Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Krishna]
    #5490591 - 04/07/06 04:44 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
don't rat out other people to save your own ass.

again, don't rat out other people to save your own ass

I cringe at the thought of him actually thinking about doing it. :nonono:Kids these days. If you are scared of the consequences of your actions, maybe you shouldn't be doing them. People piss me off. Going to rat someone out to try and save your own ass. Karma will do much more to you than the pigs can. You can bet on that. 2 adderall?:shake: Get a lawyer.

--------------------

:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: blissedout]
    #5490626 - 04/07/06 04:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

ok, if i were you i would not say any plans of diverting the police on the internet or over the phone. im not sure how big a deal they think you are, but if they think your using any of them for selling and have evidence to suspect that you are; they can search that and tap into ur shit. keep it on the downlow. but i agree, you do need to come up with some very elaborate and flawless plan. till' then keep anything involving this on the downlow other than taking advice.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #5490636 - 04/07/06 05:03 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Dude. Nobody is going to tap his dorm room telephone for 2 fucking adderall.

Christ. You make it sound like it was a fucking pound. He doesnt need to come up w/ "An elaborate and flawless plan". He just needs to keep his mouth shut and not say a word, since by saying "Yes, you can come and search my room" he already got himself in enough trouble....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5490648 - 04/07/06 05:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Dude. Nobody is going to tap his dorm room telephone for 2 fucking adderall.

Christ. You make it sound like it was a fucking pound. He doesnt need to come up w/ "An elaborate and flawless plan". He just needs to keep his mouth shut and not say a word, since by saying "Yes, you can come and search my room" he already got himself in enough trouble....

i restate my comment, thanks for the jesus christ though.

--------------------

Edited by KidgardFromSRQ (04/07/06 05:13 PM)

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

#5490654 - 04/07/06 05:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

you still should be careful, with the patriot act in effect, being on a college campus, not knowing what theyre exact suspicions are and one charge against you, id still watch what you say. havent read the whole thread though.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #5490694 - 04/07/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Let me say this one thing. I simply want to lay some things down.

You take a risk having drugs. You take a risk letting other people know you have drugs. You take a risk letting cops into your room.

You are doing all these things on your own. Nobody else is at fault here, but you. If you try to pin this on someone else, you are a fraud - morally corrupt. It sucks that someone ratted you out, sure. That's all the more reason to not make the same mistake that he did. Respect - treat others as you would like to be treated.

Obviously you are going to be fucked. That's just the way it is. The thing you should do is get some good legal advice to decide whether or not you should plead guilty or innocent. It seems to me that you might as well plead guilty because you let them in and they have the evidence to bust you. So why not bite the bullet? Tell the judge you're sorry. You take the pills for all-nighters when you get flooded with homework. Hope he/she pities you.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5490724 - 04/07/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Lawyers are fucking expensive, do yall think i could represent myself in this situation? I mean, if all im doing is throwing myself to the mercy of the court hoping that the judge doesnt wanna fuck a college kid over 2 study pills.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Jtrip]
    #5490729 - 04/07/06 06:01 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jtrip said:
Lawyers are fucking expensive, do yall think i could represent myself in this situation?

NO! Let a suit handle it. Trust me.

Quote:

Jtrip said:
I mean, if all im doing is throwing myself to the mercy of the court hoping that the judge doesnt wanna fuck a college kid over 2 study pills.

Get a lawyer. Borrow money if you have to. Although, considering that you already consented to the search (doofus!)....you are kind of fucked.

InvisibleDieCommie

#5490731 - 04/07/06 06:02 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I think a free public defender would be better than representing your self. You can probably plea away felonies/time and other bad stuff for short term probation and community service. I plea bargined every one of the multiple charges i have been brought up on.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: DieCommie]
    #5490734 - 04/07/06 06:03 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

From best to worst:

1. Private lawyer
2. Public defender
3. Representing yourself

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5490745 - 04/07/06 06:11 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

You forgot number 4

4. snitching

if you snitch there is no guarantee that you will get a less sentence. In fact, it may prove that you are in the drug culture, and not just an innocent who is a victim of circumstance.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #5490769 - 04/07/06 06:24 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

They say that a man who represents himself has a fool for a client and a fool for a lawyer.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Invisibledr_gonz
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM *DELETED* [Re: Jtrip]
    #5490795 - 04/07/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: dr_gonz]
    #5490813 - 04/07/06 06:51 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

do you have any idea how much paper work a lawyer has to fill out? no chance you can do it and get it right.

dude, you have not even been arrested yet. if you do get arrested, its not like you go right to court. it takes MONTHS to YEARS before you get to trail. Most defense attorneys have a payment plan.

but like i said, you have not even been charged yet. the cops left the grinder, throw it out. did they leave the pills? flush them.

if you get arrested you are going to have to post bail. take advantage of this time to find someone to bail you out. and cops can't make deals...only the DA can, and you need your own lawyer there to SIGN the paperwork and make sure you get don't get fucked. READ THAT AGAIN. Cops can turn you into an informant, ie they will have you working for them for years. unless you have a signed deal from the DA, the next day after you rat out your friend, the cops CAN (and prolly will) come back and ask you to rat on another one.

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Taco Chef]
    #5490823 - 04/07/06 06:56 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4566

^^ok they left the grinder b/c paraphenalia in texas is only a civil citation.

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4566&wtm_view=legal

^^look at this list of lawyers in texas. START CALLING THEM. They will work with you on money after all they are NORML lawyers...they see kids getting fucked by the pigs all the time

--------------------

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Taco Chef]
    #5490917 - 04/07/06 08:13 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

wow you need to NOT RAT no one. and realize that what you did was a stupid thing and get going with your life.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5491246 - 04/07/06 10:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

A good friend of mine was driving out of state in New Hampshire (We're from MA), and he was pulled over with 2 ritalin in the car. The police happened to find the ritalin and he was arrested. Eventually, after a case that went on for like 2 years, he was ordered to go to AA meetings 12 times and get signatures from the secretary there, go see a substance abuse counselor weekly for a short period of time, and that's it. Seriouly man, ratting people out is, at best, a shitty thing to do , and at worst, a good way to get yourself hurt or worse. Get a public defender, talk to them, or try to work something out with a real lawyer.

Either way,
GOod luck

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale