Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Ordering Spore/money orders
    #313877 - 05/10/01 10:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I recommend every to one to use western union money orders. Then if you don't get your order you can cancel them at anytime and get your money back---Even after it has been cashed by the person receivig your order you simply go to W.U. fill out a piece of paper tell them that It got lost in the mail they will tell you who cashed it and you say that is not the person who it was suppose to go to.

behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: dimitri211]
    #313975 - 05/10/01 12:44 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

now that is a good ideal, but bad for the vendors, there will be a lot of trolls doing this to vendors now even after they get their stuff, you watch.................

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: Taz]
    #313978 - 05/10/01 12:48 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Taz, I thought about that, but hoped that people are much more honest than that. We have a f...ed up society If we can not honest in this trade. Those are not people but,low life SCUM. Please for everyone who reads this don't take advantage of it in a dishonest way I put this post up to protect both vendor and customer. The vendor is guaranteed his money through you (the purchaser) by sending a M.O. that is bought prior to you sending this will speed up orders. And if you do not recieve your product E-mail find out if there is a problem if you get no response for a week or 2 then by all means cancle the M.O.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#313993 - 05/10/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You would be surprised how many low lifes out there try and rip off spore vendors.

As for the email, I get ppl sending me emails all the time saying "this is the 3rd time i've emailed you and heard nothing back" yet, I remembe their same questions etc.. and do email them back every time.
Yet, because of server problems, firewalls, anon email services... whatever reason, their email bounces back and they assume I dont answer them. It gets very frustrating. Try using another email server if you send me the same questions twice and dont hear back from me within 2 weeks. Then you know your emails are bouncing.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #314008 - 05/10/01 01:20 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I hate it when their mailbox is full and your email bounces. And they email everyday asking why no response...

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #314015 - 05/10/01 01:30 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dimitri211, this is good information and u and I wouldn't try to rip off vendors but there is alot of people who will, maining those fucks who don't get their orders in 3 days start freaking out and posting where ryche? you know it u seen it and posted quit whining to them right? well these same ones would be the ones to take advantage, this may cause vendors to hold on orders longer to make sure they don't get jacked are if it becomes a problem may change their policy and say no more money orders.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: Taz]
    #314202 - 05/10/01 05:01 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: ralphster44]
    #314210 - 05/10/01 05:12 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

why not rip off the system, who gives a fuck

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: drunkgoat]
    #314236 - 05/10/01 06:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

you can't rip the system off, because WU will try to recover their money and go after whoever cashed the money order. so if some spore vender gets a money order, cashes it, sends the spores out and you fill out that form, your breaking the law, somebody will show up at the venders address looking for that money. it's the same thing as calling the police on them. i'd be pissed off and make sure if somebody did that they'd go to fucking jail. so it comes down to your calling the cops on the vender, calling attention to his business, possibly risking his freedom, and in the end your going to get caught. don't hardly seem worth it

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Ordering Spores/money orders/apology [Re: dimitri211]
    #314247 - 05/10/01 06:31 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I feel that I must clear up any possible confusion. I posted this in hopes that it would help everyone, especially the three day whiners(yeah you shit bags know who you are) it was meant to show these people that if they get truly screwed from some vendor they would at least get their money back. I have never had a problem with any spore vendor not getting back to my via E-mail--or my order not showing up. Not realizing that the world is as shitty as it is. I hope no one would use this info to rip a vendor off. If you use this info to rip a vendor you are truly a piece of shit. Eating mushrooms have always been a spiritual time. And I assumed that people who study spores for whatever there cause would all be honest level people. TO the VENDORS I am sorry if this post puts an idea into some little shit bags head and they try to rip you off, that was in no way my intention my intention was show customers a way to feel more at ease with ordering.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Ordering Spore/money orders [Re: jim2]
    #314460 - 05/11/01 01:15 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Jim, that is a vary good point, one I didn't even think about, this is so true WU is not going to lose money so they would get it back. And I think the vendors would be justified if they sent the cops to the creeps house who tried to rip them off.

--------------------

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #314463 - 05/11/01 01:25 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

the other post from me must be read for this to make since Re: Ordering Spore/money orders for those of you who wish you knew as much as you think know WU does not go after the guy who cashed the M.O. if it is under 100.00 it is written off as an insurance loss. I know this for a fact because it happened to me I was given my $$$$$ back and asked the rep what will be done they said we write it off as a loss-and they will not allow the purchaser or the guy who cashed buy M.O. from us ever again

Edited by dimitri211 on 05/11/01 03:43 AM.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #315089 - 05/11/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

your giving poeple bad advive, if your money order was truely lost, you deserve you money, if you scamed the money order people, that's not the end of it, the insurance company will come after you, may take them six months to a year, but they're coming. yeah western union might have writtn it off as a loss, but the people who wrote the policy sure didn't. one more point, if you mailed the money order, it's postal fraud. the postal regulation are very hard on this kind of stuff. short run, you got your money, long tern, who knows. they're both federal offenses. good luck. just one question, when you bought the money order, did they ask for id? never bought one that they asked for id. that's one lie the WU guy told you, what else did he lie to you about?

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
Re: Ordering Spores/money orders/apology [Re: jim2]
    #315144 - 05/11/01 07:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

dimitri, i wasn't responding to you, i was responding to drunk goat who said fuck the system. you just wanted to explain that if the spore vender cashes the money order and doesn't send the spores you have a recourse, if he says he never recieved it and cashes it, he's the one in trouble

OfflineShroomtalk
Journalist
Male
Loc: Shroomville, Canada
Re: Ordering Spores/money orders/apology [Re: jim2]
    #5524817 - 04/17/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

very good post dimitri, customers need to have some kind of security just as much as a vendor, if not more.

the customer makes the first move by sending the payment, if the vendor has no communication then they can only expect an angry customer to try and get there money back.

that is why spores101 implemented the order status page, you can check the status and see if its been received or shipped.. without emailing the vendor.

However sometimes this is still not enough, but if you do not get a response from a vendor ( spores101 in particlular ) within 24 -48 hours then there is a problem with your computer.

Check your deleted folder, spam blockers, and all that other shit that we need to have today due to the spam war.

If the vendor is a sponser on this forum than you most likley DID get a response.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Ordering Spores/money orders/apology [Re: Shroomtalk]
    #5525016 - 04/17/06 01:29 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know if your high or something...

but this thread was really old.

You pay to advertise here...but god damn man give it a rest!~

8 replies in a row?

:rolleyes:

Plezzz!~

~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #5525017 - 04/17/06 01:29 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
dead subject!~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies