Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleirascible_raunch
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Delicate subject... looking for input. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5465436 - 03/31/06 08:31 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pro-choice - no exceptions. Every woman is entitled to make her own choice, and it's none of my damn business.

I do think it's unfair that many men don't have an equal say regarding their partner's abortion, but one of my mottos is to just say no to sex with pro-lifers. You shouldn't be fucking someone without thinking of the potentiality of getting pregnant, or causing a pregnancy. And if you don't want children, yet are pro-life, you ought to think a little harder about the consequences of sex, and the fact that pregnancy is always possible, even with birth control & a condom.

But yeah, I'm vehemently pro-choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: Delicate subject... looking for input. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5467530 - 04/01/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

boos for life support.

I know, you are gonna say have you ever had someone on life support. Yeah, we pulled the plug.

I dont even go to the doctors, ever.

regardless. it stand in direct opposition to my ideals.

The poverty problem is simple to fix, quit giving them shit. If they don't have nergy ot fuck they can't breed more poverty prone children. It is called an s curve and everyone should have learned about it in 6th grade science.

If you introduce food into a population the population will grow proportionally.
I also said, you may have missed it, to put the child up for adoption, there are plenty of people who would gladly raise a child, themselves being unable to reproduce.

--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies