Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegreypoe
addict
Uh oh
    #547248 - 02/11/02 01:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

www.copvcia.com

Did our government plan the WTC bombing on sep 11?
Is this all part of the bigger plan

Would our government go even farther?

Let me remind you of a story about nero

Twiddled his thumbs while his city burned, his city was in distress so they turned to the government for order, Nero had a much bigger plan in mind look how many he terrorized in order to pull it out?

Can we proove it?
No
Did it happen
Yes

Is our government doing the same?

How far will they go

Take a look at that website
If you want to keep your sense of security and peace i suggest you click the back button and forget you read this.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Uh oh [Re: greypoe]
    #547274 - 02/11/02 01:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So, did you actually pay to read these articles? If so, why don't you post here the summarized ideas, for a poor brother. At least EIR let's internet readers read for free, but maybe this site has even more controversial issues.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #547431 - 02/11/02 04:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Those who believe the US government had any part in planning these attacks are braindead, and hopefully sterile so they can't pass on their genes.

The guy that runs that website is scum. He is cashing in on a tragedy by preying on those with the IQ of pocket lint. He has the moral integrity of a televangelist.

pinky

--------------------

Edited by pinksharkmark (02/11/02 12:08 PM)

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
    #547465 - 02/11/02 04:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

"Can we proove it?
No
Did it happen
Yes"

That's kind of funny.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Uh oh [Re: bivalve]
    #547645 - 02/11/02 10:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Even lyndon larouche stated that this terrorist act had inside goverment military connections. I trust his opinion, if their ever was a more educated man then us here, that would be him.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Uh oh [Re: Phred]
    #547728 - 02/11/02 12:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I agree....You people are so obsessed with trying to find a government plot in everything. I'll be the first to tell you that I don't care for those in charge but come on....I surely hope none of you have the ability to spawn with the opposite sex..

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Uh oh [Re: nugsarenice]
    #547738 - 02/11/02 12:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LOL..ha ha

Educated does not equal smart

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Uh oh [Re: Innvertigo]
    #547744 - 02/11/02 12:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever read any lyndon larouche? He has written some of the mosty lengthy and research oriented books there are. I highly reccomend Dope Inc.. After finding this old book by chance, I visited his website and have been very interested in all his theories. You cannot be smart, without being educated. Right?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Uh oh [Re: nugsarenice]
    #547819 - 02/11/02 01:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

****You cannot be smart, without being educated. Right? ***

Yes you can be.....education is all relative..i know some people with High School diplomas that are smarter than those that went to school their whole life

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineElPrimo
journeyman
    #554809 - 02/17/02 11:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

JFK was assassinated and 4 days later the Executive Order he issued that was to start recalling all US troops from Vietnam was rescinded.

I don't think the CIA/ et al knew about the WTC. But I wouldn't be surprised if they knew something was going to happen and just figured it would benefit the hell out of themselves and their neo-nazi compatriots.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Uh oh [Re: ElPrimo]
    #554816 - 02/17/02 11:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

eh?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinesparafucile
Stranger
    #569098 - 03/04/02 12:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe you should think for yourself for once.

Fact: FAA has procedures, with the military, so that once contact with ANY domestic flight or flight in US airspace is lost, or course is change from the pre-planned one, fighter jets are immediately scrambled to watch the plane and make sure it cannot hit any buildings, or to watch it if terrorists want to ransom off the people onboard.

Fact: These actions are completely automatic. They require no command from anyone, nevermind the president, as Cheney wants us to think (direct quote, he said the prez has to order these actions, which he know is false).

Fact: Four fucking planes divert course on 9-11 and cutoff contact. But no planes are scrambled.

Fact: One hits WTC. But no planes are scrambled for the other three.

Fact: Twenty minutes later, the second plane hits. Again, no planes scrambled.

Fact: A plan hits the Pentagon about 45 minutes later. HELLO!?!?!?! Thats like a plane hitting the fucking Kremlin. It can't happen. We have air defense systems in place. You honestly believe these planes with some idiot terrorists could violate the most protected air space in the world if we didn't want them to? We're not the most powerful nation on earth just for luck man.

Fact: It takes about 3 minutes for a F-16 to scramble and hit 30,000 feet.

Fact: We could have stopped these planes at anytime. Our military, I admit, is that good. The fact that they did hit, and that no planes were scrambled, despite the fact that there are automatic checks in place to enable these things, means that someone very high up in the command (military command that is) ordered pilots to stand down.

Fact: That equals complicity.

Fact: Massive insider trading in American Airlines, United Airlines, Merril Lynch, and Goldman Sachs takes place three days before 9-11. Massive unexplained bets that the stocks would tumble. Investors knew something was up.

Fact: If investors knew, the CIA knew. They have a program, "Promis", tracks swings in the world trading markets, picks up anamolies SPECIFICALLY as tip offs for terrorist strikes. The CIA absolutely knew what was going to happen.

Fact: CIA, Mossad, Egyptian intelligence, and ISI all have infiltrated Al-Qaeda. Afterall, they're our fucking organization. We created Bin Laden, and despite what they say, ties were kept well after 1990 or so. The egyptians and ISI (pakistan) all admit this.

Fact: The U.S. governm,ent was warned by Russia, Germany, Israel, and some other governments, that their intelligence picked up terrorists cells in the U.S. indicating a major strike on the 10th or 11th. They admit to all this. (This is all in the news, by the way, if you bothered to read any of it)

Now, to me, this sound like we've been fucked. Our government let this event occur in order to justify a war that they've been planning for months beofre Sept (they admit this, too...they've been planning since May to go to war in Afghanistan, "sometime in mid-October, before the first snow"). This was hashed out at a U.N. meeting earlier int he year between U.S., Afghanistan, Russia, and China.

Now, has this happened in the past? Certainly. They admit, too, that
a) high level command knew the japanese were going to strike pearl harbor, and they let is happen because, and roosevelt says this in his memoirs, he wanted to get involved in the war in Europe. Hence we conveniently had our finest 6 aircraft carriers out to sea when they hit us.
b) Johnson tapes just release prove that the Bay of Tonkin incident, the excuse for Vietnam, was faked and never happened.
c) We were top allies to Iraq right up until Kuwait. Except, Saddam asked George Sr. if it would be alright if he invaded Kuwqait. George said, sure thing boy, go for it. (I'm quite serious, they bated him) Then threateened him once he invaded, cut off diplomatic ties.

The cutting off of diplomatic ties is quite normal, that way we have to go to war. The Evidence isn't on our side, but our military surely is. Hence Bush Jr refusing to let the Taliban hand over Bin Laden. (remember, they offered like three seperate times, if only Bush would provide a little bit of fucking evidence....hello?!?! the CIA doesn't just sit on its ass, we would have had real proof if he had actually done it.

I suggest you read the foreign press, read some history books, and then read up on the history of the U.S. military, the CIA, and the NSA. Presidents come and go, but Generals, well, they're always there.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Uh oh [Re: sparafucile]
    #569346 - 03/04/02 08:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

what are you talking about and why are you replying to my post?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion