Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Mushroom size and potency [Re: inoculatedGreif]
    #5463524 - 03/31/06 11:15 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

I've done quite a bit of roomies...

I'm looking towards being a ginny pig and going all out.

I told the guy to PM me...I'll probably take like 10gs with enough juice to down it...

Not sure if you can injest that much acidic liquid...But I hope so lol :cool:

I've taken 9 before, and I've always be a skeptic about everything I read. Got to see it for myself.

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineinoculatedGreif
greif struken
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom size and potency [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #5463528 - 03/31/06 11:16 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

cool,lol. let us know how it turns out.

--------------------
one branch of man turns away what has made us who we are, the other,excepts it for how its made man. which path do you choose?
-------------------------------------
Man takes advantage of who he is,nature is his home, where he evolved from. So why does he turn it down, defy, and mutalate his birth ground? why does he spread disease, murder his native animals,rape and torture his land, and still feel descent of who he is? live a life that is not true? excepts an artificial home?

InvisibleHyphalTryptamin
Stranger

Re: Mushroom size and potency [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #5463536 - 03/31/06 11:20 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
Reading it up now.

Haven't found whether or not the acidicy of the lemon juice does or doesn't break it down. Also found out that acid from the stomach is 10x more acidic than lemon juice..

I've only read like 1/10th of it lol.

I hope it goes somewhere unlike the coffee project and the vitiam C theory...lol.

-Gnostic

Acid in the stomach is Hydrochloric Acid, and is PH 1, ie very acidic, citric acid from lemons is pH2. There isn't much difference. Only that maybe the stuff n your stomach is more concentrated.

--------------------

OfflineK_NIRB
simon says
Male User Gallery

Loc: east coast
Re: Mushroom size and potency [Re: inoculatedGreif]
    #5463537 - 03/31/06 11:21 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

i don't see how lemon juice would increase potency. that is just not logical... maybe it breaks down the actives and can hit you faster like how tea does which could make it seem stronger. but i doubt lemon juice does anything but another for to break down the actives.

--------------------
with clouded eyes,
i stand on thebrink of disaster.
searching through the skies,
it's time to meet my master..

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Mushroom size and potency [Re: K_NIRB]
    #5463544 - 03/31/06 11:25 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

K_NIRB said:
i don't see how lemon juice would increase potency.  that is just not logical... maybe it breaks down the actives and can hit you faster like how tea does which could make it seem stronger.  but i doubt lemon juice does anything but another for to break down the actives.

My thoughts exactly...That's why i'm not worried about taking so much :cool2:...And even if I do get out of it, i've been there before so it's more like a new advenrute and sounds fun...or not lol, but i'd like to know for myself...

Quote:

There isn't much difference

True...Gastric gas is up there on the sour-ness...But awhile back I  ate like three lemons and got a really bad stomach-ache...I'm hoping that doesn't happen while on a level 4-5 trip =-o...

-Gnostic

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder