Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: age old question [Re: _JJ_]
    #549649 - 02/13/02 02:24 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

it has been asked a billion times before...sorry, i guess it was a conditioned response...

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: Thor]
    #549686 - 02/13/02 04:27 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

> People, stop giving too much credit to such small references...

it's an interesting read and has relevence to the issue of which is more potent.  i would never choose caps over stems, etc 'cause to me it's all the same... and as anno pointed out, haven't seen too many teks out there regarding stemless shrooms.  and as previously stated, i don't think that these results could be conclusive at all due to the fact that there are so many different varieties of strains and grow conditions.  good debate though :cool:

and while this could be considered a trip tip as JJ explained it, the subject title deems it worthy of moving to GQ :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleLord_of_Fungus
The AlmightyLord & Master ofThe Universe

Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: geokills]
    #549696 - 02/13/02 05:00 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus Christ! What the hell does it matter?!? You're always gonna eat the whole damn mushroom anyway! Just shove it down your throat, shut up, and enjoy the damn ride!!! The homepage should have a list of answers to dumbass questions that keep on getting asked again and again...

--------------------

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: Lord_of_Fungus]
    #549701 - 02/13/02 05:14 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

*sigh* I repeat.. I was simply pointing it out for interests sake.. fuck why does everyone think I'm trying to preach about crap that I don't really care about grr.. I just thought it was INTERESTING that's all!!!
bah.

OfflineMyceliumcake
addicted to weed
Loc: Flint, Michigan
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: _JJ_]
    #549708 - 02/13/02 05:23 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This is an old subject for the shroomery. I've seen it so many times, and I've always seen the same answer. No, there is no difference. I've read this so many times I have come to accept this as fact. Truth is, from my own experiances, this is also what I believe. I do know that when selling mushrooms, people always tend to want as many caps in thier bag as possible. They will drool and nod in agreement if you pull out a huge cap and put it on the scale. So for some reason the consumer generally likes to have caps in thier bag. Interesting to think that so many people lean twoards the caps. Is it because they have had experiances that tell them caps are better, or is this just an "urban legend."

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: Myceliumcake]
    #549728 - 02/13/02 06:13 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I find it funny that everyone here has to come out and try and prove they know the answer to a question that was never fucking asked in the first place - read the original posts!!
My point had NOTHING to do with this being a new and relevant topic - the fact of my posts was that a relatively scientific study can prove something that most of us would consider not be true. Proving how many variables there can be that are not being considered an unstudied field.
The fact that you guys are all coming out and saying 'my experience says that there is no difference between - in this case- caps and stems lends me to conclude that you guys are sad enough to actually try a trip on stems or caps alone :tongue::wink:

--------------------

Invisibleslushie9090
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! *DELETED* [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #549993 - 02/13/02 11:47 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Rin

Reason for deletion: .

InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: slushie9090]
    #549997 - 02/13/02 11:52 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes caps rule so to all you that only eat them, please send me all your stems I will gladly dispose of them.

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: slushie9090]
    #550285 - 02/13/02 03:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

heh.. i got a buddy that prefers to eat only the stems... he complains about the taste or the way the cap "explodes" in his mouth when he chews it ... heheh, people really gettin' riled up over here, huh? :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

Re: Caps more potent than stems?! [Re: geokills]
    #550421 - 02/13/02 06:28 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Actually for taste I like to eat the stems as well. But I'm convinced (and not just from thist article) that the caps are more potent so I eat them anyway. I always start with the stems tho to get used to the taste and then move on to the caps :P

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies