Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledopamine
Stranger
Dropping spores... a quick question
    #552612 - 02/15/02 01:18 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If it has been three and a half days (roughly 86 hours), and spores from two fresh Stuntzii caps have yet to drop, what should I do? I followed the directions from erowid.org (http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_mmgg.shtml#Spores) down to the finest detail, but still have yet to see anything. The caps are starting to curl up and they seem to be real dry. This is my first time with this process, so I don't exactly know what to expect. I was just hoping to get an idea as to whether or not they are a lost cause or if I should continue to wait them out.
Thanks guys

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMickyFinn
Fuck the DJ
Loc: VA Beach VA
Re: Dropping spores... a quick question [Re: dopamine]
    #552697 - 02/15/02 02:17 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

from what i understand, as soon as those caps opened was the time to take your prints. if they are curling up hmm i dont know. did you notice any purple on your stems or on your cakes? if so, then they dropped and maybe you missed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract