Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
disneyland (finally)
    #542839 - 02/06/02 06:31 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well, after roughly a year of planning, I am finally going to trip at disneyland. 
I'm going up there with my school jazz band.  We are playing up there on there and I'm getting in for free.  I don't have any obligations after we play, and I am going to have a sober sitter, and plenty of water.
So..........
a) How much? (1/8 is a pretty big trip for me, I was thinking 2 grams)
b) 8 hours will be enough time to deal with people right?  I am going to dose at roughly 12:00 and need to be at the bus at 8:00.  We are playing at 11:30.  Do you think I shoudl dose right before we play or right after?)
c) What rides? (space mountain and materhorn of course, but among the lesser known ones, what would be trippy.  Peter pan is gonna kick ass...)
d) What should I do if I start to get paranoid or something.  I haven't tripped in a good 5 or 6 months so it may be a shock to be back in trip space.
e) I have heard that security is cracking down and they may search backpacks.  How should I store them.  I'm thinking of crushing them into shake and putting them into my wallet.  any ideas?  (and no, I'm not putting them in my anus)

Thanks for the help. I'll write a detailed trip report when I do it, so you all will know how it went :laugh:.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: djchilxxn]
    #542974 - 02/06/02 09:02 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

> a) How much? (1/8 is a pretty big trip for me, I was thinking 2 grams)
2 grams would probably be good, or even slightly less

> b) 8 hours will be enough time to deal with people right? I am going to dose
> at roughly 12:00 and need to be at the bus at 8:00. We are playing at 11:30.
> Do you think I shoudl dose right before we play or right after?)
8 hours sounds good

> c) What rides? (space mountain and materhorn of course, but among the lesser
> known ones, what would be trippy. Peter pan is gonna kick ass...)
Small World, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted House :laugh:, mr. toads.  i'm sure all of them would be cool, but the lines would suck :?(

> d) What should I do if I start to get paranoid or something. I haven't tripped in
> a good 5 or 6 months so it may be a shock to be back in trip space
just go sit down some place... or just go on some slow ride that's practically empty, kick back, and enjoy the scenery

> e) I have heard that security is cracking down and they may search backpacks.
> How should I store them. I'm thinking of crushing them into shake and putting them
> into my wallet. any ideas? (and no, I'm not putting them in my anus)
wallet would be fine.  or you could put it in your shoe.  i remember goin to disneyland senor year and they didn't search very thoroughly - just don't leave it in your pockets.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: geokills]
    #544494 - 02/08/02 02:12 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I'd say a flat half-eighth would be ideal, but I also am affected by shrooms much more than most ...

8 hours is not a problem ...

ALL rides will be perfect, my ideal ones being everything in the storybook land (peter pan, ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!, Mr. Toads for sure ...), and the other ones mentioned above, though I would highly advise against "It's a Small World," that ride is disturbing to me sober lol ... splash mountain for sure ... Space Mountain will be DAMN trippy, provided the line is not long ... Indiana Jones ... you know what why am I wasting my time, every ride would be heavily trippy :wink:

I agree for the paranoia thing, just go somewhere not too crowded, take a few deep breaths, and rock out :smile:

shoe maybe, but if you take off or reach around in your shoe they'll KNOW something is up, there are almost a thousand video cameras there (quite literally), they'll be watching you ... Just put it in a drinking cup from a fast food place, that's the only way I would go ...

and you best have fun, or I'm gonna kick you, one day I plan on trippin at Disneyland, maybe with Geokills...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: HB]
    #545012 - 02/08/02 02:58 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

space mountain! can't believe i forgot about that one, my favorite ride... it'd be pretty damn intense whilst trippin' i'd imagine.

> shoe maybe, but if you take off or reach around in your
> shoe they'll KNOW something is up
just take it out in the bathroom or somethin', no cameras there.  when i went to one of disneyland's "night events" you can get away with a lot.  it's dark everywhere, and although they do have cameras, i'm sure they miss a lot.  the people in front of me on pirates of the carribean were tokin' up the whole way through the ride and i saw many other people smokin' as well.

so when we goin' to disneyland...? :wink:
that would definitely kick some ass:D

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineH111B111ie
Stranger
Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: geokills]
    #545186 - 02/08/02 06:17 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I was planning on the same thing, except i'd go by myself with my brother. I was thinking of renting a room at the disneyland hotel, shrooming on 1 quarter each in the morning to avoid people, and short lines (actually, there will probably be a million people and downing queue lines), then smoking an 8th of chronic in the afternoon, perhaps put on a disney film or something...then dropping some acid in the evening. I don't know, I just think disneyland would be a magical, mystical world at night, all those crazy lights. Plus rides kick ass at night.

eh, sorry if i rambled and stuff...im on that salvia stuff.

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: H111B111ie]
    #545211 - 02/08/02 06:58 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Holy god.
A quarter??
I trip level 4 on an eigth?
Ego-loss in public would totally suck.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

OfflineH111B111ie
Stranger
    #545703 - 02/09/02 10:41 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

whenever I take an 8th of shrooms, I only reach level 1, maybe 2.
Guess I just have a tolerance for them, or they hate me.

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Well, Fuck. [Re: djchilxxn]
    #545862 - 02/09/02 01:59 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

so it turns out my mom is coming to see me play.
I think I will still do them, since I always act weird around her anyway, and I will have my sitter look out for her, but still, FUCK.
She ruined weed for me, and now she's ruining my disneyland trip.
Any thoughts. I really don't think she'll bug me, but you never can be 100%.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

OfflineH111B111ie
Stranger
Re: Well, Fuck. [Re: djchilxxn]
    #546592 - 02/10/02 12:19 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

So she's going to be with you in the park? Just tell her you're going to go with friends, and you'll see her later.

Perhaps grinding up your shrooms and putting them in some of those big pills would be a better choice?

Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
Re: Well, Fuck. [Re: H111B111ie]
    #549057 - 02/12/02 02:30 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, thats some bad news about your mom going to be there. Just try to avoid talking to your mom or even thinking about that happening. You will want to enjoy your trip, not think about your mom while your there! lol

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

Offlinejomama
Loc: pasadena, ca
    #552477 - 02/15/02 11:31 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Dude...I've always wanted to do that. Pirate's of the C would kick ass...Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Dumbo might be a blast...with all the little kids. Do they still have the submarine ride...thatd be cool. Mission to Mars (that might rule too!)...ummm, yeah Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland would be cool. Go to fantasy land and go nuts on all the little kiddie rides where you just ride around looking at wierd stuff. It's a Small World. HAUNTED HOUSE!! It's not scary but could be.

Have a good time

--------------------

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: jomama]
    #552525 - 02/15/02 12:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Disneyland would be pretty insane, ive talked to alot of people who have done acid there and they said it was intense..id probably freak out due to all the non-shrooming people around tho :smile:

-Kremlin

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Re: disneyland (finally) [Re: Kremlin]
    #552999 - 02/15/02 07:43 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Actually I'm pretty cool around non-tripping people.  They just seem like funny little people walking around unaware of what it is they are doing.  Funny :laugh:.
Sadly, I probably won't be doing anything.  The guy I was supposed to get them from shitted out, therefore making it 8 million times.  fuck.  I wish I could grow them.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #553721 - 02/16/02 03:51 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

About tripping at disneyland. I did this at a middle school field trip once. I know I was too young but they let us wander the parks alone and just be back at the bus like 9 hours later so my friends and I couldn't resist poping 2 and a half gel tabs each.
It started to hit me on the ferry ride over the the park from the parking lot and the first ride we went to was space mountain. Someone here mentioned the ride would be cool as long as the line wasn't long well let me tell you waiting in the line is the best part! The line was real long that day so we were peaking by the time we were halfway through the line and they have all these holographic space picture things on the walls the come out at you and all kinds of crazy lights and scenery.
The only part of the trip where I almost got myself into trouble was during the line of splash mountain I made a comment about a fat disgusting looking tourist and about how her disgusting face keeps warping to my friend but I didn't realize I was talking loud enough for her husband to hear me and he would have kicked my ass If I had not looked like a little kid back then. Oh and if you need to smoke a dooby at disneyland the safest place I can think of that you won't get busted is the cable car thing that goes over the park just fill it with you and your friends and there will be no one who can smell it or see you.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom