Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia Flag
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: daimyo]
    #5500410 - 04/10/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Awwwwwwwwwww. Let me shed some light on the irony of this whooole thing...

Just in case some of you are so narrow minded and dont know---- The eskimos wandered from over china/russia to alaska via the bearing straight (A loooong time ago,  Russia and USA used to be connected by ice.) The eskimos wandered down to the US and separated into tribes, then on down to south america. (me whispering)..SO this makes the mexicans and hispanics decendants of the  indians......

Now, whooooo? Sailed over and stole the land from the native americans???

Wait! (You cant even call Indians native americans-or even Indians!... -WHY? BECAUSE AMERICA WASNT CALLED AMERICA UNTIL THE WHITE GUYS CAME OVER AND NAMED THE LAND AMERICA. The white guys thought they were in INDIA but were not! Is this NOT a true statement???  (remember, my wife is 100% registered ...ahem, Native American).

So, now, maaaaany years later, the decendants of the Natives who got their homes taken away, were beaten and fucked up decided they want to come over and take back the place. Look at it this way.... War is more than the act of killing and taking. War can be conducted peacefully (it takes longer this way).

1. Violent war... when whites came over, killed up the indians and took the land.

2. Peaceful war... Mexicans/hispanics coming over here illegally, having as many kids as they can, and taking over parts of large cities.

They are already winning the war!

(But Moe, prove it) OK! go to an ATM and see! Here in atlanta we have to select a spanish or english menu before we can get our money!

On the phone.. to select english, press one.... Presse numreo dos para espaniol.

Whiteys and everyone non hispanic.... GO ORDER THE ROSSETTA STONE PROGRAM AND LEARN SPANISH!

If ILLEGAL immigrants can organize protest marches and NOT get busted by the INS...... JESUS, paint me mexican, it's better than being black! :smile:

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5500425 - 04/10/06 04:39 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
gotta support daimyo on this one. he's right.

although personally, I am far more bothered by the political power of mexican immigrants than the illegal workers.

imagine if all these ignorant masses got citizenship and started voting in the same kind of crooked politicians that fucked up mexico.... ugh, and they'd probably elect the Pope president...

Thats a very good point, and is why I dont like it when I see immigration marches with the mexican flag bieng waved. If they move here with the mexican mindset, then they will make america more like mexico. They need the american mindset. They need to be hispanic americans, not mexican americans.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5500443 - 04/10/06 04:44 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
Same as the Americans that want to move to Canada or Europe because they don't like Bush. Losers that will never make it in life because they run from hard times.

Honestly, how much influence can a poor, uneducated Mexican have on their government? It's hard enough for me to make a difference, even though I'm a college-educated white American.

--------------------

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: DieCommie]
    #5500444 - 04/10/06 04:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I dont like it when I see immigration marches with the mexican flag bieng waved. If they move here with the mexican mindset, then they will make america more like mexico. They need the american mindset. They need to be hispanic americans, not mexican americans.

How do you think their desencants, the indians felt when the US postman used to ride thru their land with with US flag?

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: DieCommie]
    #5500445 - 04/10/06 04:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Someone was handing out American flags at the protests today. I'm glad someone realized how bad it makes them look.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Silversoul]
    #5500452 - 04/10/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It's not just one, there's between 10 and 12 million. And that's just the ones that are here illegaly. There's plenty more back home that can assist if that's not enough.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

#5500454 - 04/10/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

the illegals are marching and not getting busted by the INS.....they won man!!!!

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Macey Howard]
    #5500459 - 04/10/06 04:51 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I'm sure they felt defeated and humiliated. They lost that war, that's the past.

As you say, we are now fighting this war. As an American, I am in it to win it. Bring the troops back home and seal up the borders.

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5500467 - 04/10/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I agree. They have certainly won this battle, but I don't think we should give up the war. If it was up to me, they would've been rounded up at the marches and deported. Just shows the weakness of the current administration.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5500496 - 04/10/06 05:03 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Dreamer987 said
Quote:

" Imagine if you were born in a shithole country like mexico. Work hard 18 hours a day. Never enouph money to feed your family. Your catholic, so you have a huge family. (not that you could afford condoms anyway)
Wouldn't you do whatever you could, to make a better life for your children?
Before you go around declaring people criminal and whatnot, try to imagine if the shoe was on the other foot.
I could VERY easily be a Mexican right now, if lines had been drawn differently on a map, last time they were fighting for this territory."

There are 6 billion people in this world. The above description probably applies to at least 4 billion of them (except for the last part and the Catholic part. Let the fucking vatican take them). Should we open our borders to all 4 billion? Of course not. Should we open them to some of them? Of course. And we always have. I think that we can now move on from any asinine assertion that anybody who wants in should be allowed.

That having been established, there has been a lot of chatter that the establishment of "arbitrary" (That really doesn't merit an argument. World without borders is a fairy tale) boundaries to determine who will thrive and who will suffer is unfair. Most of this focuses on Mexicans. The hypocrisy here is that the Mexicans dominate the argument because they have the good fortune to have been born close to an unguarded border. We have the good fortune to have been born here. They have the good fortune to have been born near here. Should they receive preferential treatment over, say, Ethiopians based on their geographical nativity? How is that less geographical chauvinism than having a national border?

Then we can also consider how much damage is being done to Mexico since they have no incentive to fix their own mess. Their leaders actively assist them in leaving. THEY ARE ENCOURAGING THEIR MOST AMBITIOUS PEOPLE TO LEAVE. What do you think that leaves them with? An ever increasing downward spiral. Their leaders are incredibly venal and corrupt and have no incentive to change. Apparently there is a Hugo Chavez nut case doing quite well in the polling to replace Vincente the "Coyote". I wonder if he'll keep handing out tips on how to avoid La Migre.

Finally, I will take on the notion of competition. I think competition is good. I like competition and I think everybody should have to justify their paycheck. Provided we all play on the same field. But the field is not level. Everybody gets screwed by illegal immigration. Legal immigrants get screwed because they wasted all that time on the process and directly compete with the illegals for the same jobs. The legal immigrants are at a competitive disadvantage because they had to pay to get what the illegals are stealing. Companies that won't hire illegals are at a competitive disadvantage because companies that do get cheaper workers. Why should a construction company run by someone who speaks Polish or Spanish and hires illegals have an advantage over one that doesn't and won't? They shouldn't. It's true that the language is a fair advantage but the willingness to break the law is not. They should be punished until it is no longer profitable to do so. And then punished some more.

What about the competition between illegals and indigenous workers? The idiot McCain just went on record as offering $50 an hour to anyone who'll pick lettuce in Yuma for the whole season. Hey stupid, nobody wanted to work on the Alaska pipeline. Until the wages went high enough. Then there was enough. Illegal immigrants depress wages. There is no question about it. Further, they have a competitive advantage. For every dollar an employer pays someone on the books the employer must pay, not deduct but pay, 7.5% soc sec and medicare, some unemployment, and small disability. There is also the cost of preparing and filing this shit. Then we get to the real biggie. Compensation insurance. In NY, comp is 15% of gross payroll for carpenters in residential construction. For roofing, it's almost 50%. Landscaping and general laborers is high as well. Do you know how much companies that hire illegals pay for this? Come on, you can guess. That's right NOTHING. Thus we have seen that if an illegal is willing to work for $100 a day he will only cost the employer that $100 plus what he has to pay in income taxes on the expense that he can't deduct. Call it, if he's reasonably successful, $140. Plus, the employer gets that added to his soc sec fund (yeah yippee). Nowhere near what it would cost him to pay the guy on the books. And anybody who thinks that these people file tax returns and pay their taxes is a complete and utter moron. Let's see, I'm an illegal living here with no soc sec # and I'm sending back money to Poland for my wife. I'm going to pay my 15% self employment tax plus any income tax to the state or the feds. Only people currently eating shrooms would think that's a remote possibility. Everybody who even hints that illegal immigrants pay their taxes is an idiot who thinks we're as stupid as them. It is a flagrant lie.

Now, what to do what to do. The border must be closed. First, stop the bleeding. If you don't do that nothing else matters. Two things must be done.

#1 Fence. That's it. A big fence to Mexico. This won't stop illegals because we have a huge border with Canada and every airport is a border but it is the site where the worst bleeding is occurring. Staunch the worst wound first.

#2 National ID card. Tamper proof. Don't lose it.

#3 Illegals here. OUT. Back taxes plus a fine? Unenforcable. Go to the back of the line

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5500532 - 04/10/06 05:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

> #2 National ID card. Tamper proof. Don't lose it.

Most/many fake IDs are not gotten by tampering, but rather by bribing somebody that makes the IDs into providing the material, or ID itself. Although I don't have sources for this claim, I have seen the general trend several times in various news media. A standardized ID system is perhaps a step in the right direction, but I don't know that it should be thought of as a dependable part of a solution. Are we really ready to give up our right to be "free" so easily? I shudder at the thought of a "show me your papers" society; and I can only imagine that a federalized ID system would lead to this very thing.

> #3 Illegals here. OUT. Back taxes plus a fine? Unenforcable. Go to the back of the line

I actually take a harder line on this than you. Screw back taxes and a fine. Bye bye. Make it easier for the people that are legally trying to get into the country to get through the system and ban the illegals that are caught here for life... let their employers here that illegally hired them to pay the back taxes and fines. I have no problem at all with lawful immigration, and no sympathy at all for illegal aliens or the people that hide or employ them.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleDieCommie

#5500545 - 04/10/06 05:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Moe Howard said:

I dont like it when I see immigration marches with the mexican flag being waved. If they move here with the mexican mindset, then they will make america more like mexico. They need the american mindset. They need to be hispanic americans, not mexican americans.

How do you think their desencants, the indians felt when the US postman used to ride thru their land with with US flag?

You mean mexicans are the descendants of indians? Most mexicans are of Spanish descent, just as most americans are of english descent.

But how did that indian feel seeing the american flag? Probably exactly the same as I feel seeing the Mexican flag. And what became of that indians culture and way of life? Its is completely gone, displaced. Sounds like you want history to repeat it self. I say lets learn from the past. Now the mexicans may destroy and displace our way of life. The difference is many hispanics dont want the mexican way, and do want the american way. Those hispanics have my support.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5501898 - 04/10/06 11:25 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't seen you post in two years.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5501964 - 04/10/06 11:46 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

daimyo.. sorry about the assumptions I made about you.

But I just realized, after reading your many posts, that they are most likely 100% true.

You're useless. :discodance:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5501985 - 04/10/06 11:51 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you for your contribution.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#5501996 - 04/10/06 11:55 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

whoa i didnt think ud be online... whats up man?

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5502002 - 04/10/06 11:56 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Care to add anything valuable to the thread?

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Redstorm]
    #5502009 - 04/10/06 11:57 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

do you?

--------------------

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#5502015 - 04/10/06 11:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It seems obvious certian regulars on this forum were never part of the Debate Team during High School.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5502022 - 04/11/06 12:01 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

If you would have read the thread instead of thinking of more personal attacks to aim at Daimyo, you would have seen that I already did.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag