Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Illegal Immigrants
    #5499216 - 04/10/06 09:19 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

1. They are not "undocumented workers".  They are criminals and deserve to be treated as such.

2. If they go, America will not fall to bits.  Contrary to what some of these asshole talking heads might tell you, Americans will do the jobs they are stealing.  So far today I've seen two roofing crews, and a landscaping crew, compromised of legal citizens.  These are the jobs that "nobody else will do" :rolleyes:

3. Illegal immigrants are part of the reason wages are stagnant.  They work for less, so companies don't have to pay a reasonable wage.

4. Any company that hires an illegal immigrant should be fined 2% of their annual earnings per head for the first 3, and 5% per head for each thereafter.

5. Protesting in the streets, waving Mexican flags is despicable.  You came to America to steal money, but that wasn't enough.  Now you have to march and disrespect the opportunities afforded to you by blatantly displaying your aversion to assimilation.

In closing, :flipthebird:

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: daimyo]
    #5499236 - 04/10/06 09:27 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

are u serious?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5499241 - 04/10/06 09:29 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

As a heart attack.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#5499253 - 04/10/06 09:33 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

somebody doesnt like mexicans

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5499255 - 04/10/06 09:35 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Can't fight facts? Cry racism. Sad, honestly.

--------------------

Offlinesivad02487
Stranger
    #5499258 - 04/10/06 09:36 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Although I think you may be a BIT harsh... I still think that if they come to the country or are here illegally, they why do they deserve the same rights as me, someone who has been here for all his life?

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#5499269 - 04/10/06 09:40 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
Can't fight facts?  Cry racism.  Sad, honestly.

Denial.. u dont like mexicans its fuckin clear dude.

I do agree that sure they are illegal maybe they are keeping minimum wages down but shit... "they are criminals and should be treated as such", makes me wanna puke... these guys come to the U.S. to work their asses off looking for a better life in a country that has many more serious problems.  Waving the mexican flag is dispicable?

Coming from a shroomerite this post was quite "distasteful".  :shocked:

:thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#5499276 - 04/10/06 09:43 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
5. Protesting in the streets, waving Mexican flags is despicable.  You came to America to steal money, but that wasn't enough.  Now you have to march and disrespect the opportunities afforded to you by blatantly displaying your aversion to assimilation.

In closing, :flipthebird:

:rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #5499278 - 04/10/06 09:43 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Heated topic. This will undoubtedly get moved to p&l.
That said.
Imagine if you were born in a shithole country like mexico. Work hard 18 hours a day. Never enouph money to feed your family. Your catholic, so you have a huge family. (not that you could afford condoms anyway)
Wouldn't you do whatever you could, to make a better life for your children?
Before you go around declaring people criminal and whatnot, try to imagine if the shoe was on the other foot.
I could VERY easily be a Mexican right now, if lines had been drawn differently on a map, last time they were fighting for this territory.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5499279 - 04/10/06 09:45 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
Heated topic. This will undoubtedly get moved to p&l.
That said.
Imagine if you were born in a shithole country like mexico. Work hard 18 hours a day. Never enouph money to feed your family. Your catholic, so you have a huge family. (not that you could afford condoms anyway)
Wouldn't you do whatever you could, to make a better life for your children?
Before you go around declaring people criminal and whatnot, try to imagine if the shoe was on the other foot.
I could VERY easily be a Mexican right now, if lines had been drawn differently on a map, last time they were fighting for this territory.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #5499280 - 04/10/06 09:46 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5499282 - 04/10/06 09:48 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:

It can't be clear, because it isn't so.  I do not like illegal immigrants.  Mexican, or other.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I do agree that sure they are illegal maybe they are keeping minimum wages down but shit...

But shit nothin.  That's enough of a reason for them to be booted out.  Plain and simple.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
"they are criminals and should be treated as such", makes me wanna puke...

Don't let emotion get in the way of reason.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
these guys come to the U.S. to work their asses off looking for a better life in a country that has many more serious problems.

Us having other problems is no reason to let this one go on.  They can come to this country legally and work.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Waving the mexican flag is dispicable?

despicable*

You took that out of context.  If it was done purposefully, that's sad.  If you misunderstood me, read it again.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:

We're not all drug abusing peaceniks :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#5499303 - 04/10/06 09:59 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
Quote:

Ginseng1 said:

It can't be clear, because it isn't so.  I do not like illegal immigrants.  Mexican, or other.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
I do agree that sure they are illegal maybe they are keeping minimum wages down but shit...

But shit nothin.  That's enough of a reason for them to be booted out.  Plain and simple.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
"they are criminals and should be treated as such", makes me wanna puke...

Don't let emotion get in the way of reason.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
these guys come to the U.S. to work their asses off looking for a better life in a country that has many more serious problems.

Us having other problems is no reason to let this one go on.  They can come to this country legally and work.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Waving the mexican flag is dispicable?

despicable*

You took that out of context.  If it was done purposefully, that's sad.  If you misunderstood me, read it again.

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:

We're not all drug abusing peaceniks :shrug:

Maybe if the U.S. wasnt one big coorporation, your minimum wage would be up.  Blaming it on people who dont complain about how little they get paid, compared the scraps of lint they make on the other side of the border, is just stupid.

Who said shroomerites were "drug abusing peaceniks"?  :3stooges:

and reason??  U think america uses REASON!!?!?!?!

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST!!!!  :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #5499311 - 04/10/06 10:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Did you think about my post?
What would you do. Can you even imagine that your mexican? Or is that to out of the bounds of reality. Illegal alien is taking to much of that other conontation in your mind.
Were all people, and we have to learn to love, and help eachother.
Wait till America falls, (and it will) bet i'll see your ass sneaking across the Canadian Border.

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #5499316 - 04/10/06 10:06 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Undocumented workers what a bunch of political correct bullshit. What happened to calling things what they are. Illegal Immigrants nothing wrong with the term. Send em back. The reason why we are fucked now is because we waited to long to act and now theres so many of em here they now have a voice just like the cubans.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #5499329 - 04/10/06 10:13 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Living in California, I KNOW that I have much more of an unbiased opinion about illegal immigrants. It really urks me knowing that we are becoming overpopulated with illegals that shouldn't be in this country when there are COUNTLESS amounts of families and individuals on the dreaded "waiting list" to get the hell out of their Nazi-like regime of a country, to get into this wonderful chuck of land.

But think about it, if we were to kick them out....who would pick the vegetables and basic agriculture jobs for such little money that is paid under the table?

You could say that many Americans would love to spend the day out in the California heat enjoying the sunburn while picking their hands dry til they crack and bleed over a fucking vegetable. Not going to happen.

If they were maid legal, that would duh duh duhhhhh, make them eligible for minimum wage, which they would take in a SECOND. Who blames them? I would love to get 6.75 over 2.00 any day. With the cost of minimum wage increased, how are these poor ol land owners going to make revenue again? Oh, I have an idea. Lets just jack the prices up and fuck the consumer.

I think things are great just like they are. I would only wish that border security is tighter. It's lax as hell. Just the other day, a truck on the freeway flew off the road because the driver was sleeping at the wheel. And guess who were in the back of the truck, with a camper shell of course.....Illegals! How the fuck did they get through.

I swear to god, my friends who bring over prescriptions from Mexico are more susceptible to a search than a car full of illegals.

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5499332 - 04/10/06 10:16 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
Did you think about my post?
What would you do.

First, and foremost, I would try to change my homeland for the better. If that failed, I would apply for a worker's visa and assimilate.

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
Can you even imagine that your mexican? Or is that to out of the bounds of reality.

Imagining something has nothing to do with the boundaries of reality. I can imagine anything.

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
Were all people, and we have to learn to love, and help eachother.

I help my countrymen before foreign criminals.

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
Wait till America falls, (and it will) bet i'll see your ass sneaking across the Canadian Border.

Fuck Canada, too French for me. I'll die in the battle when America falls.

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: Chazzersize]
    #5499340 - 04/10/06 10:23 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Chazzersize said:
But think about it, if we were to kick them out....who would pick the vegetables and basic agriculture jobs for such little money that is paid under the table?

Whoever wanted work.

Quote:

Chazzersize said:
You could say that many Americans would love to spend the day out in the California heat enjoying the sunburn while picking their hands dry til they crack and bleed over a fucking vegetable. Not going to happen.

Then no vegetables :shrug:

Quote:

Chazzersize said:
If they were maid legal, that would duh duh duhhhhh, make them eligible for minimum wage, which they would take in a SECOND. Who blames them? I would love to get 6.75 over 2.00 any day.

Shamefully, minimum wage isn't even $6.75

Quote:

Chazzersize said:
With the cost of minimum wage increased, how are these poor ol land owners going to make revenue again? Oh, I have an idea. Lets just jack the prices up and fuck the consumer.

Fuck the consumers.  Grow your own vegetables.

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: Illegal Immigrants [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #5499343 - 04/10/06 10:24 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Undocumented workers what a bunch of political correct bullshit. What happened to calling things what they are. Illegal Immigrants nothing wrong with the term. Send em back. The reason why we are fucked now is because we waited to long to act and now theres so many of em here they now have a voice just like the cubans.

Preach.

--------------------

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #5499350 - 04/10/06 10:27 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Minimum wage in California is infact, 6.75.

Grow my own vegetables? What a GREAT idea. Let me just turn my lawn into a gard....oh wait. No lawn. Maybe I could just plant some in a pot...shit. No room since I have no patio. Oh, I could turn my roof into a greenhouse by building a little room up there.

Quote:

daimyo said:
1. They are not "undocumented workers".  They are criminals and deserve to be treated as such.

This coming from the guy who grew pot ILLEGALLY and sold it for your own personal gain?

:rolleyes:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies