Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhite_rabbit
alice in wonderland
any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for?
    #1721183 - 07/16/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

my friend is sweating bullets cause he works for a job that dose a 10 point drug test, and i know i asked if it shows up in a reg probation drug test and every one said no it wont show up. i was wonder how do they test for it if they were testing for it is it like acid where U can only test for it in hair and a spinal tap or is it in your piss. i was also told it is out of your system in 3 days if some one out there can just reassure me of these 2 ? I'm sure my friend will sleep better tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: white_rabbit]
    #1721232 - 07/16/03 10:35 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Oh. The old "Acid can only be found in a spinal tap". Gee. Havent heard that one in like...A week.

Sorry. I have nothing constructive to add...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinewhite_rabbit
alice in wonderland
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1721263 - 07/16/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

well dont knock the ? thats y i am asking

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: white_rabbit]
    #1721678 - 07/16/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i dont think they can test for acid. i think they just check for weed, opium, cocane, heroin.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: crazycanadian]
    #1721708 - 07/16/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I can't imagine that there's 10 different things that even show up that anyone used with any frequency...weed, of course, is easy enough to check for (but can be masked...i think www.cannabisculture.com offers kits for that purpose), and coke, I guess, but i think alot of the hallucinogens are out of the system pretty quickly, although I could be wrong, of course, but I kind of remember reading things to that effect. I don't think acid is a worry at all.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1721797 - 07/16/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlinejoeinc
journeyman
Male
Loc: Brooklyn, NYC
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: Diploid]
    #1721928 - 07/16/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I've never heard of a 10 point test... the most popular is a NIDA 5 panel test thats used mostly to comply with D.O.T. and insurance requirements... It may be an 5 panel with added panels for ecstacy and ketamine or whatever...alot of companies are doing that now...with the exception of pot and some barbituates there most things are out of your system in 72 hours unless you're a chronic user......Check out this link http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

Offlineilovemushies
NeedsInspiration
Male

Loc: New Jersey
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: joeinc]
    #5518115 - 04/15/06 06:23 AM (18 years, 6 days ago)

huh, 10 panel thats wierd
well shrooms are under tryptonoids or w/e, and it doesnt seem those are on any test :smile:
shrooms really arent popualr at all

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: ilovemushies]
    #5518221 - 04/15/06 07:58 AM (18 years, 5 days ago)

"Notes
1 - While LSD is still not included in the standard NIDA battery of tests, the price of testing for its presence has dropped considerably in the past few years. Many urine screening packages now include LSD in their standard battery."

but the detection period is only 72 hrs. so uhhh how long has it been? and when is the test?

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineLinuxman
PsychoactiveResearcher

Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5518378 - 04/15/06 09:27 AM (18 years, 5 days ago)

The one I took for my job was about 10 they tested for creatine,steroids,pcp among the regular things that are tested for..

--------------------
"We can't stop here man, this is bat country"
"There is acid in the beer in the red cups"

Offlinevashroom
Stranger
Loc: Virginia
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: Linuxman]
    #5518598 - 04/15/06 10:57 AM (18 years, 5 days ago)

Where I used to work they had random testing & they would test for phencyclidine(pcp), amphetamines, cocaine, opiates, barbituates & alchohol. They now check for pot also. In 6 years I was only tested twice.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: ilovemushies]
    #5518804 - 04/15/06 11:49 AM (18 years, 5 days ago)

explain to me what a tryptanoid is? hahahahah

:ass2mouth:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: Linuxman]
    #5519497 - 04/15/06 09:53 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Linuxman said:
The one I took for my job was about 10 they tested for creatine,steroids,pcp among the regular things that are tested for..

They wouldn't test for creatine, its totally legal. They would test for creatinine; a natural byproduct of your metabolism, to verify that you submitted a legitimate sample. For example, if your creatinine levels were below their cut-off point, they would believe that you tried to beat the test by diluting your urine. If they found no creatinine present, then they would believe that what you submitted to them was not your urine at all.

Of course, creatinine is a metabolite of creatine, so supplementing with creatine can help you avoid problems with low creatinine levels via access water consumption (dilution); also B vitamins can help normalize the color of diluted urine.

Knowledge is power.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #5519526 - 04/15/06 10:01 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

I feel the idea that it can even be detected at all, "seems" absurd.
Im sure im wrong but..............

If they can test for it at all, Id love to know how they do it. Im sure it is expensive as hell. The 72 hours thing seems sound.

Edited by stemmer (04/15/06 10:05 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: stemmer]
    #5519541 - 04/15/06 10:05 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
I feel the idea that it can even be detected at all, "seems" absurd.
Im sure im wrong but..............

If they can test for it at all, Id love to know how they do it. Im sure it is expensive as hell to test for it.

I remember reading about a fecal test used to detect psilocybin. Thats the only test I have read about that listed it.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5519713 - 04/15/06 10:52 PM (18 years, 5 days ago)

lsd can not be tested for in spinal taps. it does NOT stay in ur spine forever. im a premed student believe me ive asked my professors.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: LedHead]
    #5714263 - 06/05/06 09:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I hate hearing all the myths out there regarding acid. People start to argue with me on the truth of it and because of the myth being so widespread its usually more people believing it than not. How it burns holes in your brain and is in your spine forever... Some guy felt the tingle in his spine and thats what he came up with :rolleyes:

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Edited by grimR (06/05/06 09:20 AM)

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: grimR]
    #5714271 - 06/05/06 09:23 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

grimR said:
How it burns holes in your brain and is in your spine forever... Some guy felt the tingle in his spine and thats what he came up with :rolleyes:

I felt that on saturday! I took 5 hits and i could feel my base of the back of my head, all of my spine, to the bottom bottom, all "dripping" and feeling all fucked up... however, i think it was more muscle twiches from an overstimulated CNS (for some reason it just grabbed me) that made the illusion of all that... but i definately tripped out about it for bit... but i remember hearing it was maybe a myth... hopefully...  :crazy2:

-SDP  :stoned:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

OfflineMr_Prickles
Shop and SavePsychonaut
Male

Loc: U.S. Midwest
Re: any one know what a 10 point drug test excatly tests for? [Re: SDP]
    #5714397 - 06/05/06 10:37 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I took a 10-panel test for my last employer, I looked up the details and they tested for metabolites of:

1. THC
2. Cocaine
3. Amphetamines
4. Opiates (Specifically Morphine, which Heroin and Codeine break down into)
5. PCP
6. Barbiturates
7. Benzodiazepines
8. Hydrocodone/Oxycodone
9. Methaqualone
10. Propoxyphene

While it is possible for them to test for Tryptamines and Phenethylamines, it's highly unlikely, and most are out of your system within a few days.

--------------------
Soon you will see. All of your fears will pass away.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale