Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I just posted about green mold, but then I found a post on here about bruising. We thought, it wasn't fuzzy like mold or anything so maybe it's bruising. So we did the damp papertowel test, tried to wipe it off, nothing. When we really looked up close, it looked more like a bruise than a growth, so I think that's what it is.
So my question is, what does that mean? Can you still eat them? Is there any way to prevent bruising? We were pretty careful handling them.