Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! * 1
    #544171 - 02/07/02 08:05 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

How about banning bigots thus preventing them to contaminate this great site?

Some people over here are so twisted up the shit's showing.

Its like n#gger this & n#gger that, talk about f#ggots deserving AIDS and all this other good shit that makes me wonder if alot of people really DO benefit from their Mushroom experiences...
Have they been tipped over the edge or were they troubled already?

These types give the Shroomery & the Psychedelic community a bad name.

Where does the shroomery draw the line?
Are bomb recipies welcome too?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #544443 - 02/08/02 01:08 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I might dislike bigots as a group, but some of them as individuals (like doobs) are worth keeping around. The shroomery just isn't going to have ban policies like that anytime soon.

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
    #544635 - 02/08/02 09:14 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You have to take most posts with a rather large grain of salt. Don't be so serious, no one else here is.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #545002 - 02/08/02 02:50 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

..and you call yourself the rapist?

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! *DELETED* [Re: Asante] * 1
    #545303 - 02/08/02 09:15 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Lallafa

Reason for deletion: childish humor

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! [Re: Lallafa] * 1
    #545330 - 02/08/02 10:01 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I love doing this because it's great. People using words to describe people they would like to see banned even though they themselves fit into the category.

From websters.com:

big?ot
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or POLITICS and is intolerant of those who differ.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! [Re: Senor_Doobie] * 1
    #545466 - 02/09/02 12:32 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

score one for the doobster...

Invisiblebigidiot
Stranger

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Asante] * 1
    #545687 - 02/09/02 10:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! [Re: Anonymous] * 1
    #545733 - 02/09/02 11:35 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I figured I'd use this thread to debut my new signature.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#545855 - 02/09/02 01:47 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

ahaha thats a good one.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#546095 - 02/09/02 08:09 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

To "BIGIDIOT"

The title "THE-RAPIST" can both be seen as THE RAPIST and THERAPIST.
The one's doing everything to mentally send you to hell, the other's doing everything to get you to heaven.
It's the ANGEL/DEMON duality all Humans share.
It was ment as a Deepie, as well as a shocker, and IN ABSOLUTELY no way I ever meant to hurt someone. I'm absolutely against rape or similar types of abuses.
The very next thing I do after posting this is change it.

I absolutely am for 100% sorry to have offended you or possibly have brought some of the hurt back to you if even for a second. I really feel like this complete jerk right now for making you feel bad & having been an asshole; having been a victim of some forms of abuse myself I REALLY should've been more sensitive.
I'm deeply sorry.

About "BIGIDIOT": you absolutely are NOT a BIGIDIOT. The things you said & the way you said them were of higher quality than the vast majority of posts I've seen here, and I really mean that. All I can think of now is to wish you Strenght.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
    #546141 - 02/09/02 09:34 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You are WAY too serious and hung up on your own issues. You really don't get the way things work here at the Shroomery yet, do you? Stick around, hang out, after a while, things will start to become more clear to you.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #546161 - 02/09/02 10:04 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Anonymous

#546190 - 02/09/02 10:42 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

just do what i do... ignore the shit you don't want to read.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#546448 - 02/10/02 08:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Backgrounder on my "bigots" post:

First: I'm a foreigner. Allthough I understand the meaning of most English words & can reasonably combine them, It's easy to overlook anyone being NOT serious, since you'd have to be practially raised with that culture/language to completely understand what the other REALLY means if he's kinda hiding it.

Secondly: In my country there have been several initiatives to polish up the image of the Psychedelic community & drug-users in general. In a few i partook in the organizing. I've really, really put alot of effort & hours in it to make it be just right.
But there consistently was this group that COMPLETELY F#CKED IT UP FOR EVERYBODY & MAKE US LOOK REAL BAD. What was supposed to be a peaceful demonstration, for example, ended in a complete anarchistic riot with police using teargas & all.

Thirdly: I've got, like just about anyone, my issues. That I'm WAY TO SERIOUS certainly's true: point noted. When I wrote the post I was very angry and I should've really known better to write in a state like that.
Hey: I'm only human & may catch the general drift over here yet!

"I'd like to be Frank but I'll be Earnest if you'd rather!"

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinemanson232000
jedi master

Loc: spot just south of your b...
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Asante] * 1
    #546451 - 02/10/02 08:39 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
I hate people people hate me

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! [Re: manson232000] * 1
    #546560 - 02/10/02 11:26 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hi Manson: Didn't know you escaped!

Just kidding!
Again: That ban thing just was my anger talking that I had at the time.
Pondering it I've come to the conclusion that if someone has "this trait" (meaning nobody or nothing in particular) it'd be best to know it right away, than them having to hide it. Communication should be as open as possible. Banning's WRONG, OK? (even if some talk may eventually nuke the Shroomery)
By the way: can I zap this thread I've started?

"Don't get all upset folks! I'm just the mouse the Shroomery Cat dragged in some 4 days ago !!!"

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#546696 - 02/10/02 02:33 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Don't worry too much about it man. Just hang in there and try not to become as jaded as enter. He feels the need to carry the weight of the world on his sholdiers because he is still young and thinks it matters. H thinks that psychadelics should teach him the same lessons that he learned in public school.

What country do you come frtom?

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #546713 - 02/10/02 03:11 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: BAN BIGOTS OFF SHROOMERY FORUMS !!! [Re: World Spirit] * 1
    #547019 - 02/10/02 08:22 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Se?or Doobie: Thanx, but my worries seem to give way to really interesting thoughts on Mushrooms & The Shroomery.

NOW I DON'T WANNA OFFEND NOBODY NOW, but this quote i know from Dr. Sidney Cohen (of LSD & Psychiatric 60's fame) really popped into my head some hours ago, which may account for some things I've seen here:

"As to Psychedelics & Personality change: Since moral & social values are most readily modified, unstructured sessions as performed by most laymen may easily drastically alter, diminish or even erase these aquired personality-factors..."

Well: to me Psychedelics are amongst the Holiest of the Holy, and most of the lots of trippers I've encoutered agreed on that and were these real do-gooders.
I myself kinda studied Psychedelics for like 8 years before imbiding.
I've been on the Shroomery for over a year now but only some days ago decided to hook up to the forums. Well I was in for quite a shock! Those folks running around screaming just about anything in the Temple of Shrooms, shitting on the altar, blowing out blessed candles & such and I've seen several cases of people REALLY opening up their feelings, pleading for help & all they got was reply after reply of, well: shit. Lotsa joking, some putting them down even deeper & nobody lending a hand. And then this n#gger shit:

ONE ONLY DOES WHAT ONE THINKS GIVES ONE'S SELF THE MOST BENEFIT.

Ponder that: people playing the racist in one of the most racist countries in the world... Hate to be Black & easily hurt and then stumbling on that stuff when wanting to connect to the Psychedelic community. Must be a real re?nforcer for racism of both directions.
The Shroomery's a fucking jungle: lots a Monkeyin', but also plain Lion goes on here, and whatever one posts one likely gets some flak.

Now I KNOW lotsa stuff is really all a big joke, albeit in my opinion a sour one compared to what I'm used to.
But hey: There really are quite some GOODGUYS too & If i won't get flakked too severely I'll likely post & reply lotsa good shit, this thread not being one of them.
My country: HOLLAND. (wish you'd be here, now won't you guys...)

To ENTER: I can really relate to what you're saying there... The only way to take this burden of suffering off your shoulders is to try to make peace with the Entirety of the Cosmos. Now as you've seen: I sure ain't there just Yet, but I'm really trying... Life's like a game of poker: you'd have to manage with what one's dealt, one gets a few new ones & has to try and be content if not winning the pot.
Pot? I'M GONNA ROLL ME A BIG LEGAL ONE !!!

Hope some guys won't start hurling psychological bombshells at me for the first part of this... Shit: I'll deal with it!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder