Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsillyKat
Loc: Southern IL
Re: Dosage fresh for first time?/First Summary&badnews [Re: PsillyKat]
    #554774 - 02/17/02 08:44 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Bad news first:
My parents found my setup and shut me down permanently, so there will be no more shrooms for me until i move out in a year or so. They threatened to kick me out if i did it again, so since i'm currently a broke ass student, i will be abstaining from growing for now.

Good news:
We had a few pins, aborts, and like 2 little mushies to work with. We also had 4 fully colonized rye cakes to work with, so we did at least get to trip last night. We soaked the pulverized cakes in genaric 100% cranberry juice for about 24 hours, then split that and the mush 3 ways.
At about 10:00 pm we chugged the juice then munched the mush to kill the taste (mushrooms taste good, i dont know what all you people mean by saying they taste bad, guess they taste worse dried or somthing) At about 10:10 all 3 of us were kicked in the ass by the trip. My fiancee and I handled it quite nicely and spent the first few min saying how weird it was that we came up like instantly. My other friend, the film student (who's never been more than drunk a day in his life) was a bit aprehensive, however i had enough self controll to ground myself and gently guide him through the experience. Over all it was beautiful, however we only had enough to mabey reach a high level 2. (poo)
I must say i loved the mush and i'm planning on doing it again as soon as possible. (unfortunately that seems to be a long way away) It's the next day and i'm not strung out, my teeth dont hurt like they do on acid, i feel like i can actually stay awake for a decent amount of time, and nope no back pain. yay me! i'm not strung out. Shrooms are nice. There was a little nausea, however it was remedied by not moving pretty much at all.
Thankyou all for your help, even though i have no clue how much we took lol (not much is all i can say) I will be posting a trip report probably tomarrow. For now i must go drink sake damnit! (we've been trying to do that for like 3 hours now)

Fanks
/me pushes the button to see if this damn thing will post
psilly

--------------------
"I could do without the snot"
"IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!"
"Mabey the dingo ate your baby"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSplit
enthusiast

Re: Dosage fresh for first time?/First Summary&badnews [Re: PsillyKat]
    #558231 - 02/21/02 06:27 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Bummer.

--------------------
[green]"You'll accomplish more if you start now"[/green]
[red]-Egghead[/red]
[green]TeRzMaStA[/green] is the man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck