440

Technical Contact:
      Vander Jagt, Brandi  jmiesch@sbcglobal.net
      Diamond Vineyard
      2122 Madison
      United States
      6162466440      Fax -- 6162466440

NS1.FREEWEBS.COM
      NS2.FREEWEBS.COM

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: brotherp]
    #6714786 - 03/26/07 10:37 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Damn.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlinesketchydelux
overdue beeper bill
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: brotherp]
    #6714947 - 03/26/07 11:14 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

jesus that should have someone poised for initiating karmageddon :smirk:

glad i didnt get dooped:smirk::tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinemushymart
Vendor
 User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6715712 - 03/27/07 05:42 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

That's what I'm talking about! :yourock:

--------------------
Earn 10% back on all your purchases with our BONUS points system.  Use the points to convert to gift certificates to purchase more stuff!
We have complete mushroom kits,sterilized  substrate, casing soil, grow chambers, gloveboxes and more...
www.mushymart.net

Earn Money! Sign up for our Affiliate Program and earn 10% per sale that you generate by sending traffic to our store.

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: mushymart]
    #6715719 - 03/27/07 05:48 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

karmageddon <----- lol i like that

i hope this guy gets his

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

Offlinechainsaw1298
shroomaddict
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Right behind you
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: royer]
    #6716167 - 03/27/07 11:20 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

My brother is going to Wrestle Mania and I told him he should stop by some of these places and kick some ass

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: chainsaw1298]
    #6716184 - 03/27/07 11:31 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Which Wrestler is he?

have him :voodoo: the guy!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Brainiac said:

Offlinechainsaw1298
shroomaddict
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Right behind you
    #6716893 - 03/27/07 03:35 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

hes no wrestler but hes big enough

Offlinesketchydelux
overdue beeper bill
Male User Gallery

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: chainsaw1298]
    #6717198 - 03/27/07 05:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chainsaw1298 said:
hes no wrestler but hes big enough

you dont have to be that big at all to fuckup someone too pussy to rob people face to face:mad:

--------------------

Offlinepshawny
Mycobian
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomery
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: sketchydelux]
    #6751495 - 04/05/07 05:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I just sent an email to the support team at 1shoppingcart.com, which is the shopping cart software that shroomsnmore.com uses. I'm sure they will yank them from their customer list very soon. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

--------------------

Offlinefungusfun1
DayTripper

Loc: Out There
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: pshawny]
    #6758960 - 04/07/07 07:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

brotherp man that is some ruthless shit to post, way to out this little bitch...i would really not like to be mr. miesch right now :eek:

Offlinetonyperez420
Shaman Rasta

Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: fungusfun1]
    #6765148 - 04/09/07 12:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

good thing we at shroomery got hard working vendors and HARDCORE working moderators :tongue2:

we have the luxury of not being scammed :rasta:
at least most of the time lol :tongue:

and for the record, I got scammed before find shroomery :thumbdown:

yey shroomery:heart::mushroom2:

Offlineillmannered_1
In training
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Great Northwest Flag
Re: Warning: RIP OFF Vendor Site [Re: tonyperez420]
    #12327467 - 04/04/10 05:43 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Resurrection alert! I just got got by this guy. I should have done my homework. I swear I got his site info from this forum. I'm thinking it was some kind of fake site vendor page(phishing scam?). Damn, I feel fuckin stupid, am I the only one that has been gotten by this guy here lately?

Offlinemopusophop
Bob Loblaw
Male

#12327975 - 04/04/10 09:25 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

no man ive ordered from them twice, thing is i got what i asked for both times, however

they were still shit lol,

--------------------

have you had your penner party???

sooner than never
-mopusophopropdoubleomop

Edited by mopusophop (04/04/10 09:26 AM)

InvisibleveggieM

#12332759 - 04/04/10 11:22 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Non-Shroomery Vendors
3 year old thread!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale