Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Jtrip]
    #5489578 - 04/07/06 11:03 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

That's an extremely bad idea, re: the weed in walmart. I would seriously talk to a lawyer first. They might not have had the right to come in without consent, it depends on your local laws. I know in some cases a renter/leaser has the same rights as a property owner in areas outside the common area (ie, in a bedroom). Also check if having 2 unprescribed adderal is a felony.

Good luck.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #5489583 - 04/07/06 11:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Which state do you live in?

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto
    #5489584 - 04/07/06 11:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Don't even speak to them without an attorney present. Don't try and make any deals, or pull a fast one on them. I have a feeling that if you are educated, and exercise your civil liberties that they will not even pursue this, or if they do, the most you will recieve is a fine/probation.

--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Offlineimpgl
CrimethINCspecial agent
 User Gallery
Loc: california!
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5489602 - 04/07/06 11:10 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

did they have a warrent? did you let them in? EVERYONE on this website needs to be prepared for this kinda shit, if theyre not already. We all ride the perimeter. get a hold of your local NORML group and ask them for advice. what state are you in? and remember:
Snitches get Stitches. look around online for more info on how to speak (or not) to police. do you have a clean record?

--------------------
omg really?

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5489607 - 04/07/06 11:11 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

oh, you have rights in the dorm room. And they do have to have a search warrant.

Police tried to obtain a warrant on me before and couldn't and could not enter my room. They tried the "can we talk in your room"

I was like "no, we can talk out here in the hall." i then procedded to lock my door from the outside.

They got nothing. I don't know why you let them in.

OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5489631 - 04/07/06 11:16 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i completly forgot I had the adderall or else i wouldnt have let them look around. They didnt care about the grinder, didnt even take it. Im in Texas. What is NORML??

OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
    #5489634 - 04/07/06 11:17 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I cant afford a lawyer and I DEF cant tell my parents about this....

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

#5489637 - 04/07/06 11:18 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.norml.org

National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws

--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5489640 - 04/07/06 11:18 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5489644 - 04/07/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jtrip said:

You're gonna have to decide at some point whether you want the cops pushing you around or you want your parents mad at you and on your side.

I know for me the choice would be easy: my parents love me, the cops just want to fuck me

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5489646 - 04/07/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

Jtrip said:

You're gonna have to decide at some point whether you want the cops pushing you around or you want your parents mad at you and on your side.

I know for me the choice would be easy: my parents love me, the cops just want to fuck me

QFT

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

#5489648 - 04/07/06 11:20 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jtrip said:

Get a public defender if you are actually brought up on charges. If they arrest you, DO NOT WIMP OUT AND START TALKING. They will bring you to an arraignment hearing within 72 hours, as per your miranda rights.. Please NOT GUILTY, and request a public defender. They will appoint one for you, as per your miranda rights.

You have the right to remain silent - USE IT.
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you by the court. - UTILIZE IT.

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
    #5489662 - 04/07/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

public pretender is what he meant

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: fee]
    #5489673 - 04/07/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fee said:
public pretender is what he meant

I had one good one once.

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#5489716 - 04/07/06 11:39 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

You do not need a search warrant to enter into a dorm room. The school owns the property and therefore they are the ones who allow the police into your room. Most campuses nowadays have police as campus security, our school grants all police the ability to enter into a dorm room and search it if there is reasonable suspicion.

However if you keep your stash hidden in a foot locker which is locked, that is YOUR property and the police need to obtain a warrant to open it.

DO NOT get a public defender, these guys DO NOT CARE (most of the time) about your outcome. Most do what they can to get in and out of the court, usually that involves you pleading guilty to some charges and having the penalty lessened since you plead guilty. DO NOT GO THIS ROUTE. There are lawyers out there who will work with you on payments, you can obtain loans and finances from a bank, but what you should really do is TALK TO YOUR PARENTS. Weigh out your options, get truly fucked up the ass and have your parents mad at you, or have your parents be mad at you but get you off as cleanly as possible. You can give your rents lots of excuses why you had the drugs, they'll still love you, a judge will tend to fuck you over if the case is presented right.

DO NOT BECOME A SNITCH. Cops just want to use you to get to others, many times this wont even lessen your sentence or make you look any better. My friend was busted in his dorm with a lot of xanax, the cop tried to make him an informer and my friend just dicked them around. Nothing negative ever came of it and his lawyer got the xanax charges dropped completely. There is no reason to fuck over others for your mistakes, how would you feel if you sold a bag to a snitch who turned you in as a dealer?

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
    #5489736 - 04/07/06 11:43 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

yeah dude, if they haven't aressted you, like I believe they should if they are charging you with a felony, correct me if Im wrong, then you are gonna be just fine. Find a friend (anyone) that is perscribed for aderal, and have them say they left it in your dorm after staying the night and you had no idea, make it a chick if you can, a guy if your one, make it believable. Again correct me if Im wrong but if it was perscribed to some body and it wasnt yours they shouldnt prosicute you.

AND NEVER TALK WITH THEM AGAIN UNLESS YOU HAVE A LAWYER, If they dont take you to court forget about it, they have a certain time frame to do so, or else they have to let you off.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #5489759 - 04/07/06 11:48 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Also where were the pills?? Do you have a roomate? If you're living with someone, and unless you admitted to owning them outright, how can they prove they were yours? If i lived with two people and one of my roomates left his adderal pills on my coffee table that does not constitute me possessing them.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Re: COPS JUST RAIDED MY DORM [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #5489767 - 04/07/06 11:49 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i know some people with adderall scripts...

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #5489768 - 04/07/06 11:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jtrip said:
i completly forgot I had the adderall or else i wouldnt have let them look around. They didnt care about the grinder, didnt even take it. Im in Texas. What is NORML??

I still don't know why you let them in. Even if you aint got shit to worry about,,NEVER FUCKING LET NARCS IN. EVER!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#5489780 - 04/07/06 11:52 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

alright man.. speaking from having a brother and a dad as a cop.. THEY WILL lie with no problem. They can say stuff that in no way is true.. just to get you to tell the truth/lead to others. do research...

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals