Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind
    #5502475 - 04/11/06 06:01 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The Iraq situation - we all know the position of the US Gov't and all of us are to some degree subject to their propaganda.

But there are two sides to everything. You can't just zap to let's say FOX and get the POV of the other side, in their words, delivered their way.

Some time ago I was websearching, trying to find a balance in the news I'm being fed, when I stumbled upon a propaganda video by the so-called Islamic Jihad Army of Iraq. I don't know how old it is but its propaganda balanced out the US-side propaganda rather well.

In the interest of forming a balanced opinion I'm posting it here, it's a .wmv in a .zip folder. It shows no atrocities, but make no mistake - this is enemy propaganda during wartime, so decide if you want it on your computer to begin with.

Please do NOT spread this to other people outside of this thread. This is the maturest Political forum on the web. The forum as a whole does not buy into US crap, so I trust you don't buy into Iraqi crap too.

EDIT: the descriptor says 0 MB. However, just download it, the file is there and works, it's about 9.5 MB in size.

Edited by Asante (04/11/06 06:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: Asante]
    #5502482 - 04/11/06 06:10 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

these have been coming out for quite a while.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7468.htm

thats the video, if you dont want to download and unzip.. it will just stream.

Iraqi Resistance speech on videotape December 13 2004

Rush transcript:

Quote:

Title:

Communiqu? Number 6

The media platoon of the Islamic Jihad Army. On the 27th of Shawal 1425h. 10 December 2004

People of the world! These words come to you from those who up to the day of the invasion were struggling to survive under the sanctions imposed by the criminal regimes of the U.S. and Britain .
We are simple people who chose principles over fear.
We have suffered crimes and sanctions, which we consider the true weapons of mass destruction.
Years and years of agony and despair, while the condemned UN traded with our oil revenues in the name of world stability and peace.
Over two million innocents died waiting for a light at the end of a tunnel that only ended with the occupation of our country and the theft of our resources.
After the crimes of the administrations of the U.S and Britain in Iraq , we have chosen our future. The future of every resistance struggle ever in the history of man.
It is our duty, as well as our right, to fight back the occupying forces, which their nations will be held morally and economically responsible; for what their elected governments have destroyed and stolen from our land.
We have not crossed the oceans and seas to occupy Britain or the U.S. nor are we responsible for 9/11. These are only a few of the lies that these criminals present to cover their true plans for the control of the energy resources of the world, in face of a growing China and a strong unified Europe . It is Ironic that the Iraqi's are to bear the full face of this large and growing conflict on behalf of the rest of this sleeping world.
We thank all those, including those of Britain and the U.S. , who took to the streets in protest against this war and against Globalism. We also thank France , Germany and other states for their position, which least to say are considered wise and balanced, til now.

Today, we call on you again.
We do not require arms or fighters, for we have plenty.
We ask you to form a world wide front against war and sanctions. A front that is governed by the wise and knowing. A front that will bring reform and order. New institutions that would replace the now corrupt.
Stop using the U.S. dollar, use the Euro or a basket of currencies. Reduce or halt your consumption of British and U.S. products. Put an end to Zionism before it ends the world. Educate those in doubt of the true nature of this conflict and do not believe their media for their casualties are far higher than they admit.

We only wish we had more cameras to show the world their true defeat.
The enemy is on the run. They are in fear of a resistance movement they can not see nor predict.
We, now choose when, where, and how to strike. And as our ancestors drew the first sparks of civilization, we will redefine the word ?conquest.?

Today we write a new chapter in the arts of urban warfare.
Know that by helping the Iraqi people you are helping yourselves, for tomorrow may bring the same destruction to you.
In helping the Iraqi people does not mean dealing for the Americans for a few contracts here and there. You must continue to isolate their strategy.
This conflict is no longer considered a localized war. Nor can the world remain hostage to the never-ending and regenerated fear that the American people suffer from in general.

We will pin them here in Iraq to drain their resources, manpower, and their will to fight. We will make them spend as much as they steal, if not more.
We will disrupt, then halt the flow of our stolen oil, thus, rendering their plans useless.
And the earlier a movement is born, the earlier their fall will be.
And to the American soldiers we say, you can also choose to fight tyranny with us. Lay down your weapons, and seek refuge in our mosques, churches and homes. We will protect you. And we will get you out of Iraq , as we have done with a few others before you.
Go back to your homes, families, and loved ones. This is not your war. Nor are you fighting for a true cause in Iraq .

And to George W. Bush, we say, ?You have asked us to ?Bring it on?, and so have we. Like never expected. Have you another challenge??

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by kotik (04/11/06 06:13 AM)

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: kotik]
    #5502630 - 04/11/06 08:12 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Where's the extremism here? Most of these are relatively wise words. That's also probably where the propaganda element lies. I don't think a movement calling itself Islamic Jihad Army can truly be this moderate. But this moderate propaganda sounds much better than Bush's cries for war. I don't know if it's a sincere analysis coming from them, but it's surely not a bad one.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: kotik]
    #5502704 - 04/11/06 08:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I wonder how one translates "Bring it on" into Arabic

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: Basilides]
    #5502890 - 04/11/06 10:01 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

something like: "alalalalalalala"

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #5506186 - 04/11/06 11:31 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

That video right there is IAI (Islamic Army in Iraq) They are of ikwhan background related to the Muslim Brotherhood,

Judgeing the logo on that video i would probably date that video in early 2004

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5506223 - 04/11/06 11:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

A guy I met on a message board got me onto a email list that sent out propaganda videos from a bunch of insurgent groups from iraq. I haven't had any new ones though, he probably got shot down.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: downforpot]
    #5506442 - 04/12/06 01:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Or shut down. They don't always kill.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5506454 - 04/12/06 02:01 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The video had valid, invalid, and hypocritical points to it.

No one really knows what will happen to Iraq once Bush pulls out, hence he just took out the only leader, despot he may be, but nontheless kept men in line and not revolt. There is no answer to Iraq's issues, but taking over the country leaving it in turmoil is certainly not the answer. As my senator Obama had said:

"If a bus driver runs his vehicle into a ditch, there may be an answer. But the first thing we should probably do is fire the driver"

Iraq had shelter, food, water, electricity, museums before W began his conquest. Now all they have is an upcoming tribal civil war on their soil.

"We thank all those, including those of Britain and the U.S. , who took to the streets in protest against this war ... Stop using the U.S. dollar"

Why is the video in English then? If he says to not use the Dollar/Pound, then obviously he's not addressing it to Americans. Why not make the video in French or German then? And if he doesn't group Americans/Brits/Pro-War country inhabitants as one, why does he make a statement about boycotting their belonging currency? We can't barter beaver furs, fella...

This video makes a few vague, but good points, but could use some polishing, because at it's current state, it confuses more than it does brainwash! :lol:

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: Fospher]
    #5509223 - 04/12/06 06:05 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting picture. It reminds me of the time I was using the holy sacrament amphetamine more or less regularly. While exploring the paranoia and other spiritual qualities I realized that my ideas were remarkably similar to Charles Manson's beliefs. After I stopped using amphetamines for a while I realized that my thoughts were very paranoid when using amphetamines which scared me when I realized how easy it would have been for me to become a mass murderer and serial killer. One of the great lessons I was taught by this drug was that the insane and sane have many of the same paranoid beliefs. Its just the sane can deal with them more rationally.

Edited by Luddite (04/12/06 06:08 PM)

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: Luddite]
    #5509263 - 04/12/06 06:17 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Jihad Propaganda -- the Enemy speaks his mind [Re: Luddite]
    #5509646 - 04/12/06 08:06 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

What is sanity?

Charles Manson wasn't a serial killer brother. Charles Mason didn't kill nobody!  :wink:

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom