Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePashasan
eater of smut

2ct2 vs MAOI trip report long ver
    #5505761 - 04/11/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

this report is taken from a usenet grp that will remain anon
please forgive errors in spelling and gramer. I know this isen't in MLA format but come on... its usenet :smile:

Pashasan wrote:
mythical story I am writing. certainly not what I am doing right now
6:18 pm GMT
preparation
10 grams of Syrian rue seeds. into coffee grinder. to powder. 2 cups of
water in small souse pan brought to boil. 2 hours boiled adding little
bits of water kept stirring. Drain through cheese cloth, do it again.
reduce liquid to resin. result 1 gram of resin.
10 mg pills made up of 2ct2. 3 pills mixed with inert matter,  (10mg
pills x3)
1 gallon Kratom tea made and iced.
three Xanax and three Valum are put into pairs and put in different
areas I will be in, separated to reduce panic induced consumption of
all avail pills.
1 gallon iced coffee
setting:
house clean. cat ..cleaning her self...  alone. But have been thinking
about this for weeks. confident. music ready mostly chill stuf like
Gotan project and Miles Davis. doing a bit of last minute stretching
and prep
6:45 is go time
plan
1/2 gram Syrian rue
10mg of 2ct2
wait and see. get ready to up the dosage at hour 2 if all is well
7:15
doing ok
I am questioning if perhaps 2c-i wouldn%u2019t have been a better choice to do this with. the nausea is getting pretty
bad.
I just swallowed some pepto but I realize this isn%u2019t really from my
tummy but from my head..
and we are into the second half hour

hour two

well fuck me. so this is fun

I think 10mg was the right thing to do here

am more than a little fucked up now...

time dilatation I feel like im waiting hours between reports..  TV I s taking forever to happen.. boooored with it..

think I will go sit outside on roof of apt building and look at the pretty lights.

don%u2019t think I will be needing any additional doses of anything here. 2c or Xanax. but will take the later with me

deff something too this. its odd the effects are so .. different. not sure if this is result of synergy or of interaction. I mean is this because there is less of the chem. in the system but what is there is boosted? could the lack of additional 2c be responsible for the fact that I don%u2019t feel any of the toxicity that this drug usually gives me? better living through synergy. Jesus could this all have gone wrong if I had doubled up all the dosages. wish I had something better than SR to use as MAOI.. dosage too uncertain. Cant be sure if there is any regularity to the dose from these seeds.

Have to see about getting some pharms. FUN. not ready to give it my total stamp of approval but seems to be lacking any real obvious down side. interested to se what the longevity will be on this combo. Murple said that he had a report of Syrian rue stretching a 2ct-7 trip out to the 72 hour range. that is why I chose the 2ct2 rout instead .. I don%u2019t have a muthafukin thing to do tomorrow so im not worried but im hoping since this is a shorter acting compound the interaction of the MAOI will not lengthen it too much. I would be fine with a 12 hour ride. that is opposed to the 5 hour or so that it usually gives me. meh. well see.

ill try not to babble here at this point. Seems I could go on and on and on.. but wont.

since this is a very strong combo but in no way scary gave some thought to a good blast of 5-meo-dmt. but am going to refrain. As many others do I have a tendency to want to push that envelope, but its not always appropriate. IF I just start jamming every drug that I currently have into me I guess this isn%u2019t really a look at MAOI's and 2C compounds but my silly little trip one afternoon

so at 2 hours this is a fun but easy 2  Nothing to scary  I feel fine in mind and body... I was trying to be kind of clinical about my thinking so there wasn%u2019t much time for soul searching over the last few hours. I think ill go pour me up a bit of Kratom and try to remedy that and see if this combo can tell me something as well as just be very pretty.

soo

hour three is it. I%u2019m inside now.. .fucking cold out there. cats looking at me funny  quick trips outside, while to me and mine (humans) are a necessary evil at 10 degrees above, to her eyes I just went out and did something very fun without her. Funny how much my GF and my cat think alike. Or maybe that is just an observation that I am having about there states of mind as I am the only constant in that equation. I mea physiologically it s impossible for my GF and my cat to really have anything in common, but I do see alot of similarities in thinking. I just cant tell if it is an honest observation or if im just projecting my own thoughts and feelings onto them and then ascribing those feelings at there own. My god am I doing this all the time? Are all my interactions to some degree or less with the people I see every day at work at home at the superette all colored by my own projected feelings, and if so, are others doing the same thing? is this a unique pathology inherent only in me , or a universal observation about all of humanity, and if it is then how could anyone ever really get a bead on reality? Or is this search for absolute truth as futile as quantum mechanics states it is. If so .. huh. that%u2019s fairly interesting. I think ill go have a snack.

Ok so that seems to be a good synopsis of what kind of head space im in right now. Complex evaluation of available stimuli, while not seeming overly paranoid. Slightly over analytical. But all in all I feel in control. No crisis of spirituality or mind. All in all hour three is going well.

As to strength things built up steadily over the last hour. At this point I would have normally said I was "peeked" but in subtle ways this still builds. So in that respect the combo is proven in my eyes a substantial potenting effect. Qualitatively I must say there is much to be said here. So my head space has been covered, not unlike a normal 2ct place, not significantly different but it should be said I feel much less  vulnerable to inappropriate emotional schisms like you can on high doses of 2c and other compounds.

I think there is something to be said in favor of longevity. I feel none of the hurriedness that I usually do. Between the time dilatation effects and the knowledge that this will last a lot longer I don%u2019t feel rushed at all. This could be said to allow a greater immersion into the experience. I can take my time with my thoughts. I%u2019m not constantly remarking that this is a stronger or weaker trip that it was a moment ago. This is something I do compulsively when "tripping". Always gauging the relative strengths of what%u2019s going on. So in that respect this is nice. I feel more in the moment, free to just experience the effects.

as to visual felid hallucinations it is very much a normal 2ct experience, there are subtle differences that I can attribute to the SR. but all in all it is a very synergetic meeting of effects. None of the layering effects that say nitrous oxide produces. IE the 2ct and then on top of it the whomp whomp effects. I have had no negative experiences visually as of yet, but then again hand in hand I haven%u2019t seen anything truly remarkable at all. This is in line with the small dosage I have chosen to try this first go around. But like I have already said, I feel I can take my time and really get up close and personal with what im seeing. I got down on my hands and knees and looked at the hard wood flooring a in ago and tried to pick out the individual patterns I was seeing. Was enlighten.

nuff said for now. still fighting an urge to pile on the stimuli. see what a lil pot or something could do to kick this up a notch. but am going to say the course and not augment.. didn%u2019t even drink my Kratom :frown:.

Hour 6

ok well

little to add .. I feel about the same. I have had a lot happen but it is really only in continuation of the experience. I cant add because I doubt anything is new enough to comment on.

as to longevity. marked decrees in immersion into environment. Am still very much "there" but have seen the peek and now am seeing the fall. but is very much less dramatic than what I have come to expect from 2ct2. normally this drops me like a bad habit. I%u2019m in it..in it...in it.. done. nearly to baseline as quick as I can notice it. But now I am seeing a gradual decrees in visual field intensity. I am really thinking about that 20mg I left over there on the counter..

god im conflicted here.

no. maybe another time. god damn it. a part of me says nobody will give a shit, its not like this is a serious clinical trial or anything, go have a good time. But then again I think its important if just for me to keep this as strait as possible, if for no other reason then for the duration of effects. so no more 2c 4 me tonight. but .. there is always tomorrow.

I will end my report here I think.. I will finish up in the morning as to duration and after effects. Hope this was in a small way helpful to anyone who was thinking about potenating  a 2c compound with Syrian rue.

I can only vouch for the 2c from the sample I have... I can only vouch for the Syrian rue seeds I have. But I did see a valuable potentaiting effect from there combination, with little effects so far.

will make proper summation in morning

Morning after

Well here we are. I  went to sleep at about the 9 hour mark. Much activity could still be observed if one were to attempt to see it. I was ready to be done being awake. IT is now 12 noon sooo I guess you could call this  16 hours from dosage, and all effects have ceased. I am experiencing no noticeable effects that could be result of the initial dosage and almost none that could be viewed as in result of the effects. My vision is at its normal range and I don%u2019t seem to be experiencing any heightened state of awareness. I am calm and feeling very baseline.

All in all this was a successful look into low doses of the two chems in conjunction.

I wont go on too much into final thoughts as I have decided to make this a first of three reports.

I believe that  the next will be at twice the dosage.. and then the third will be at twice again the dosage of both compound

Sooo tune in next time as we try 1 gram Syrian rue and 20mg of 2ct2

2CT2 vs MAOI the rematch

Fuck it. Going to go for broke this time.

25mg of 2ct2
2.5 grams of Syrian rue resin

Go time 645 GMT

All preparation has been made.
Apt clean. Showered and just went for a quick jog round the block. Doing a little yoga and stretching. Just finished 1 hours of Zazen meditation.

All counter measures in place. Xanax and Valium placed around the house (in bathroom, kitchen. Living room)

1 gallon of iced coffee
1 iced Kratom
Note: coffee was made with a little kola nut and Kratom was mixed with a little kava kava

Note I am not on any medications currently. I have a background of bipolar desperation but would say im nether manic or depressed right now. I am a Caucasian male and in good health I don%u2019t smoke and have no unusual diet. I did take some Sudaphed about 4 hours ago and have been drinking caffeine in the form of green tea all day (about 5 cups), which is normal for me.

Will try to make some type of report every hour or two. After my first experience with Syrian Rue and 2ct2 I am going into this very positive. I do not think this combo will prove overwhelming and am expecting a good trip

645 dosed both at same time. Usually I would have taken SR first and let it take time to settle in but have encapsulated the 2ct2 in a 1/2 hour gel cap. Should allow plenty of time for the SR to digest and make its way into my system b4 the 2ct2 has a chance to do so

Well let%u2019s see what happens

Hour 1

So little to repost its not even funny.

The effects at this point are barely noticeable over the hppd. A not to that. B4 I started playing with these 2c compounds my hppd was almost gone completely. I haven%u2019t done any lsd in a very long time and a mushroom doesn%u2019t really effect the level of persistent visual felid disturbance. I can%u2019t blame it all on the 2c%u2019s I had about 500mg of 4-ho-amt that I was getting into a lot. And at the 5 and 10mg range for a good trip 500mg is quite a bit. I was sharing out a bit too a few close friends but these RC seem to have a lot more in the realm of persisting effects. I have played with mescaline lots of years ago, and hppd always fades in a few months. I%u2019m hoping that this will be true with all phens. It doesn%u2019t bother me much it acts as a constant reminder that there are prices to be paid for the things we put into our bodies. Also keeps me in mind that these visual disturbances are probably reflective in kind to other long term effects of these compounds, both good and ill.

Even as I write this I begin to feel the 2ct2 begin its climb. AS I go into hour two I brace for a quick come up. Heheh I write this in Word and then transfer to Usenet, all the squiggly lines under all the words are starting to move and become animated. Anyone who has ever read one of my posts UN spell checked can imagine there are quite a few of those little lines to dance around the screen. IT is particularly cool looking on my set up. I don%u2019t think I ever mentioned this b4 here but a few years ago I bought a Mitsubishi mega view pro. It%u2019s a 42%u201D vga ctr monitor. So basically a 42%u201D computer monitor that I use as my entertainment center.  It%u2019s a nice set up.

Anyway nothing to really say so ill writes more later

Into hour 3 and 4

Well I can again substantiate the potentation effects of SR on the 2ct2. I feel at this point that I am experiencing the effects of the chem. at almost 3x what I should be, or normally would be in the absence of the SR.  But now I am starting to experience so of the side effects I noticed in the experience reports I have read. They almost seem to be a negative quality associated with this chemical. The effects of potenation are well documented but so is the almost universally negative feelings about it. To some existent or another all the reports I have read seem to be imbued with a singular malaise. While all of them speak of the ability of this drug to increases the potency of other chemicals, it always seemed to me that there was an air of negativity to them. I had always attributed this to the increased effects being far more than expected and as such the negative reactions were brought on by the intensity of the primary chemical that the SR was enhancing. But now having experienced this substance... im not so sure.

I am experiencing a strange sense of paranoia. I am not tripping badly but there seems to be this weight around my heart. I am feeling no sense of euphoria at all. Over the last hour I have been plagued with doubt and even a few thoughts that could be categorized as nothing less than self loathing. Having dealt with depression all my life I have become very good at separating my self from my negative feelings and looking for the real impetus behind them. And these negative feelings I am placing squarely on the door step of Mr. Syrian rue. Something about this substance is slightly off putting. I%u2019m not sure if it%u2019s the synergy of the chemicals or if this is inherent in the effects of harmaline and harmala.

Anyway a quick rigorous mental shakedown and a quick reality check can fix that right up. I have found that when very very altered the worst danger is over thinking your situation. Let the sober mind deal with the harsh realities of life, it is better equipped to deal with them.

Qualitatively, the visual hallucinations are not affected much by the Rue. There are subtle differences in texture and vividness but in most way s it is a very standard mescaline esque trip. I fully did not expect the reportedly mild visual aspects of the harmaline to shine thought the veil of mescaline. Very much like a less bright star being out shone by a closer brighter one. But I don%u2019t liken it to the stars being blotted out by the sun, because with the right attention to detail I can pick out visual chrematistics that real much more associated with harmala/harmaline. The most obvious of these is the trails, or tracers. Unlike LSD and other Tryptamines mescaline has never proven to be much of a producer of these trails for me. With the addition of harmaline to this equation they are pronounced and vivid. And personally speaking quite fun to play with.

The only negative aspect of the trip that I can tell so far is that the colors of the visual hallucinations is quite a bit diminished. A question of tolerance has been raised and rightly so. So I cant definitely state that this is the doing of the SR, and may be a side effect of having used these chems so close together.

AS I write this I must add that most if not all of the feelings of paranoia have left me. Employing the time honored tradition of the mantra "who gives a fuck anyway" coupled with "Breathe..Relax..Let Go" has freed me of the negative shit that was plaguing me at hour three. Oddly enough this is also an observed effect in the experience reports I have read. That being that given time that most people were able to enjoy the experience after awhile. This of course makes me throw a few thoughts to the psychosomatic, and wonder to what existent the things read in advance is affecting my objectivity. Who knows these things? Quantum Mechanics theorizes that observing a thing to closely will alter the very makeup of the thing you wish to observe, changing it into something else.  So I will follow suit and not scrutinize my own observations to much, instead just let them exist in there own way.

Hours 5 and 6

FUCKING WOW. Ok soooooooooooo yeah. And I mean Yeah! Ok im not bragging here, but I have a lot of experience and wow. This is like a really amazing experience. I would not suggest this to anyone who isn%u2019t really together because... fuck me I can barley think enough to type this out. Had to hand off the responsibilities of typing to a friend. Nearly overwhelming psychedelic. I hesitate to talk too positively about it because I wouldn%u2019t suggest this to anyone else at all. I would actually say it is a profoundly bad idea for 99% of the population. Nooo make that 99.999>% but it is very much nearly overwhelming.

There is zero choice in what I am seeing and hearing. I can not choose to disassociate with the effects of the drugs at this level. I am maintaining an analytical point of view as best I can but the urge to forget about this and just experience is Undeniable.

I want to get a few ideas down but then I feel I will just have to give in a bit here. First of all the colors I made reference to have come back and ten fold. Much more so than this substance normally has to offer. In this respect it%u2019s almost the luminescence that Tryptamines has to offer. The patterns have taken wonderful clean but vibrant hues of red and blue.  Really quite a thing to see.

Anyone who was not totally prepared for this would doubtlessly find this horrifying. The world is literally plastic that can be molded by the merest concentration. Even the air is visible and malleable. This is in no way representative of a normal 25mg dose. Again I am very experienced and this verges every moment of being far far far too much. And may still be, as even in hour 5 this is continuing to build. If this were to go bad I don%u2019t know how long I would have to wait to get my shit back together, but im not thinking about that. Just letting this wash over me and allowing it to happen. . There is no fear of this just a very powerful respect. This would be very much associated with an 80mg dose of the primary chem,

But god smiles on those who come prepared. Friends are here this time, they no what to do and when. Good hands. Very glad I didn%u2019t go it alone this time.

Will be awhile b4 I can add to this... For now I need to just go be apart of it

Note if your viewing this out of chronological order I just realized that hours 5 and 6 were never posted .. this has been rectified

Christ is it hour 7 already? Or is it 8?

Well ok well now. Back at the keyboard. But only because I feel I should say this now. I get why this is a bad idea now. I%u2019m back in control of my faculties but at hour 7 this could possibly get bigger than it is now.  It%u2019s just that the CNS can%u2019t get ride of the chem m so it like it just keeps piling up in my brain. I know it%u2019s just a mater of time b4 my body can replicate enough enzymes to mop up the 2c compound that is up there. It%u2019s a big source of comfort that my liver is in good functioning order to deal this eventual if not seriously delayed blow to the veritable ocean of backlogged shit in my CNS.  As is I am afloat an ocean of hallucinogenic state. IT may be interesting and is very nice, but I cannot even begin to imagine how bad this is for me. This combination of MAOI and 2c is very powerful but potentaiting by stunning the body%u2019s natural defenses is just a really bad idea I feel. Surely just consuming more of the primary chemical is a better idea. And if it isn%u2019t available, maybe reading a good book instead.

I do hope this stops building and begins to slack off... im ok now but who knows in 4 or 5 hours%u2026 I%u2019m enjoying this very much now. But even more so because I know that I will never use an MAOI to potentate a 2c compound, or indeed any other psychedelic, again. OR at least till I can find a big chunk of reserch to read up on that deals with this subject specifically.

So Qualitatively. How is this to see? IT is almost to much to type. I literally can barely make out the keyboard in front of me. It is odd to be this lucid in thought while so incapacitated in vision. I have always been very analytical on Phenethylamines.. far more so that Tryptamines.  But this is just silly. But it makes a good deal of sense. Most psychedelics for me are only disorientating in bursts. I find my ability to reason boosted not limited. Still this is very powerful and is a little disconcerting. I cant go into to much here as it is all very subjective. Patterns colors all very inline with a normal 2c experience. The lest fulfilling part of this experience is that there was little or no synergy. This simply affected the perception of a well know chem. Throwing off time frames and accustomed dose apperception faculties. Although the experience is much amplified , it remains unerringly a 2c experience.  And while that is a unique and wonderful thing, it is in the end limited to what it is. There is no great awareness .. no epiphany, no other side to break through to. Just another level of perception looking back at our own. And maybe that is an epiphany of its own sort. Not new but one we all have always know since that first time we started to %u201Ccome down%u201D from our first real introduction to the world of the psychedelic..

Well im off again it takes me so long to hunt and peck these things out that I guess its hour 8 now. I think ill go check the MAOI interaction list for acetaminophen%u2026 shit.. some say yes some say no%u2026 fuck it. I have a headache, at this point I seriously doubt that one Tylenol will be the straw that breaks the back. But that im even vaguely trepidatious of adding one extra strength placebo to this equation should serve as a waning to others who might think this is a good idea. At this point.. I am humbled.

Hour 9 and10

Yeaeaeaeh lets hear it for reversible MAOI%u2019s!!

Here at last it ebbs. Fucking worried there for a bit. I%u2019m in now way out of anything yet but its begun to fade in intensity. At hour 9 a marked decreased of immersion into effects. I chose the 2ct2 compound originally to try this with because it is rather short acting, or at least the most so of the tweetios I had to chose from. As I have noted in other posts,  the duration of this 2c for me is usually 5 to 6 hours, with the peek at about hour two lasting to hour 4 with a rather abrupt come down to baseline. Here at the amazingly prolonged hour 10 does a perceptible lessening of intensity observed.  Indeed I believe this is because SR is a reversible MAOI, this means my body did not have to produce new enzymes to break up the 2ct2, this being the primary difference between reversible MAOI%u2019s and non reversible MAOI%u2019s. I am absolutely drained at this point.

IT should be noted to those of you who read my fist post on this combo that the SR I took today was refined a bit further and was probably a bit more potent than the first extraction I outlined.

This is my last post tonight as I feel there is little to add in reference to the quality of the experience. Now it is a waiting game to see about duration of effects. I will wrap up in the morning as to after effects and duration.  As for now I think a little CEV apreatiation and some meditation would do me very well.

I have a class at ten so I may not get around to posting a wrap up till late afternoon. I doubt any real new information is forthcoming. All that needs to be said about my opinion of this combo already said. All I can say is that I hope this reads as a warning, and not as an enticement. Not only is potentateing with a MAOI effective but a really bad idea. It may have worked this once with what I hope to be limited prolonged effects, but I can not imagine what the long term effects of constant use in this manner would entail. I can only imagine that the damage would be far incommensurate with any benefits gained in increased potency and duration.

For this entire report and as I have said b4. I did not just do this. All imagined while sitting here. And even in my imagination, I can only speak for the syrian rue seeds I have and the sample of 2ct2 I have. I certainly would hope that nobody would see me as authoritative on any of these matters, as I am not.

G%u2019night

Pash

Hour 16

I feel as if I am close to baseline. God I hope this isn%u2019t totally down yet because if it is my HPPD is really a lot worse than b4.  I am going to sleep now. I hope things are normal when I wake up.

Hour 21

I just woke up and I am at baseline. I am experiencing no heightened state of awareness and I can detect no visual anomalies. I conclude that the effects from my trip ended at anywaher form 16 to 21 hours. This is compaired to the listed effect window of for 2ct2 as reported by erowid, and confirmed by my own experience, of 4 to 6 hours. The effects are far greater than any placebo or psychosomatic augmentations could account for so I do affirm the potentation effects of combining a MAOI in the form of Syrian rue as a powerful enhancement for the 2ct2 that I combined it with.

After effects: As I wake and shower I feel a bit disassociated with my surroundings. I feel afloat and disinterested in my surrounding, very similar to the day you come back home after a vacation. B4 I went to sleep I went to school and participated in essay work shop to discuses a paper written by a student in my class. I was irritable and extremely short tempered. I nearly flipped out at a fellow student whom I don%u2019t like for shaking the table we share while I was trying to read. I had been awake at that point for 30 hours, so sleep deprivation may have plead a part in my ratability. My mental faculties seem to be un damaged. I took a simple quick IQ test online today and scored within my normal bracket. I seem to be slightly distracted but am cognitively unchanged. I do have about me a certain malaise. I feel unhappy and worn out, but it should be noted that I always feel this way after a big psychedelic experience.

My conclusions remain unchanged on this combo. All ascertains I made last night are still ones I maintain today. This combo of Syrian Rue and 2Ccompound while effective struck me as a very bad idea. MY CNS has taken plenty of %u201Chits%u201D for the team but for the first tiemin several years did I feel I was doing long term damage to my emotional and mental states.

While I am no authority on these issues I would counsel any one who would hear them do so to stay way from this ideology of using MAOI%u2019s to potentate psychedelic experiences. It is not worth the danger it entails.

--------------------
blah blah bligity blah i eat reserch chemicals and watch land of the lost

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEmpTyCLosEtSpAcE
yatahey
 User Gallery

Re: 2ct2 vs MAOI trip report long ver [Re: Pashasan]
    #5522879 - 04/16/06 10:13 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

interesting read

--------------------
I can't imagine what the cops are going to think when they come in and see a couple hippies on some guy covered in puke and shit screaming i'm dying as we tell him it's ok he'll like it.-Chinacat72

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds