Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Loc: Right in front of you, du...
The God 'N' Satan Tea Party
    #5457472 - 03/29/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I forget when I wrote this, but it's still continuing

Pretty much my literary equivalent of masturbating

You Are Cordially Invited To:

THE GOD 'N' SATAN TEA PARTY!

Eight people received plain invitations bearing this heading. They all opened them at the same time, on a pleasantly sunny day during one of the twelve months.

The boy who had bought five blotters of LSD opened his no more than six hours into his trip, and simply stared at it for another seven.

The whore opened hers, of all times, while servicing a client, an odd man with a fetish for mail, and when he spotted the envelope with her name on out, squealed with excitement.

The retarded boy opened his a day before his birthday, feeling sneaky, and read it out loud with his teddy bear companion, Mr. Dog, named so because he had always wanted a dog.

The street mercenary opened hers an hour before she made her hundredth kill, a fat, rather unpleasant pimp by the name of Sunny Day.

The practicing Neo-nazi opened his during the biweekly meeting of his local chapter, bored with the threats his superior was making rather than acting out on them.

The boy who had statistically spent half his life in front of a computer opened his after screaming in rage when a hacker managed to lock him out of every online server of his favorite game.

The goddess opened hers while feasting on a meal of salads and diet soda and conversing in the politics of the male organ.

The transvestite opened his/her/its while smoking in the bathroom before someone recognized him/her/it for what he/she/it was and was, for the umpteenth time, beaten.

In the letter, there were instructions and directions and times where the event would take place. They read them, some with interest, others with annoyance, and when all went to bed that night, they had ecstatic dreams of unrest and serenity.

But of course they didn't remember any of it the next day.

--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCasualty
Mindstalker
Male
Loc: california
Re: The God 'N' Satan Tea Party [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5457501 - 03/29/06 10:22 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Satan rules ALL

--------------------
Am i dead

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Re: The God 'N' Satan Tea Party [Re: Casualty]
    #5459349 - 03/30/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It's still being continued somewhere in the internet

Somewhere out there

In the eyes of Jacob Blakenson

I quickly grabbed the bottle of coke, dropped what little paper I had left inside the liquid, and got out of the house as soon as possible. I was already five minutes late for the next bus, and the one after that wouldn't come for another half hour. I could've gotten on that one, but then I'd have been late for my appointment.

I don't really remember getting the card, just waking up with it in my bed, my left hand clutching it for dear life. I was naked that day, and semen stained what seemed every square inch of my sheet; must've been some wet dream, but I couldn't remember.

The bus came without trouble, and just my luck there was no one there either. I looked at the bottle of coke, the blackness swirling inside, unaware of what power it held, and what it could do to the person who drank it. I took a small sip; it couldn't hurt that much, and tuned out my surroundings until I arrived at the train station.

The acid had kicked in far more quickly than I had thought, and everything, and unlike my past trips, I mean everything was breathing. Someone even turned into an angel. The stuff couldn't be that strong; I had gotten it from Flake, and he made dirt look more appealing.

Regardless, the angel approached me and started talking to me.

"Hey, you're going to God and Satan's Tea Party, right?"

"Yup."

"Man, I've never gotten an invitation, and a little druggie like you gets one for no reason at all!"

"I'm just that cool." I really was, too.

He humphed.

"Well, good luck to you. It makes no difference if an angel or demon goes, but if a human goes...well, have fun."

And with that, he laughed and walked out onto the tracks. The oncoming train destroyed him, his blood scattering on everyone, save for me, but no one seemed to mind, or perhaps even notice. His feathers had also scattered, and one floated down right onto my head. I looked at it, the only still life that remained in my flexing environment, and pocketed it.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5464547 - 03/31/06 03:35 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Eek!

I may have sex this weekend!

In the eyes of Lily Swiss

The night was dark and there no moon in sight. Every other street-light was out, and the leaves made horrible crunching noises when I stepped on them, a cold wind blew past my ear every so often, and when I turned around to see if anyone was following me, I swear I could see the shadows move. It was a night that was designed for rape.

And wouldn't you know it, that's exactly what happened to me.

He came at me pretty quickly, bigger than me, and mostly fat as well. He could've been a past client; I always get the fat guys for some reason. I tried resisting, believe me, some of us still have shreds of dignity, but after a while, I knew it was pointless, and let him have me.

He muttered some bad pink-up lines as he did it, his breath smelling of onion and ketchup. He wasn't very big, and I simply laid there until he was done. Every so often he would hit me in the face to make sure I wasn't dead.

Is it still rape if you enjoy it? I mean, I sure did when my dad did it to me. And my stepfather. And when he invited his son, I enjoyed it to. I always try to resist, but I never succeed.

He still moved into me, and I can easily go back to my first night by touching his right cheek, the part I touched when I wanted him to stop, but that only made him go faster.

And the crunching of the leaves, the cold of the wind, and the weight of the man on top me carry away to a place that is not quite hell, but just as hot.

It gets hotter, very hot, until it simply stop becoming a human act of desperation and turns into something far more sinister. He simply laughs as my body catches on fire, and I swear that his eyes turn into blood-red rubies, flames erupting in the background.

And then it stops.

Then silence.

Another leaf crunching.

I'm standing upright, my clothes aren't a mess, and the invitation to the party is still in my hand. And there is a cramp in my belly.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5469770 - 04/02/06 01:06 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Meh

April 1st was a bit of a failure

In the eyes of Enzy Barazio

It was a dark and stormy night! At least, that's how all my story books start off with, but not mine. It was cold, but it wasn't stormy. Sure was dark though. I hate the dark. Bad things happen in the dark. But bad things happen in the light too. Mr. Dog says that. Mr. Dog is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. I though Henry was my best friend, but then he made me eat dirt. That wasn't nice. I wish I had more friends, then they could come along with me and Mr. Dog! The party letter didn't see we couldn't bring a guest, so I brought him along!

"Before party a to been haven't I .Fun be this'll" he told me. I'm glad I made him happy.

Anyway! We were walking on the street because we needed to take the trains to the party place. I let Mr. Dog figure out where we were going; I always get lost. We got on the train lemon easy (Mr. Dog is never wrong!). There wasn't anyone in the whole car, so I laid down. I was happy, because this gave Mr. Dog a chance to stretch out. No one believes me, but it's true! Mr. Dog gets really big, just like my dad before I never saw him again. I wonder what he's doing right now. I suppose I'd bring him along if he was here today, but if I did, he might touch me again.

And that made me cry.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5472255 - 04/02/06 08:38 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't do a thing today

I hate feeling unproductive

In the eyes of L'Cherie DeMao

You would think after two damn good years of practice, I would learn how to cover my tracks, but I don't, so that's why, when the weird ass card's date came by, I was running for my life.

The Sunny Day hit got botched. My boy Gerogie never showed up. Some say Sunny got to him first. Others say he got to Sunny first. Either way, when I came home that night, freezin my ass off and mad as hell, my partment was thrashed. They killed my cat too.

I've been hiding down in the docks ever since. I didn't even give the letter a second though until I looked at it while fishing my pockets for money to buy a ferry ticket. I couldn't wait until the date came; I had a new place to crash.

But Sunny's everywhere, one of the reasons why most dudes wanted him dead.

The sun never went down that day. Sunny was up and running like the rats I had caught and exchanged for food (one guy, name is Crip, weird taste for them). I saw the car coming, but I failed to realize that in the dark, it was the sapphire blue of Sunny's car. His girl Gina came out, one of my best friends in school, and just started blastin my crate away.

But that wasn't what scared.

The girl had a halo.

A frigging halo!

I started running to the trains. I ran track in high school, not to mention at least five days a week. Also helped the station was just a block away.

And I swear as I turned the corner, her halo flared up for a second, then expired. Just like that

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5474308 - 04/03/06 11:54 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Fucking rain

I have to bus home today, to

In the eyes of Henry Clinsiki

The bus was full of them. Animals, I mean. African Americans, I mean. They blasted their rap music straight into my ear, permanently damaging the eardrums. Damn, dirty-

Hell, I hate it when that happens. I suppose it's the attitude of the local chapter rubbing off on me. I don't have anything against blacks, or jews, or whatever else; it's just that ethnic cleansing would make life so much easier.

I wonder if that's what the tea party will be about.

"Ah, yo dawg, you check out M.D.'s crap yet?"

"Man, M.D. raps like a damn white boy."

Just a small string of rage, no need to get upset.

"DAWG"

"G"

"YO"

"GUUUUUUURL"

I closed my eyes for a few moments, thinking about nothing in particular, save for the blazing image of the bus exploding into a beautiful, beautiful cloud of flames. I opened them to see how many more stops I had left.

And then there she was.

The crowd had been split apart, as if preparing for some sort of entrance. They wouldn't get it; she simply stood there, smiling. Her dazzling black skin contrasted brilliantly with the whitish glow that settled behind her. Her shaved head and admittedly flat chest gave her a decidedly androgynous appearance that was enigmatic the eyes. Her eyes were surprisingly plain, a rather basic black that reminded one of chocolate pudding.

But what drew me in was her smile.

Even when they had raped her, she had never stopped smiling.

I closed my eyes again, now very cold, trying desperately not to think about it, that, anything, and after a few futile minutes of clamping them shut, I reopened them. No one was on the bus, and it was my stop. I stood up, and walked toward the door. I couldn't help but notice that there seemed to be engravings of a pair of feet where the girl had been standing.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5478456 - 04/04/06 09:22 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Still raining

I'm still bored

In the eyes of Koby Neergood

-H3y x3N16M4x w7f 4r3 y0u d01n6?

My fingers flew across the keyboard, honed by years and years of web-surfing, video and computer games, and last-minute school projects. I did not type in a response, but rather opened up a website. It was there that I typed my response. When it was done, I clicked the 'Translate' button. They would never know about my disability.

-|0| Ch4nCh4n y0u r34||y 5uck d0n'7 b|4m3 m3 b3c4u53 y0u c4n'7 5h007

The game continued on, swarms of colors flying across the screen, the valiant humans attempting to rescue their home from an unnamed alien species. They could've been Zargons, or they could've been Humphrents. Only the final version would tell. We were among the elite who were testing out the Beta version, and rightfully so; our skills were simply unmatched.

My character, a humanoid in blue futuristic armor, was blown to bits by a stray missile, and I waited until I was reformed. I looked around my room for a quick distraction. Almost instantly my eyes fell upon the letter. I could've sworn I recycled it, but there it was, opened and laying next to my soda. It was twenty minutes until it started. I would never go. The whole thing sounded like a crock to me.

Five seconds remained, and then I'd rejoin the game.

-4r3 y0u r34dy?

-H3|| y4 m0f0

When the counter reached one, the screen went blank. At first I was too shocked to speak, but I didn't need to, because a message appeared on the blank screen, the same green that was used to convey messages on the other game

-1+'$ |@+3. $|-|0|_||[)|\|'+ `/0|_| |}3 601|\|6 |\|0\X/?

I raised my eyebrows. I had never encountered anyone who actually used the style of Ultra-leet. After about two minutes of trying to decipher, I realized what it was saying. And what it was referring to.

I looked at the letter, and then at the screen. The message had started flashing. I peered closer and closer and closer-

Even when I was riding the bus to the location, I couldn't remember exactly what I saw. It had been a screamer, definitely, for all I remembered was my screams bouncing along the house as I tore my jacket out of my closet, and bolted for the door (I don't know if I closed it or not) and that pink, that horrible, horrible pink.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5483398 - 04/05/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck now I'm hot...

And I have to walk in a green sweater

In the eyes of Lulu Ching-Nakayama

I don't think he could've had a hotter ass if he set it on fire. Blonde hair, blue eyes, smooth, muscular build. And white skin.

There was a catch to everything I guess.

The street was cold as hell. I wasn't going to the tea party of whatever it was because I wanted to. Trisha's party got bombed by the cops, and I still needed to work off the buzz I built over there.

I hadn't even known these streets existed until tonight. It's like they appeared out of thin air. Pretty weird, but at least I was almost there. My nipples could've cut diamond.

Aside from me, the only other person walking on the street was Hottie McHotterson. His lips shined in the moonlight, begging to be kissed. We approached each other from different directions, and I was about to say hello, when a blonde woman, a bit taller than me, but that's not saying much, popped out behind him. She took his arm in his and looked at me up and down.

"Oh, look dear, it's another one."

"Hmm, yes, you seem to be right."

"She's prettier than the others."

"Hmm, right again."

Then, he reached down to the woman's neck. It seemed to glisten, just like his lips. It was like he was going to kiss her, but instead he bit her.

He bit her.

She closed her eyes and gave a slow moan while he growled and tore at her skin. He came back up, and his mouth was smeared with blood. A small piece of flesh dangled at the corner of his mouth. She picked up his hand, and put his middle finger into her mouth. She moved her jaw in what was unmistakably a bite.

"Hmm, oh yes," he mumbled.

She started sucking on his thumb, and looked straight into my eyes. He smiled at me, and winked one of his blue eyes. Those damn blue eyes.

"Stay for the crumpets; they're heavenly."

I ran down the street, dodging past them, screaming, but I couldn't hear myself; their laughter was just too loud.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5486432 - 04/06/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

In my opinion

There is no greater betrayal than waking up on a Thursday thinking it's Friday

In the eyes of Ashley

The second pinch really hurt. Well, it wasn't a pitch so much as a tug from my nipple ring; far more effective at executing pain. I opened the collar of my shirt, and from the little light I had, could make out blood welling around the ring.

Still the building stared.

I had noticed the eyes a few minutes after waiting for the bus, the one that would take me to wherever it was I was going. Through the haze of my cigarette I could make out two small, yellowish lights, and as it cleared they were still there. And growing.

I didn't know what to make of it, but I wasn't particularly shocked; if you're born with a pair of breasts and a dick, shock is something you don't have to worry about.

But I will admit it was strange as hell.

The eyes constantly expanded, until they were each the size of small cars. Bulbous, yellow things, with only a single black dot for the pupils, the white surrounding them somehow giving off just the faintest red glaze.

They never blinked, not once. Even when they bus came, they never blinked. But their stare followed me, and I felt watched as I took my seat in the bus, carefully looking around as other small eyes, all of the same features, began sprouting around the bus.

The windows.

On the No Smoking signs.

The metal poles.

A few small ones pimpled up on the wire that one pulled to get off.

One pair settled itself on the belly of a fat, ugly man who smelled like tuna and cheap cigars.

I took a seat on the very back, and their stares followed me. I tried looking out the window, looking for some sort of distraction. I found none: the eyes were cruel enough to appear on slow-moving cars, stop signs, and the sidewalk, among other things. I closed my eyes, but that didn't matter. They were still looking. MY clothes felt suddenly useless.

When my stop finally came, I jabbed on the wire, and felt a sort of slick sliminess. Without looking, I went for the back door. The eyes had appeared there as well, and still seemed to be growing in number as I got off. As I looked at the bus driving away from me, I could see at least half of it was covered in glowing yellow eyes of varying sizes. I threw up in the nearest garbage can.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5489244 - 04/07/06 08:45 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Damn

Sore throat and no plans (possibly)

In the eyes of Jacob Blakenson

It was actually kind of cool traveling at the speed of light without moving from my seat. I don't know when the car started dissolving, but when I looked up, all I could see where thousands of flashing lines of light, all swimming away from me like a sea of fish. The floor started to give away as well, and the three or so passengers that were still on the car just fell away into nothingness. They didn't seem to mine. In fact the old man who had been smiling at me the whole time even waved to me. I wanted to wave back, oh Jesus how I wanted to, but I feared if I raised my hand, my soul would be sucked out of my armpit.

The ceiling was slowly starting to rearrange itself.

"It's only acid," I told myself out loud and confidently. "Not PCP."

I've always wondered what it would be like to be on PCP.

I could feel the windows trickling down my back, great streams of glass that were at once both fiery hot and horribly cold, but the sensation was beautiful. My feet felt as if they were made entirely of wings, and I toyed with the thought of stepping up and just flying in space for the rest of my life.

But even those sensations couldn't distract from the burning in my pocket.

I took out the feather, wanting to believe its owner hadn't been real. But some part of me, some part that was not tainted, blessed with LSD knew that it was more real than anything that was going on now. I looked at it, perfect white, perfect stillness, perfect life.

The universe erupted imploded. The ceiling quickly reformed itself, and the floor reassembled at the speed of rebirth.

However, a black light appeared at the end of the car.

I looked at it. I was slowly approaching it, yet I was not moving. I looked around me. No one else seemed to notice, but that smiling old man sure seemed a lot closer. I looked back.

I knew it was impossible. Lights aren't black. Yet this one defied that fact. I was slowly sucked it, or perhaps it was coming after me. I couldn't move, I didn't want to move.

It swallowed me up in one great gulp, and I was blinded by darkness.

Well, no.

Not really.

The feather still remained in front of my vision, now the center of my universe.

Or perhaps it was my universe.

I reached out for it, and my whole body flew forward as the car came to a halting stop. I gathered myself up. Nothing was moving anymore. My body felt just as it always had been.

I looked at the bottle of soda I had, took a giant swig, and got out of the car. The man got up to follow me, but the doors closed the second I got out. I watched him watch me as the train moved away, into the tunnel, into oblivion. I'd probably end up there in a short while.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5492866 - 04/08/06 12:49 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck

A Saturday full of indecision

In the eyes of L'Cherie DeMao

She was an Eighteenth Street hooker. You could always tell when a girl worked the big one eight: Hair grew in chunks, ripped clothing, a path of blood or two. More often than not they were black, the theory being black girls were a lot tougher than any color, but most knew that no matter what color it was, skin was skin, and every so often you'd get a yellow or white girl strutting around with her crap ruined.

Eighteenth Street was full of mess-ups, and she was no exception.

She was also one of Sunny Day's girls, and that couldn't be good.

I had seen her follow me into the station. From what I could remember, she went by the name snowflake, and even for a hooker's name, it was still pretty damn stupid. Her skin was some sort of maple, and her fake red hair contrasted every snowflake that had ever fallen on this green earth.

My senses went on defensive, and she never left the corner of my eye. When my train came, she made it a point to go into my car.

I decided to stall any trouble. I turned and looked directly at her, her pink leather boots stopping in mid-step, and her sunken eyes looked into mine. Those eyes had witnessed things even I hadn't dared imagine.

"Snowflake, I'll be frank. I know what your game is, and I know what you're here to do, and if you take one step closer, I'll gut you like the damn dog you are."

What a dog. What a damn ho!

She flew at me, pulling out some karate crap move with a pocketknife tied behind her belt. I dodged it easily enough; she wasn't that flexible. I grabbed the knife-hand, and pulled the knife out, and quickly stabbed her in the neck.

She screamed.

And the blood began to flow, but not onto the ground.

It began to take a shape. The train had left a moment ago, and I could see there was another one coming, and thank goodness too, because whatever the blood was forming, I didn't like it.

It looked like it took the shape of a dragon, Snowflake's screams becoming louder and louder, and this time the dragon started screaming too, and flapping it's blood wings. I joined in the choir as some of the blood got on me.

The car pulled up, and I leaped it, and watched transfixed as the blood dragon tried to drag itself out of Snowflake, causing even more blood to flow out of her. By the time my train completely left, it seemed all the blood left her in final pull from the dragon, and she fell to the floor, dead, while the bloody thing flew off into the night, screaming.

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #5493721 - 04/08/06 04:50 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i like this thread

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Re: The God 'N' Satan Tea Party [Re: Vulture]
    #5499165 - 04/10/06 08:49 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Someone I drank with got acute alcohol poisoning from Smirnoff Green Apple

What a bitch

Another one jumped out from behind a person on the bus, this one covered in some sort of black skin, laughing maniacally, just like all the others.

Sometimes at me, sometimes at the person they were nearest too.

There were probably about ten in total, one for each person, I guess.

I didn't really know what they looked like. I guess like short, fat, upright cats, with large yellow dots eyes and gaping mouths, only noticeable because the mouth was a different sort of black than their body. It was like a black hole.

The first one had appeared on the bus driver's lap. I only stared at for a moment or two, then it flipped out and started jumping all over the bus driver, laughing, but the bus driver didn't notice.

They had slowly appeared out of each person who was still on the bus, laughing maniacally, jumping up and down on the person they appeared from, venturing just about five steps out of whoever.

The most recent one popped out of the afro of some sort of new-age hippy. Laughing maniacally. Again.

I closed my eyes. I only saw pink. Still pink, and that horrible, horrible Ultra-leet message.

I wanted to go back to my computer games.

I imagined I had the rocket launcher, blasting each and every one of the critters away. Unlimited ammo. The super-jump hack.

"HAX!!"

My eyes shot open. The little black things had all started dancing on the peoples' heads, turning twice, then facing me, a little flip, and then scream

"HAX!!"

And rinse and repeat. I looked out the window. Almost there. Just a few more blocks.

"HAX!!"

I could tell they were pronouncing it with an 'X'. They way it dragged out, the way they said it mockingly.

"HAX!!"

Like mentally jandicapped midget clowns.

I pulled the chord, and got off. It was only a block or two away. I had time. Probably not, but I didn't want anything more. I got off at the next stop. An old woman with a purple wig stared back at me, waiting impatiently for me to get off. On her head was another black critter.

"HAX!!"

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5502689 - 04/11/06 08:43 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I have therapy today

Fuck or go me?

In the eyes of the Evening 13 Bus

Bright lights!

Happy couples!

Drunken maniacs!

The victim's scream penetrates the night!

A black cat!

White, you fool!

Soda ads!

Sleeping people!

Growing trees!

Other buses!

There, a speeding car!

Another one!

A vast, starless sky!

There are stars, they are hidden!

One's oncoming death!

Gross misspellings on billboards!

Jandicapped is not a word!

How would you know!

The disruptive slumber of man!

A girl running for her life!

Trash cans!

Skillful graffiti!

Needless vandalism!

Inequality of all forms!

Suspicious figures!

All-night restaurants

Gas stations!

The false light of man!

Hundreds!

Thousands!

Millions!

Billions!

All, all, all useless!

Sham!

Farce!

Invalid!

And how we yearn for them all...

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5509033 - 04/12/06 05:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

What an awesome way to begin spring break

By missing a chance to chill with people and stay home in the rain

"Stop our is this. Up wake, Enzy."

I feel asleep, but I couldn't help it! I was really tired. It was way past my bedtime, and sneaking out really tuckered me out. I should've brought snacks. Peanut butter and jelly! Or cookies! Or both! I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I hoped Daddy wouldn't find out. He's not my real daddy, but he makes me call him that. He also makes me call his friends that, too.

"Ok, Mr. Dog, you have to shrink now. You know what people will say if you don't!"

He shrunk back. He wasn't as warm when he was big, but he was definately more snuggly this way. I got off the train, hugging Mr. Dog close

He helped me with directions. Sometimes I have trouble reading. If I really really try, then I can, but I was too excited!

We got to a super big building, and stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Here nothing there's but, light a see to supposed we're says it."

I gave my sad look.

"What do we do now?"

Mr. Dog jumped out of my hands, and grew. He got big again, but he didn't stop there. This time he grew wings! They sprouted up from his back. They looked like the wings angels had in the picture books I had seen at the orphanage.

He scooped me up in his arms. I hope now one saw us. He jumped, and started flying up the building.

"Wow!"

Everything got tinier and tinier and prettier and prettier. I felt some splashes on my face, and I thought it was raining, but it wasn't.

Mr. Dog was crying.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5512310 - 04/13/06 01:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

As far as I know, everything that's happening is happening in a few days

Until then, I'll exercise

In the eyes of Ashley

It looked like the eyes had disappeared. I didn't see them again after I got off the bus. What I saw afterwards wasn't much better though.

He was a cross dresser, pretty hairy, average height and weight, dressed in a ballerina tutu. The pink almost shone in the night. He wore a pair of red horns, and held up a broom, swinging it at the few passers-by that ventured in this time of night.

"THE QUARTERS! I DEMAND THEM!" he shouted at no one in particular or whoever happened to cross his path, pointing his broom threateningly at them.

I upped my walking speed, hoping to avoid him, but as usual, nothing went my way.

He actually wasn't yelling in my direction as I walked toward him, but he flipped his broom so it pointed at me.

"Yes, Harris? Speak."

For whatever reason, I slowed down.

"You say he's the one? Well then, we must interrogate him!"

For a good reason, I walked faster again.

As I was walking toward him, he flipped the broom again, this time brining it crashing down on my shins. I screamed loudly, and the few people in the vicinity jogged away.

"YOU!" he screamed again. "WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO WITH MY SATAN?"

"What?" I yelled back, gritting my teeth against the pain. I had been hit there not too long ago, but instead by a piece of metal, and nothing so gentle as broom.

"A SMART ASS, EH? HARRIS, DESTROY HIM!"

He brought the broom down again, but I was quick enough to dodge it. I grabbed the brown wires and pulled the weapon out of his hand.

"HARRIS!" he screamed.

I jabbed the pole end into his eye, and he screamed again. Then I ran as fast as I could for a few blocks, wondering for some amount of time why I was out here again.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5517109 - 04/14/06 08:24 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I forgot the #1 rule of buying:

NEVER EVER give the dealer the money first

She was split into two different colors. He was black on his right side, and white on her left side. Not a Caucasian white, but the most beautiful porcelain I'd ever seen on a human being. It was far whiter and somehow untainted than Ricky's skin at the chapter.

"So what do you hope to gain from this?" He and she asked. There was a pair of breasts, but there was an Adam's apple as well. The shaved head could've hinted at any gender.

"The tea party. What do you hope to gain?"

A slight breeze tugged at my collar. I had gotten off the bus and was walking down to my destination when the person seemed to appear out of nowhere in front of me.

"Oh. Well, I don't know, really. How'd you know about it?"

"Ah, you don't know really? You should go in there with a clear mind. The tea tastes twice as good if your mind's clear."

"You've been there?"

"In a sense."

She walked past me. I stood at my spot, and my gaze followed her until the end of the block. Then she turned and waved to me. And split apart.

It wasn't violent. Simply her body began to separate, the two colors moving away from each other, tearing his and her clothes as they tried to get away. It was clean, there was no blood, only the brilliant spectacle of a human being rejecting itself. I watched until they were completely free, and they speed off, the black part going one way, the white part going the other. When they were gone, I turned and continued walking. I also noticed a thin stream of sweat had appeared in a small river, running down what I knew was the middle of my body.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5518561 - 04/15/06 10:47 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

God willing a bonfire tonight

I'm bored

In the eyes of Lulu Ching-Nakayama

My feet hurt like hell.

Running in high heels will do that to you.

The laughter had died away, at least, and I sat on the curb to catch a breather and rest my poor feet. I looked sadly at my shoes. They were new, sort of. I got them for about five dollars at the thrift store and caught some crap for it, but whatever; it's my money. They were purple with pretty cute buckles, but now they looked worn out.

The breeze was nice, but some weird things blew my way.

Rose petals.

Bird feathers.

Strands of hair.

Pennies and nickels and dimes and quarters.

Human fingers and toes.

All of them blew together, skating across the ground and sometimes hitting my feet. A few fingers and toes got on me, but I was too worn to cry out, so I simply brushed them off.

The breeze grew stronger, and this time, thin white wisps of smoke began to flow by.

They were beautiful. There was simply no other word for it. They swam above me, around me, and I think even in me, pure white lines hanging in the air, and they went on their way.

Then the fire came.

They were the same as the smoke, except they seemed to whip the air, like they were driving everything that had passed away. It burned, too, as some of them hit me. I pulled out my invitation and read, wanting to get away from there.

I hadn't even opened it until now, but it seemed I had been going the right way all along.

I looked up, and it seemed all the fire strands, now perfectly still, were pointing into a dark alley.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5525049 - 04/17/06 01:35 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I need to buy acid today so I can put it in a coke bottle

And hang out!

In the eyes of Lily Swiss

I felt weird.

The middle part of my body was gone.

It wasn't, of course; that would've just been strange. But it felt as if nothing was there, like my legs were coincidentally moving along with my body. I poked my stomach again.

Nothing. Though I could see my shirt sink in, I felt nothing.

I kept on poking it until I got to the train station. I had given the guard more than one blow job, but that wasn't enough to get through free. At least tonight he only wanted a hand job.

Five minutes later, I was one the train and feeling horrible. I had regained the middle part of my body, but of course it felt like hell.

I poked it again and it felt as if it were on fire. The rape came back to me, and all I could feel was the burning. The burning, burning ecstasy.

I started to sweat.

The thought was in my mind, but it couldn't be true.

The beads dropped to the floor, burning holes in the moving train. I was sweating acid.

The thought was in my mind, but it wasn't possible.

The rushing underground was a nice sight, but did nothing to calm me.

The fire in my belly started to subside, but until then, all I could watch were the holes, growing bigger as my acid opened them up to my view, the blackness rushing beneath me. No end. No beginning. A simple nothingness that defies existence and grows bigger with each passing moment of agony.

And oh how good it feels to not feel.

It might've been then that I screamed, but if it wasn't, it couldn't have been more than five seconds later.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5532861 - 04/19/06 09:06 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I get to drive to L.A. today

Yay?

In the eyes of Harris.

He's wearing the tutu.

I honestly wouldn't mind as much if he ditched the tutu.

It doesn't matter now.

I'm shattered.

Broken in two.

Like a cookie.

Germany.

The human heart.

He cries for me, but I don't know why. I'm nothing more than a channel between him and Satan (or who he thinks is Satan). I should cry because the link is broken. But I know he cries for me.

He dubbed me.

I lived with and will die with the name.

Brooms should just have to sweep up filth, not philosophy.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5546132 - 04/23/06 12:52 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I opened up my letter. I read it.

I looked up from where I was.

I read it again.

There was no mistaking it; my destination was a dumpster.

I could see from the graffiti that the Westers controlled this turf, which was not good if they caught me. The graffiti was actually very talented, none of the white crap taggers spray on buildings. The light illuminated the dumpster, showing pictures of mermaids, bees, bloody daggers, spray cans, syringes, and an angel on fire.

The angel was striking as hell. It looked like a blond woman, surrounded by flames, the singing wings looking horribly real. It's hand point to my left. I followed it. There was another burning angel, this one a black male, still burning, pointing over his shoulder, as if to say go around the dumpster.

So I did.

Another burning angel, this one with a blue Mohawk, laughing. It was accompanied with a word bubble.

"Check behind the dumpster, you dumb mortal!"

I did.

The last angel freaked me out.

It was a skeleton. A skeleton on fire, and it was pointing up, and the graffiti flames, looking so real, so much better than some damn video game, were cut off at the top.

I looked inside the dumpster.

It was a big black hole, and I climbed into it. I fell a bit, and I was so surprised I let out a little scream. But I hit solid ground in no time at all. I could've jumped back up if I wanted to, with my hands just barely covering the edge of the dumpster, but instead I walked forward, and I realized that there was no end. I kept walking forward, and after a time I glanced at my watch.

There was eight minutes until the tea party started.

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5553278 - 04/24/06 11:08 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

My ears hurt

Not just a bite, a hell of a lot

In the eyes of the North

Well, they're surely not going my way har har har!

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5585307 - 05/03/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'm tired and hunry

I think I'll continue writing on my other future failure

"Mr. Dog, are you sure you're okay?"

"Enzy, am I course of."

He stopped crying, which was good because I thought he was sad and that've would've made me sad but I guess he was okay! We were on top of the really tall building. Mr. Dog's wings went back into his back, and now we were looking for something. Anything. It was cold I wanted to get off there.

"See anything?" I shouted.

"Nope."

But then I did! I bright light, right out head.

"There there!" I shouted again. Geez I was excited.

I looked like it was somewhere in the park. It looked like a huge diamond with the sharp part growing out of the ground. It was sort of white. Or maybe blue. But it was beautiful. Mr. Dog picked me up from behind, and he grew wings again! This was so fun. We flew off the building, me looking at the light. It was definately spinning. It looked like a real thing! On our way there, we passed a clock tower. It was really yellow. I thought I saw a person that was on the long hand, grinning, but when I pointed it out to Mr. Dog, he quickly flew away from the tower. I looked back. there was someone on the hand, grinning, and waving, and not falling off. Mr. Dog picked up the pace, but not before I told the time!

There was seven minutes until the tea party started.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #5585324 - 05/03/06 11:25 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Very interesting.

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Re: The God 'N' Satan Tea Party [Re: MOTH]
    #5598499 - 05/06/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hee hee

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

In the eyes of the Northeast

I wonder what will happen to this one, as he does seem horribly horribly stupid, I mean, but what kind of words are definately and that've I ask you?!

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5614659 - 05/10/06 08:22 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Fast food tonight

And I can't run it off

The wall came away, not in a crumble, but in a tumble of blocks.

"Oh hell."

"You mean heaven!"

There was a horrible chuckling coming from the hole. After watching the strange white-black splitting person spectacle without being very surprised, yet this seemed to have a strange effect on me. The strange, perfect symmetrical sweat stream began again. Perhaps I had been a bit surprised.

From the wall, there was only blackness. Well, blackness and a dozen or so long white arms, almost like the split person's white, began reaching for the blocks, stacking them up together, and talking to each other as they worked. The voices were disembodied, and seemed to emit from the finger tips, being muffled as they clenched around the strange blocks, so perfectly made of sliced of the wall.

"Think he saw us?"

"Of course he saw us, you fool! How could he not?"

"Oh, do you think he'll tell?"

"NO!"

"He won't tell?!"

"Should we let him go alive?"

There was some more chuckling, and the last white arm put the last block in the square. I jogged down the remainder of the block, which wasn't too far. I fumbled with my directions, and saw that I was pretty near my destination.

Then a black man appeared from the shadows. He looked like a bum. Did he want to cut me? Shank me? Oh bring it, you bastard, I'll rip you limb from disgusting limb

He tapped at his watch, the time glowing in an eerie green light.

There was six minutes until the tea party started

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5621046 - 05/12/06 12:09 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I woke up with a huge ass scar on my face

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

In the eyes of the East

Well, damn, this is quite the situation, but...kono kodomo...shinu to omoimasu...oh my that was needlessly cryptic wasn't it?

--------------------

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

#5636720 - 05/16/06 08:45 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

My face feels fucking dry

Not to mentione a stupid fucking scab on it

I was running.

Running through the dark with my stomach acting as a lantern.

It was so dark. So horrible and dark.

My stomach kept swinging, so the light kept swinging, but still I ran, staying close to the light of the open shops, because my light was fading. From the outside of the light I could only see darkness. So I stuck with the protection of

Ross

Gap

Target

Nordstrom

Hot Topic

Borders

Macy's

Tower

EB Games

And I kept running. And some point I went into an alley way, and the darkness was closing in, so close, so thing, and Christ I was scared. I looked above me, and there was the clock tower, but I still ran,the light from my stomach actually getting stronger, and cutting a weird path from left to right.

There was five minutes until the tea party started.

--------------------

OfflineIdiot
I Am Moron!
Male User Gallery

Loc: 41.90231, 12.45390 Flag
    #5639782 - 05/16/06 10:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You do know there is a journal feature on this site right?

--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag