Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTemptress
Butterfly
Female

Loc: Texas - where else?
shrooms are evil?
    #5467269 - 04/01/06 11:57 AM (18 years, 13 hours ago)

i have yet to dabble in the fungus but if a longtimer like the founder of this site thinks they are part of the dark force mebbe i should not play with fire...

--------------------
i have less ego than you do!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: shrooms are evil? [Re: Temptress]
    #5467283 - 04/01/06 12:02 PM (18 years, 13 hours ago)

Evil is as evil does....

:hellfire: :blueangel:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #5467350 - 04/01/06 12:20 PM (18 years, 13 hours ago)

There is no darkness without light.

The effect of psychadelics depends on the state of your mind.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: shrooms are evil? [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #5467354 - 04/01/06 12:22 PM (18 years, 13 hours ago)

ive had some evil shrooms before.

thing about psychadelics is they are equally evil...and equally good...just like most thing in life.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5468087 - 04/01/06 04:18 PM (18 years, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Temptress said:
i have yet to dabble in the fungus but if a longtimer like the founder of this site thinks they are part of the dark force mebbe i should not play with fire...

the founder of this site thinks this?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: shrooms are evil? [Re: leery11]
    #5468210 - 04/01/06 04:47 PM (18 years, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
Quote:

Temptress said:

the founder of this site thinks this?

haha, who knows what anyone is thinking :wink:

question is...what do you want out of the experience?  what's your reason for doing any psychedelic/drug, be it shrooms, acid, mescaline, RC's, pot, etc?

you can have good and bad experiences on any of these substances so a simple label of good or bad is just illogical at best.  how about we say  they are 'interesting' instead?  lol  :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineDeviate
Re: shrooms are evil? [Re: kaiowas]
    #5468251 - 04/01/06 05:10 PM (18 years, 8 hours ago)

ive been possessed by evil on shrooms before. i think there is a dark, almost sinister feel to the experience. in fact i don't use shrooms anymore and one of the major reasons for that is because i fear the experience will turn evil again.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: shrooms are evil? [Re: Deviate]
    #5468276 - 04/01/06 05:20 PM (18 years, 8 hours ago)

yeah, but isn't that you anyway? I've felt the exact same thing, but isn't it another part of the 'self' to experience? why expect something when a psychedelic can take you anywhere? if you're afraid of it, aren't you jsut denying a part of everything that 'is'?

and even if you were possessed, is that a bad thing?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineDeviate
    #5468297 - 04/01/06 05:31 PM (18 years, 8 hours ago)

i could cut arms off or kill my mother and that would just be another part of the self to experience. but i see no reason to do those things, nor do i see not doing them as a denial of a part of everything that is. being possessed was a bad thing and i see no reason to repeat the experience.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#5468336 - 04/01/06 05:45 PM (18 years, 7 hours ago)

so you're saying you have the capacity of killing your mom under the influence of a psychedelic?  :eek:

i guess your and my definition of being possessed is different lol

was shrooms the only drug you experienced this with?

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
    #5468528 - 04/01/06 06:34 PM (18 years, 6 hours ago)

no i wasn't saying that i had the capacity to kill my mom while under the influence, i really don't know the answer to that. i was saying there's no reason for me to play around with dark energies. perhaps a better analogy would be i could subject myself to 3 years of toture just for the experience and what i might learn from it but somehow that doesn't strike me as a good idea and somehow i think my mental health would be worse off after the experience than before. thats how i feel about the evil i experienced on shrooms, it felt terribly unhealthy for my soul and it's not something i want to have take hold of me ever again. i think it can be looked at as learning experience because before that i would sometimes deny the existence of evil (and there are people here who still do that). the experience showed me that evil does exist and gave me much insight into what it is and why people deny its existence., but now that i know about it, i dont need to repeat it. kind of like if you stick your hand in a fire, its good for you because you learn that fire is hot and you shouldn't touch it but there's no need to keep sticking your hand in the fire after that.

Edited by Deviate (04/01/06 06:36 PM)

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

#5469326 - 04/01/06 10:02 PM (18 years, 3 hours ago)

In my experiences shrooms are a long path of learning and understanding. The first trip may open you up to "good" or "evil" feelings (most likely a mixture of both). This is just you gaining a deeper insight of the reality you have been experiencing blindly your whole life. The first trip is always very confusing. When properly spaced out and given enough reflection, subsequent trips will help you gain a deeper understanding and may help guide you into a great person. Don't rush the knowledge as these mushrooms are very powerful tools and should not be abused.

On the other hand, without your first trip you may always live in ignorance which can also lead you through life just as easily. You may also turn out to be just as great of a person or better without the hardships that come from an increased level of conciousness. One does not need to know the complexities of the circulatory system in order to keep one's blood flowing properly.

Like in "The Matrix" you may choose to take the blue pill or the red pill.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

OfflineDeviate
Re: shrooms are evil? [Re: FreedomFight]
    #5469551 - 04/01/06 11:34 PM (18 years, 1 hour ago)

i know about increased levels of consciousness. i'm trying to raise my conciousness without using drugs though. if this fails i will probably use shrooms again.

Edited by Deviate (04/01/06 11:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale