Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Grade A++ Amanitas!!
    #5503940 - 04/11/06 02:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I recently just purchased from a website an "amanita cap mix" for 19.99, now this investment sucked. The effect they had on me mostly was just a drunken feeling leading to a puking session. Alas, I did not let that get me down. Yesterday I ordered "Washington Grade A++ Amanita caps" from the same site. This time I am also prepared with some good ol' MJ to try and counteract the nausea. Does anyone have any tips on dosage? there is a total of 1oz. Plus I know you are supposed to surround yourself with positive things, so I Am going to put the happy hardcore station on and light some incense. is there any other precautions I should? I hope to get part of my trip in video.

Thanks for any help.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: Psy Baba]
    #5503990 - 04/11/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think you know what you are getting into. Amanitas do not contain psilocybin and will not make you trip as such. They contain muscimol which brings on a delerium like state. Many people do not enjoy the effects. I suggest you read Erowid . We are not allowed to give dosage advice here.

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: abrad84]
    #5504045 - 04/11/06 03:17 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

EFFECTS OF IBOTENIC ACID AND MUSCIMOL

Ibotenic acid evokes entheogenic effects in human beings at doses ranging from 50 - 100 mg (Chilton 1975; Theobald et al. 1968). An equivalent effect is produced by 10-15 mg of muscimol (Theobald et al. 1968; Waser 1967). After oral ingestion, the onset of the inebriation is rather slow, and generally 2-3 hours elapse before the full effects are felt (Chilton 1975). This delayed response has also been reported following ingestion of Amanita pantherina (Ott 1976a). The effects last for 6-8 hours, depending on dose. Effects are characterized by visual distortions, loss of equilibrium, mild muscle twitching (not convulsions, as has erroneously been reported), and altered auditory and visual perception (Chilton 1975; Ott 1976a).

"Anyway - the trip was weird. It was kind of sleepy, but not like I have heard people telling that it's makes you to go very sleep like state with losing your memory. Mushrooms made me feel nausea, but this was prevented with pot. Nausea from A. muscaria was pretty bad so we waited as long as we could and then smoked pot and after one toke it was gone! Pot works somehow for all the nauseas but it's totally awesome for A.muscaria. We smoked some more pot though because we figured out that it blows us much higher than only the shrooms. Trip was hallucinating but there was no color patterns and other visuals. It was more like hallucinating in the mind and other ones were very real like we saw fog all over the place (we were hanging around the town) and we saw that water on the pavement was frozen, but later we heard that there was neather fog nor temperature below 50F. When I'm talking about 'we' I really mean it - WE BOTH SAW THOSE THINGS and I can't think why it was like that. One example of those in-mind hallucinations that I saw ... no I imagined that there was open field with red colored devils coming out of the ground and smiling to me. It was very wierd all those devil looked totally the same and there looked like devil should :smile: - They had horns, there skin was likes fish's skin and they had that 'devils fork' on their hand. That was kind of funny/scarey, but it didn't last more than few seconds.

The trip was also very confusing. We lost sense of the place and we got lost in my hometown that we knew very well. Next morning we remembered where we had been, but on the trip we didn't. My friend also got lost on the parking lot were I left him while I was going to buy some fast food (he was scared to go with me to the fast food place because there were too many people). When I came back he was like 'oh thanks! I didn't know how to get out of the parking lot'. The Trip was also very euphoric, aphrodisiactic and funny. We were laughing very spontaneously and at one moment we just started to laugh with no reason and then we ran away because we were in public place and there was people. At one moment I even felt that I couldn't prevent to cum in my pants - it felt that good! (I didn't come in my pants though ... really :smile: ). Anyway when I bought that fast food we went to eat near by the soccer field and my friend told that the field was glowing yellow and there was men playing soccer (one of those 'in-mind' hallucinations) and I was hearing the sounds of the game. "

Trip report from erowid.

Seems its not "colorful" persay, but definatly something worth trying once, just to know.  I am going to defintaly aproach with caution and respect for such a powerful thing.  What is the reasoning for not being able to suggest a dosage, even though Amanitas are legal in the USA?

--------------------

Edited by Psy Baba (04/11/06 03:28 PM)

Offlinepip182
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Utah
    #5504256 - 04/11/06 04:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I took a big old glob of amanita 10x once and swallowed it, you know what it did? It made my vision turn extremely blurry, like I couldn't even see the tv in front of me, it was horrible. As far as any good effects I would say I had none. A++ Caps might be a different story, I think you have to bake them before ingesting.

--------------------

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: pip182]
    #5504321 - 04/11/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

They come pre-dryed to specificaton. Thanx for the heads up though.

--------------------

Offline33L
Stranger

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: pip182]
    #5504608 - 04/11/06 05:52 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pip182 said:
I took a big old glob of amanita 10x once and swallowed it, you know what it did? It made my vision turn extremely blurry, like I couldn't even see the tv in front of me, it was horrible. As far as any good effects I would say I had none. A++ Caps might be a different story, I think you have to bake them before ingesting.

i ate about 10 grams of the caps, (i realize a full ounce is often recommended) and had the same exact effects. Completely blurred vision (not psychedelic at all, but annoying) and a slight body high. I'd be interested to hear of any real success stories considering the notoriety these mushies have....

--------------------
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.

Philip Kindred Dick

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: 33L]
    #5505077 - 04/11/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Heres a thread I made when i ate ~38grams a week or so ago.

CLicky

OfflineHarmonic_Order
Nshudimasupatogata
Male User Gallery

Loc: Out on the Street
Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: Druginduced]
    #5505388 - 04/11/06 08:34 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Fucking...
38 grams?
Why??
It doesn't take that much for me...
More like ten or twelve g of the A++ Washington caps, maybe four or five total caps

--------------------
.oOo. Are you high? .oOo.
.oOo. You look like you're on some kind of drug .oOo.

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: Harmonic_Order]
    #5506916 - 04/12/06 07:35 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Don't buy anything that costs, "$19.99".

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: Harmonic_Order]
    #5507659 - 04/12/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

MIne were only grade 'A' =(

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

#5507775 - 04/12/06 11:38 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

So, how did it go?

Invisiblemoeshroom
golden student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #5509534 - 04/12/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

try panther caps instead. i had a good experience on 5g amanita pantherina. trip report here-- http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...284f68c44976561

--------------------

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: moeshroom]
    #5509892 - 04/12/06 09:10 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

isnt it the same chemicals? And does anyone know the toxicity of higher doses? IF the "how did it go" was pointed twards me, I havent tryed em yet, they come in friday most likely.

--------------------

Edited by Psy Baba (04/12/06 09:12 PM)

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #5510488 - 04/12/06 11:13 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Just don't go overboard on dosing on them. Just eat enough to get what your looking for, and you should be good. Don't let anyone bring you to the ER or anything, you can easily end up in a dream-like state and some people will mistake this for you getting ready to die from an OD or poison.

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5512379 - 04/13/06 01:35 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

is there a possibility on overdose with amanitas? what negetive effects do they have on your body at higher levels? I know we are not suposed to discuss dosage on thease forums, but is an ounce to 3 people over-doing it? Thanx for any help.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5513355 - 04/13/06 06:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

hey i may sound like an asshole but WTF are you guys fucking retarded have any of you had panther caps! no dont fucking eat them for the love of god unless your a true shaman and can handle being completely insane. Those give full out visuals that you cant detrimine from reality the can flip your vision transport you to another place, systhesia,make everything look underwater like, give death and rebirth, they are really powerful and not a toy to get high with thats probally why alot of poeple hate em. now for regualr amanita M those too are no toy and anything over an Oz is pushing it you ever hear of an over dose thats why you feel like shit and your vision is a blur on those my vision has brighten colours, synthsia, walls seem like they are underwater and move like water, sometimes if i look at tables or walls whirlpools will form, diffante euphoria and connection to animals i have found 9- 15 grams to be a suitable dose for most poeple. But an Oz will diffantly make you feel super tired and have blured vision. i recomend eating 5 grams, making tea or cheese eggs with another 5g then once you start to feel it smoke amanita, wormwood, and pot in a bowl and you should be pretty good and not disapointed. peace

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: thedudenj]
    #5513538 - 04/13/06 07:49 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know man... my body really didn't like the 22gram or so amount that I ate... I had problems for like a week. burning, itching, insomnia, cold sweats, extreme cramping,...

just be careful with that stuff... I ate a half oz and was fine... it was too weak... bumped it up another quarter or so the next time and had a terrible time for a week!

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5513791 - 04/13/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I will be having 1/3-1/2 ounce A. Muscaria, not panther. and I will definatly be careful. I'll make sure there is a sober person. And I am completely aware of what could happen. I Am not in it just to "toy around" or anything would like to have a personal spiritual expierence, and if that means going through a little bit of stomache pain, so be it. that is only physical level.

Thanx for the tips on what to smoke. I know that you make absinth with wormwood acohol, what are the effects of smoking it?

--------------------

Edited by Psy Baba (04/13/06 09:18 PM)

OfflineImNtCrzy
Strangest
 User Gallery
    #5514545 - 04/14/06 12:42 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Try siberian. I've only tried the amanitas once and it was the siberian type. The CEVs off of 2 grams dried consisted of very swirly paisly like visuals, much different than cubensis or L. Also seemed to put me in sync with people around me, I was able to pick up on subltle patterns much better.

I asked the people I got the 2 grams from about the strain and they seemed to feel the origin of the amanitas plays a large role.

Disclaimer: the time I age the 2 grams of amanitas, i also ingested a tab of paper and 1/2 a pill of street E. The experience was unlike anything I've ever had.

--------------------
everything is the button

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: ImNtCrzy]
    #5514904 - 04/14/06 06:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Siberians are fairly potent, but to my knowledge washington's have the most potency. As far as your experience, your visuals were most likely due to the paper, and your relating to others around you is highly due to the E. If you order Amanitas from an online dealer it usually says that 5 grams is an average dosage. so I am pretty sure your 2 grams dried mushrooms didnt have much effect on your trip as a whole.

--------------------

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5515000 - 04/14/06 07:55 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

ill eat like a quarter with a couple grams of cubes... the amanitas really make a big difference. to me, they were disappointing by themselves...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5516732 - 04/14/06 05:34 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

4:00pm Well, I Am well on my way eating my 1/3 ounce A. Muscaria.  This time their taste is horrible and almost unbarable. I made a soup with a ton of tabasco and crackers, but I can still taste em :frown:.  I have smoked a bowl and a joint of MJ in a pre-emtive strike agisnt nausia.

(My girlfriend ate all of her 1/3 in a matter of a couple minutes.  approx. 27 min later she puked a fair amount twice. after that subsided she told me that alot of things felt really good similer to an E trip. then she just fell asleep lol, so I let it happen)

4:30 My perrefreal vision is fairly blurry. and my stomache is starting to cramp up very badly so I am going to just try to sleep as well.

--------------------

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
    #5517059 - 04/14/06 08:04 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I made a tea with 4 grams of ones bought from my local head shop I'm going to ingest by mixing them into milk and honey the teas a sort of dark reddish smells like much not too bad will tell you how it goes planning on ingesting around 10:00 will tell you how they are.

--------------------

OI OI OI

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Grade A++ Amanitas!! [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5518433 - 04/15/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

yeah milk makes it a hella alot stronger no idea why

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom