Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemnbv
Stranger
shit, I got caught..
    #3432946 - 12/01/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

my mom found my stash and my piece in my car because she looked for it. I got high as hell and then I came home. I started smoking at like 6pm in my house, then I went to a friends house and smoke up there, then I came home. I can't really remember when I went to bed. I do remember her confronting me and her telling me that she knows "for sure" that I smoked weed in my room.

She asked me when the first time I smoked it was. I was so high, I just said what came to mind. I said, it is just incence, she dident buy it. I told her it wasent mine and a bunch of gibberish. She won't let me use my car (I'm 18 by the way) until I tell her when she needs to hear. I wanna smoke more, but in better environments. I dident think it mattered with weed like it does with shrooms (researched those), but it matters a lot. I don't want to be seen high again by my mom, or talk to her high.

But right now, I gotta come up with something good to tell her so she trusts me again and lets me use my car. I was thinking I could tell her this was my first time. I was coughing a lot in my room, so she my belive that.

I think I'm going to say I got the weed from a friend at school for free that she doesent know (and I won't tell her) and I got the piece for free from him also. I'll tell her I just wanted to try it, and this was my first time, or possibly I'll tell her it was my second time. What do you think would be a good thing to say?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: mnbv]
    #3432953 - 12/01/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Is she one of those relgious types? Lieing never helps the situation.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3432959 - 12/01/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

did you buy the car or did she buy the car?

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3432975 - 12/01/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, just tell her that you get high and that it really bothers you that her, your own mother, won't accept the way you are and that you don't plan on changing until you feel it's the right time to change.

That's basically what I told my mom back when I was caught long ago.

My mom used to give me shit about who my friends were as well, and I told her that I don't think it's her place to judge my friends.

I love my mom so much, but she lives a life in fear of being judged by everyone she knows. If she gets a ticket for something and it makes the news in the morning in our local area, she has a bad day all day because she thinks people think less of her. It's a shame that all my "Don't care what others think about you" talks with her have been in vein...

Don't lie to your mom man, she deserves more than that, if for no other reason than she's your mom or all the things she's done for you since you were born.

Just my thoughts

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #3432981 - 12/01/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It sounds like your mom has a general disrespect for your personal freedoms. You should get as far away from her as you can. Don't forget to lie and cheat and steal to get everything you can out of her before you leave her forever.

Seriously! what would be a good thing to say? How about "yeah, I smoke weed. Whatcha gonna do about it? take away my car! take away my pillows! take away my life. BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE, MY FREEDOM!"

Don't forget to paint your face blue to represent the psilocybin coursing through your veins.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: gdman]
    #3432983 - 12/01/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"I said, it is just incence, she dident buy it. I told her it wasent mine and a bunch of gibberish. I think I'm going to say I got the weed from a friend at school for free that she doesent know (and I won't tell her) and I got the piece for free from him also. I'll tell her I just wanted to try it, and this was my first time, or possibly I'll tell her it was my second time."

Damn, its sad to see people take their parents for complete idiots. Unless your mother really is a complete idiot. Or else you are.

Tell her you guarantee that you won't smoke and drive.

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3432985 - 12/01/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

say " some people bake pies for the holidays, but i bake myself"

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: Infrared]
    #3432989 - 12/01/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
say  " some people bake pies for the holidays, but i bake myself"

:lol:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
    #3433005 - 12/01/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Be respectful cause your 18.. that means that your mom could turn you out on your own if she feels like it. a guilt trip wont work as far as ive experienced.. hell, my parents used to smoke when i smoked a lot. there were nazis about it and were total hypocrits. pissed me off. but i had to put on a fake show to them that i wouldnt smoke and bullshit. it doesnt help my sister is a total narc. life is not fair, ill just have to manuever my way through it all.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #3433010 - 12/01/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

recalcitrant said:
Don't forget to paint your face blue to represent the psilocybin coursing through your veins.

:lol:

i second silven's idea.

i always had a bad problem with lying to my mom when i lived in her house, and i wish i would have told her the truth. course, every time i told her the truth she'd bitch at me for months, and it ended up with the threat that whether i had a job by a certain date or not; i was kicked out of the house and had to find a way to live on my own.

i'd say just tell your mom that if she doesn't want you smoking pot; fine, you won't do it in her house (that can land her in trouble you know).

the only reason my mom didn't want me smoking pot was because of legal problems, so if your mom is the same way - just let her know that if you get in trouble for pot, you don't expect her to bail you out of anything, and that you'll take full responsibility. if she believes it's morally wrong or something... i have no idea what you could tell her. it's hard to get through to that kind of person.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Offlinemnbv
Stranger
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: lukeboots]
    #3433180 - 12/01/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My mom is the kind that you lie to. You can simply not reason with her. It's simple, you just simply don't tell the truth or your real feelings with her, everything works better that way. I'll just be more responsible about it now, I won't do it unless it is late at night and there is no chance that we will talk or she will see me.

Offlinedegenerate182
stranger
Male

#5535569 - 04/19/06 09:31 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

lol i got caught 4 months ago, i just said " i got curious and wanted to try it, and liked it so i did it again." my mom was pretty mad (i live with my dad by the way) and when my mom left my dad was like "ok i was just putting on a show for your mother, i dont care if u smoke a few joints with your friends as long as you dont get caught, its just like drinking a few beers." - long story short half hour later i told him to drive me to my friends house and i got high, good times. TELL HER THE TRUTH she will respect you more in the long run for it...

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: degenerate182]
    #5535715 - 04/19/06 09:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Wait till you are 21 to do drugs.

:shrug:

--------------------
:heart:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: theuser]
    #5535744 - 04/19/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

:gethigh:

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: TYL3R]
    #5535772 - 04/19/06 10:08 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TYL3R said:
:gethigh:

Man that guy threw an awesome punch. WAM! OWNED BITCH! Im assuming the punchee was a theif?

--------------------
:heart:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: theuser]
    #5535787 - 04/19/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, and that Asian puncher is the woman-behind-the-counter's son.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #5536628 - 04/20/06 06:40 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Get your own place.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
Loc: The United States of Emba...
Re: shit, I got caught.. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #5536766 - 04/20/06 08:15 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I had a similar situation when I was 16. My parents tore through all my shit and found a pipe, 5.6g (to my recollection) and 2 10mg vicodens, along with various alcohol. They bitched me out and told me I wasn't allowed to drive their car, and I thought it wasn't too bad.

Next day I got a visit from a police officer who wrote me out a few tickets. Yay! Still, just tickets. I'm only 16 so it was just $77 a pop (had like 3-4).

BUT WAIT THAT'S NOT ALL! IF YOU'VE GOT CRAZY RELIGIOUS PARENTS LIKE ME THEY'LL THROW IN AN ALL-EXPENSE PAID 8 MONTH TRIP TO A MORMON RUN BRAINWASHING BOOT CAMP! Yay!

Anyways, you're 18. Tell her the truth and if she freaks move out.

--------------------
I am a fictional character

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #5536789 - 04/20/06 08:28 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TYL3R said:
Yes, and that Asian puncher is the woman-behind-the-counter's son.

Haha, anyone else notice the little girl in the corner jumping for joy? :laugh: Or, you know, she was scared. But in my head, it's a triumphant jump for joy because daddy is totally clobbering that dude.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag