Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
Loc: The United States of Emba...
Ayahuasca recipes
    #5535992 - 04/19/06 11:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I was just doing some quick searching for an ayahuasca brew recipe with items that can be received in the US

--------------------
I am a fictional character

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca recipes [Re: ezsefix]
    #5536150 - 04/20/06 12:15 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Why not give this dude some info. Im sure its for an informational perpose(only).

A good starting dose is 3.5 grams of syrian rue, and 10-12 grams of viridis(boiled and steeped for a day). You might just trip very hard or not hard at all. Before you know anything about this hallucinogen, you have to know how it works for you, and you need to know the quality of the plants you are using(this is one way to do that). There are so many ways to ingest this brew, some of which involve two seperate brews taken at different times so as to avoid the purge( an hour or more of sickness and purging)....

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
Re: Ayahuasca recipes [Re: stemmer]
    #5536171 - 04/20/06 12:24 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry, part of my post got cut off for some reason. Anyways, I've read many of Michael Harner's books, and other accounts of ayahuasca use and I've just been fascinated with it.

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5536181 - 04/20/06 12:27 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I am a rue kind-o-guy. Caapi works well as im sure you have read, but I prefer less plant material.

I would never want to use anything but rue and viridis after my last experinece with the stuff.

Its a bit beyond the scope of mushrooms and lsd in my opinion. Its a strong opinion of mine....

This drug should NEVER be taken by someone who simply wants a colorful/typical trip. Its entirely in a class of its own. After taking it at even a low dose, you should know that.

Aboriginal doses usually involve the equivalent of about 7-10 grqams of rue(very hallucinogenic by it's self). I certainly wouldnt recommend that to a person taking it for the first time.

Edited by stemmer (04/20/06 12:36 AM)

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
    #5536233 - 04/20/06 12:52 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I just got an ounce of mimosa hostilis root bark, and an ounce of syrian rue seeds. Roughly enough for 3 doses, from what I've read online. Obviously I will run out of the mimosa long before I run out of syrian rue, so I should have enough to try the other plant that you mentioned.

I don't expect this to be a recreational trip. I plan on taking this by myself for serious reflection and guidance. Any advice you would have for me would be greatly appreciated. Setting, mindset, etc. would be good information to have.

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5536254 - 04/20/06 01:05 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The dark, in silence. If your first try is highly active the music will not be needed, you will make your own. And if you get upset by something you saw/heard/felt, then go take a long walk, and thats not saying that you wont get lost wfor little while.

At a large dose, being ready for death is a big thing.

At even a lesser dose, being ready for something very new to you is needed for the trip.

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
    #5536267 - 04/20/06 01:12 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well I don't want to bore you with my spritual/pyschological dillemas, but I feel like something new is what I need. My current hallucinogen use has strayed from what I'd originally intended it to be, and I hope this will help me regain more control of the tools at my disposal.

I don't feel I'm ready for death yet, but certainly I'm ready for more of life.

--------------------

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
    #5536277 - 04/20/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Also, what kind of time should I allow myself for this from start to finish, and would you recommend any fasting (food, water, sleep) prior to the experience?

Thanks for your help!

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5536280 - 04/20/06 01:17 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Rebirth is a part of death.

I think you will find what you are looking for.. If you learn as you make your brews, you will become an expert at accessing this unique hallucinogenic experience fully.

Good luck to you man......Just dont over do it with your first dose. It can be VERY shocking for some people even at a low dose.

To answer your question, there are strict dietary requirements(read up on that if you have not already, its very important).
For most people it lasts 6-8 hours, for those who use higher doses its goes strong for about 24 hours, and will stay with you for the rest of your life.

In my circle of friends, the more hallucinogens you have done in the past the more the dose will effect you. Nobody ever took it after their first try. Why? because they expected a nice trip, what they got was entirely different. I am the only person in this "circle of friends" who ever wantewd to use this drug again. The last time I will ever trip in my life was a 2 day, high dose session with ayahuasca, alone.

Dont get me wrong, its easily comparible to mushrooms. But a high dose of ayahuasca is like any high dose of mushrooms squared.

Edited by stemmer (04/20/06 01:30 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies