Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #5548248 - 04/23/06 05:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"real trippers" know their limits and have fucking respect for the experience!

"Real trippers" don't wear high doses like badges of honor!

If you wanna give a trip report, that's cool, but make it coherent and have some fucking humility ( e.i. don't act like a bad ass because you can eat a lot of drugs).

I don't say this often on these boards because I like to stay neutral, but fuck you! :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548260 - 04/23/06 05:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Look I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about my grammer. I don't give a fuck that u took two shrooms and thought u did something. I don't give a fuck about your policy on doing psychedelics. I do give a fuck about tripping properly. OK fucknuts

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: capliberty]
    #5548283 - 04/23/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"I don't give a fuck that u took two shrooms and thought u did something".

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I didnt have too big of a problem with what you were trying to say.
My personal policy would include: "No climbing tall trees", "dont say anything about your trips unless you want to make it interesting and purposful".

You just seem really annoying to some people.
You start every sentance with the word "I", (just one more english lesson if I may).

Also, there is such thing as an edit button.

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 05:42 PM)

Offlineekornmeyer
enjoy
Male
Loc: raising the bar
Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: stemmer]
    #5548316 - 04/23/06 05:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Lol, you're one crazy son of a bitch.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548325 - 04/23/06 05:52 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Look stemmer. I don't care that I'm not popular. I do the unpopular thing. Like trip my ass off while others take pansy ass dose. Thats what I meant when I said you took two shrooms and u thought u d did something. LOL. I was responding more to that other fucker anyways.

We need to make a forum that says POSERS WITH OPINIONS because thats where majority of the dudes need to put there post

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548356 - 04/23/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Im possibly the most hated as well as liked person on this whole site, and I like it that way. I know because of my ratings(more ratings than anyone else, way too many). I pissed off alot of people in too many ways for them to know what to think of me.
Its just that there are better ways to entertain yourself here. I didnt always do it on purpose, but I always had good sentance structure and spelling.

I used to puts around and fuck with people, act all offended and then say something out of line when I really didnt give a shit. (and thats why about half of my ratings are one, and the other half are 5)

If you know alot about hallucinogens, you should do what I did, stop coming here for fun and to fuck with people who dont know what they are talking about etc.(there are alot of those people).
Instead come here to inform others about how serious yourself and others should consider hallucinogens to be. I eventually realized how many people here are really interesting people. Not everyone is the one liner type.

I dont know what to think of you yet is all..........

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 06:06 PM)

Offlineekornmeyer
enjoy
Male
Loc: raising the bar
    #5548366 - 04/23/06 06:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

So... you are saying that the first time you took any type of psychedelic, you did more then the majority of people here?

Bragging about how much you dose only makes you look like a retard. You obviously have no self-control. Basically, you are scum.

People have to start somewhere, criticising people because you think their dose is "weak", doesn't make any sense at all. Which again, brings me to my point of you being a moron.

Anyway, have a great day.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: ekornmeyer]
    #5548381 - 04/23/06 06:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

He might just have poor sentance structure, and is here to get a rise out of yall.
I say that only because I dont know anyone who boasts about a dose beyond it making for a great story. To boast is pretty unreal/unusual.

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 06:09 PM)

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #5548415 - 04/23/06 06:11 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That's entirely possible.  But it's also possible that he's exhibiting mindless self-destructive behavior.  I haven't ruled either possibility out, but take a look at your own sig Stem.  There are people, especially those who haven't reached any level of maturity, who think that they are indestructable and profess superiority by pressing the limits until they go too far.

:shrug:

Either way, I thought the bit about feeling like a robot was interesting.  I wouldn't call robots disciplined, since they don't really have the option to "break routine", yet the idea that a lack of chaos results in a lifeless feeling is something I'd actually like to get some further insight on.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548442 - 04/23/06 06:16 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I brag because these are words and not a game. So it really can't bite me in the ass because I'm not competing. Only conveying certain attitude and opinion about where I stand. Everyone likes a braggart weather they like to admit it or not. I'm not trying to offend or get arise out of anyone that didn't want to get a rise in the first place.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548477 - 04/23/06 06:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Drink_Punk_Soda , You mean this signature.."The moment these drugs become less "cool" will be one hell of a good moment".

I do believe that these drugs work best when taken for something other than simple fun, or to simply get fucked up on "drugs". Lots of people use hallucinogens in that way. I mean the comment is not directed at anyone.
I use that sig because it defines my persona here. Self-destructive it is not. It is A quote by me that is all in good fun, and there is some truth to it.

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 07:05 PM)

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

#5548487 - 04/23/06 06:27 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I agree entirely, and I was in the other post too. Miscommunication I guess.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548530 - 04/23/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Right-o....you made a good point...I just didnt know what my signature had to do with it.

Id give this angry high doser a second chance. If he promises to use punctuation.

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

#5548535 - 04/23/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:  :smirk:

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548601 - 04/23/06 06:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Anyways my best class was math, philosophy, not English, but who cares. I took past calculus and aced anything that had to do with global analyzation. I'm here to lay down the FUCKING FACTS. This is shrooms where talking about not business writing. I know first fucking hand that I'm not invincible but I stay fundamental to the cause and point which is shroomin, LOL.

I had another trip once where I went to an underground party, It was crazy because you could feel the vibe at this party. You refer to kaos, This vibe that I'm talking about was kaos in its purest form. I could literally see it. I drank down a whole water bottle of shroom OJ. It was weird cause people were acting weird and very loaded, my type of crowd, lol. But I was experiencing DeJa Vu. It was tight because I had flash back, remembering that I've been here before, actually I recalled it in a dream, anyways this was a waking manifest of the dream which was induced by the shrooms, I also met a person at this party, I wasn't being that social because I was trying to grasp the scenery, but this cat came up to me and said do u remember DJ Krush. I said huh, He smiled and said "remember" then walked away. I've never met this guy in my life and he's asking me did I remember some DJ. I thought what is this all about, then it dawned on me that this was a previous dream I had where I preached to this kid about this DJ and how he made it in this hard world. It was all a dream but it came to a real manifest at this party. That was the craziest experience I've ever had period with drugs, but it wasn't crazy in mind altering way but as a profound experience

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #5548616 - 04/23/06 06:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i loathe arrogance, and this kid is obviously filled to the brim with the shit!

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: dr0mni]
    #5548682 - 04/23/06 07:10 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I quit reading this post. I read like a half of a sentence and gave up. What's your point again? Restate it. :|

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: dr0mni]
    #5548686 - 04/23/06 07:11 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"This is shrooms where talking about not business writing"

I find that to understand the psychedelic experience at its deepest point, is FAR more difficult than any type of writing. To write about it is one hell of a feat.

That is an interesting story though.......

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548740 - 04/23/06 07:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What is the point of anything. I'm not trying to convey a point but share an experience. But if you insist on a point here it is, that shrooms can create channels to other worlds. Because time and space is more dymanic then we think, dreams manifested into reality is mindblowing to me

Edited by capliberty (04/23/06 07:25 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548798 - 04/23/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Me too dude......reguardless of the reasoning behind what happened, I have experienced some unbelievable things also.

Im sure the shrooms caused what happened there to happen. The bigger question is why and how that happened. That question is up for grabs. I thought what you said there was pretty poignant and interesting.... Unless you are a total nut, those kinds of stories hold some relevence, unless you made it all up. Which I doubt you did.

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 07:42 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder