Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJeff17
Stranger
Societys Impending Change.
    #547760 - 02/11/02 10:39 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Society is headed in a bad direction, there trying to make everything based on routine. I don't know if youve ever read any Carlos Castenada books, but routine is bad, people werent meant to have routine. Just let yourself experience a few days of randomness, no plans, no routine and you'll see how amazing randomness can be.

Another problem with todays society is they are trying to make less and less physical work and more and more mental work. If you have a mental problem, on of the best ways to clear your mind is some physical work, cause when your physically active your brain releases endorphins that make you happy. When people are doing mental work it just clutters up their mind and causes more mental problems.

I believe that a society can be enlightened, it's just a matter of everyone realizing that everyday you wake up, your a day closer to death. So you should never waste any of your time feeling bad. Water flowing down a stream doesn't stop when it comes to a rock, it goes around it. You should never let anything get you down and you should always just be happy.

I also think that their is a big change coming soon. You can just tell from society's vibe that their hopeless and depressed, and the government is doing things to try and keep them working in their routine society, like patriotism, fuck patriotism! why should people be seperated by countries, were all the same weather were american or japanese or whatever. Anyways, I think theirs a HUGE change bound for society, the government cant stop it, they can only postpone it. I don't think society is going to able to stand being so hopless and depressed for much longer.

=)

Jeff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
Re: Societys Impending Change. [Re: Jeff17]
    #547766 - 02/11/02 10:46 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I agree, I think patriotism sucks. It makes me sad when I see everyone with their american flags. I mean its just sharpening the division that we've all been deluding ourselves into believing for millenia. We are all people, we should all live together as one.

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
    #547776 - 02/11/02 10:56 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I already notice change in the "positive" direction, but maybe this is selective observation, or just were I live.
I see that those that try to have control are more and more trying to narow down our freedom, while at the same time those that are supressed are more and more trying to go against their given limits.

--------------------
its all placebo

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Societys Impending Change. [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #547783 - 02/11/02 11:00 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This looks familiar :P

I love computers, I know enough about multiple aspects of them to have many careers lined up, however...Is this what i wanna do? I don't know, its all mental work and not enough physical. I have had my mind set for the last...forever, but recently...This new year relized that sitting behind a desk all day isnt what i wanna do. Now i wana become a mechanic :wink: :P

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #552327 - 02/15/02 08:53 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Can you taste the war that is coming?
Can you smell that smell you can't quite place?
It's coming....
Change from all the pain and discontent
Mommy is starting to go into labor....

Its just a matter of time. The change will come and the form it takes will depend on whether the next war will be fought with computers and high tech weapons....or whether it will be a war of sticks and stones....

Jump to top Pages: 1