Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips!
    #545623 - 02/09/02 08:22 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

HI GUYS !!!
Some of you'd might be planning to visit Holland anytime soon... Being Dutch, I can really give you some useful infos you won't find in Lonely Planet guides or the like.
Most Americans I know won't go to Amsterdam to visit the Rijksmuseum, allthough it has one of the world's top collections of paintings.
Most of you guys won't visit my country in spring just to see the Keukenhof, a garden of acres & acres of the most beautiful flowers you're likely to ever have seen. (The non-smokable kind, mind you...)
Most Americans I've met mainly come to Holland for PSYCHEDELICS, PROSTITUTION or HARD DRUGS, or a precise mixture of all three. Allthough I only endorse Psychedelics, let me write a piece on all three of these subjects.

PSYCHEDELICS: If you've seen Pulp Fiction you probably noticed a comment like: "In Amsterdam there's these hash bars..." so let's start with that.
Firstly, none of 'em are called "hash bars": They're called "Coffeeshops" or "Koffieshops" (same) and 9 out of 10 of them sell Cannabis products. You won't be landlocked in A'dam, either: there are thousands & thousands of them all aross Holland. Nearly every city with over 10.000 people has one or more of them. If one were to roll a joint in the heart of A'dam (where ALL THE ACTION IS) and one would walk around to find another of those shops, if one weren't too stoned one nearly always finds it well before the joint's finished.
Now alot of you think every kind of dutch Grass (called WIET, pronounced "weet" if you're from the USA) is Da Bomb, meaning a regular joint will smite you like a bolt of lightning. Well, no. One can easily buy 25 kinds and upon testing find Da Bomb is not among them. But it DOES exist. (Dutch grass averages 8% THC meaning a joint of it has to contain about 1/8 of a gramme to be satisfactory to most, yet be unlikely to crystallize you right where you're sitting.) DA BOMB usually contains about 15% THC, and a 1/5 gramme-joint of it can verge on the Psychedelic, which may not be pleasant if you're not a veteran. (I KNOW Americans have such grass too) To go into prices: our new curreny's the EURO. (? 1 = just under $0.90)
Most often encountered sorts of WIET are "Skunks", "Northern Lights", "Shivas" & the like. Skunk's nearly always good quality, but I never found Da Bomb to be among them. Most kinds of weed sell for about ? 4-7 a gramme, averaging ? 5, and you're highly unlikely to encounter leaves & seeds in them. If you're into Hash (also called Hasj & Hasjiesj) you really ought to try "Skuff": that's hash from Dutch Grass ("Nederwiet"), mostly expensive but likely to be very strong. Hash goes for about ? 4-10 a gramme. If you smoke on the streets of Amsterdam you're unlikely to be arrested, even while perfuming the air when there's cops around. On three occasions I've seen an (off-duty?) uniformed cop enter a shop to buy some for himself, so don't sit there all paranoid thinking the joint'll get raided: IT WON'T. But remember: the new "5 gram Law" means you can't buy more than that in one shop on a single day per person.

What you'd probably call a "Headshop" is called a "Smartshop"over here, but entering one (in any Dutch city) is a Trip in itself.
One might see a bright blue 20 gallon Nitrous cilinder there, from which balloons are filled & sold. More likely you'll see several sorts of dried/fresh SHROOMS on display, most often the "Mexicaan(se)" (P.Cubensis or Golden Top), the "Kaalkopje(s)" (P.Semilanceata or Liberty Cap) and the "Balinese" (Copelandia Cyanescens). They're sold in portions averaging ? 10 and roughly contain 15mg of Psilocybin, but in a bad shop it might easily by double or half of that amount. Aside from the usual vitamins & ephedrine, one'll likely encounter Salvia Divinorum and it's concentrates, and some Smartshops sell these Pihkal-synthetics too but you casually & discretely have to inquire, as it won't be on display.

Dutch XTC (MDMA/MDEA) is among the very best of the world, but since it's illegal you'd have to buy it off a dealer. Please AVOID the many street-dealers, as most will rip you off anyway: In clubs you often find the better stuff, and sometimes you can even get it tested too. A tablet averaging 125mg MDMA or 140mg MDEA will usually set you back ? 10-15. The most common fake contains speed: break the pill & hold to the tip of the tongue. If it gets mostly numb & tastes bitter-acidic, it''s likely speed and is better tossed away; if it numbs just a little and it has a bitter but a bit agreeable taste, it may well be either ADAM or EVE.
Besides XTC dealers usually carry Acid (LSD) too, mostly under ? 5 a hit.
Some clubdealers got 2CB for you (~ ? 10) that often is the genuine article.

PROSTITUTION: World Famous is Amsterdam's Red Light District, where legal prostitution & such entertainment goes on. Ask an Amsterdammer for "De Wallen" and he'll likely smilingly point it out for you. Whether you're Straight, Gay or into really kinky shit not involving animals, corpses or minors: De Wallen will likely provide nice things for you to do. As it comes to STD's, A'dam prostitutes usually are tested often and usually clean. Don't do a ? 5 ho!!! If you really dig "Exotic Chicks" i've got bad news: Most prostitutes from faraway countries were there Illegaly, the cops came down on them & there's few of them left now. Most prostitutes advertise themselves by sexily sitting in their home's front window with a red light on. For the love of God, people: DON'T PHOTOGRAPH THEM SITTING THERE WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT, as some tourists do. It's F#CKING HUMILLIATING to them & you'll likely get beaten up or even arrested for that.
A friend said a really good lay often costs around ? 50-100. Keep It Safe !!!

Then there's the topic of HARD DRUGS, finally.
Even more so than with the whores, I really disreccommend it VERY STRONGLY. But if you're planning to imbide, please heed the following warnings:
SPEED: The common form in the USA is Meth, but in Holland it's mostly Amphetamine that's going around, which is half as potent. But consider that the Speed you likely may encounter could well be UNCUT (95+% pure) for prices between ? 5-20 a gramme, which means there can be 50 MAX MEDICAL DOSES to that gramme, and imbiding 1/25-1/10 of that gram may well turn your holiday into a Psychotic Nightmare.
COCAINE: Since Rotterdam's one of the worlds greatest ports, there's lots of it around, a gramme costing usually ? 50-125. There's purer & more diluted stuff around so don't snort more than 1/10 gram the first time after one buy. CRACK COCAINE's relatively rare, so there's less violence over here too.
HEROIN: I guess that under ? 20 you could buy 1/8 of a gram, called a "Bolletje Bruin", but simply say "Horse" or "Smack" and they'll know what you mean. Unlike in the US, Heroin here usually IS Heroin, and less likely one of those Fentanyls that could kill you outright. BUT LET ME STRESS A MAJOR POINT: Heroin's usually 10-15% pure in most parts of the world, but it averages 20-40% purity in Holland, which may get you a trip to the hospital or worse. Also sometimes, but not rarely, Smack that's 60-80% pure hits the streets. This's when the junkies kinda drop off like flies. When your dope friend's OD'd, remember it's usually not a bust to call 112, our 911.
HAVING A USER QUANTITY OF ANY DRUG FOUND IN YOUR POCKET USUALLY LEADS TO MERE CONFISCATION OR A REASONABLE FINE.

Well folks: that's it. In defence of my Country i'd like to comment though although we have less strict Drug Laws, we have less than half the % of Drugusers the USA with it's WOD has. We're not this doped out nation you guys are!!!

Lastly: HAVE GREAT FUN VISITING MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY !!!!!
Comments, anyone?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Asante]
    #545648 - 02/09/02 08:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like one kickass place to visit.. or live..
Too bad i'm never flying on a plane again hehe

i wonder, do you how much an average travel by sea would cost??

Q: Is it common to see people just trippin their balls off walkin around town?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #545649 - 02/09/02 09:01 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

the rapist??

Anyway Wiccan, thanks a LOT for your post. It was very informative. Good to know that I can ask questions to someone who lives near Amsterdam. I have a couple of questions for you.

1)Someone I talked to told me that heroin addicts are everywhere in Amsterdam. Is this true?

2)How violent is Amsterdam?

3)My dream is to live near, or in Amsterdam. How expensive is it to live in that area?

4)Is it easy to find work in that area if I were to move there? What kinds of jobs are available?

5)How common is 2CB(DAMN I want to try that shit!)?

6)Are there any hippie type comunes(sp?) around that area where people live off the land and do drugs?

7)What are you not free to do in Amsterdam(or that area) that you can do in America?

8)How common is DMT?
THANKS

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (02/09/02 09:02 AM)

Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Learyfan]
    #545690 - 02/09/02 10:24 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

that was a very informative post... much thanks if i ever get over there!

OfflineChrisL_NL
Stranger
Loc: The Hague, NL
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: lissa]
    #545718 - 02/09/02 11:08 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

1)Someone I talked to told me that heroin addicts are everywhere in Amsterdam. Is this true?

No.

2)How violent is Amsterdam?

In my experience, not very violent.

5)How common is 2CB(DAMN I want to try that shit!)?

Quite common. Some smartshops sell legal 2C-T-7 (or other 2C-X's), so you could try that.

6)Are there any hippie type comunes(sp?) around that area where people live off the land and do drugs?

I think so, but don't quote me on that.

7)What are you not free to do in Amsterdam(or that area) that you can do in America?

Ermmmm.... drug related? Nothing as far as I know. Our whipped cream cans usually dont contain n2o but some non-psychoactive harmless chemical. I think we enforce our traffic laws more than the US. Also, our tax is higher.

8)How common is DMT?

I've have yet to come across it myself, but I know some friends who got some.

I hope this helps you. I'm sorry I can't answer your questions about moving here.

--------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: ChrisL_NL]
    #545743 - 02/09/02 11:48 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Quite common. Some smartshops sell legal 2C-T-7 (or other 2C-X's), so you could try that.

2ct7 is illegal to sell since this year. If you still can find it somewhere in a smartshop, you are very lucky.

And about Ecstacy:
I havent payed more then ? 5 a pill, and have had pills with amounts up to 180 mg mdma. I know friends who have had up to 200 mg, but these are very rare...
In clubs ecstacy probably is a bit more expensive, but at raves (goa/ psy trance parties) I believe they are about ? 5 - 10 a pill.

I have seen smart shops who sell plants containing DMT...

BTW, I highly recommend goa/psychedelic trance parties in Amstedam and the rest of Holland, especially the outdoor ones in the summer.
Though, I never have been to raves outside holland, so I dont know how these compare to here. I just like psy trance too much :smile: 

--------------------
its all placebo

Edited by Divine_Madness (02/09/02 11:50 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#545770 - 02/09/02 12:28 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi GRAV! If one were to wander the streets of A'Dam for a whole day, one would likely see tripping people, but they ain't flocking the streets or so.

Violence in NL beats that of nearly any place in America meaning there's much less of it. Guns are Illegal, so no fireworks-like poppin' all thru the nite! Now you NRA people dont attack me!! I'd really love to bang away with any firearm at some targets, but I'm glad nobody gets a permit without a REAL GOOD background check. Being a Tripper I would NEVER own a firearm even if they were sold in the supermarket. And that's not me going all soft: Just cause I know there can be times of in-trip peril that one can do highly co?rdinated things without your YOU even being present. THINK ABOUT IT !!!

The Rapist. Well: it's kind of a joke really... You can read in the-rapist both THE RAPIST and THERAPIST. The first tries his best to get you way down in shit, the second (hopefully) tries anything to get you out. This holds true for the entirety of humanity: being a DEMON and an ANGEL at the same time.
Not that I AM or HAVE one of both, luckily...

1: A whole lot less as a % than NYC !!! They're just more visible...

2: done that one..

3:Amsterdam's expensive. If one were to live in one of the more remote parts, an apartment for "basic living" would cost like ? 500-750.

4:Grow 'th WEED, man! You can get busted, but a mere square metre of growing area easily yields like 4x300gr/year, which U can sell for at least 4x? 1.250 if its any good (Hey DEA: I'm REALLY NOT a Grower!) Lot'sa jobs, but also there's alot of unemployment.

5:2CB? If there are over 1.000 on a rave, 2CB likely can be had there.

6:There was this SUPER HIPPIE VILLAGE called "Ruigoord" but that was before 2000 when it was thrashed by a gouvernment project to make a useless harbour.

7:Buy a gun. Shoot somebody up & publish a book about it. Have a flagpole in your backyard bearing some Nazi or KuntKuntKunt flag. Beat up someone Gay & get away with it in court. Get respect for being some skag-tycoon. Get like 10 years for this piece of shroom found between your teeth by some PIG policeman.
In short: in my opinion partly based on Amnesty International infos (active member) i can't think of any good thing one can do in the USA and not in NL, besides what Shulgin did before your gouvernment shat all over this genius scientist.

8:Never have I encountered DMT, but this guy I knew tried some and has TO THIS DATE not found the rest of his gram back. (? 150, by the way)

On SHROOMS: A shroom's a PADDO ("pad-dough" is close enough) Shrooms are PADDO'S ("pad-dose") & by the SERIOUS people they're called PSILO ("psee-low").

About the Red Light District (De Wallen):
If you'd like this bigtitted vixen to piss in your mouth while two of same flog you into the Highest of Heavens...
Or If your most treasured fantasy is to have this Black demigod pass chocolates through his ass into your mouth...
YOU CAN FIND IT IN AMSTERDAM !!!
Just keep your paws off our kids & you're basically welcome...

About All YOU Guys: Thanx a whole bunch for those nice replies & keep 'em coming!!! And to the other Dutch guy: Leuk je te treffen op de SHROOMERY !!!

Questions from anyone determined to go are welcomed, hope I can answer 'em!

PEACE !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #545774 - 02/09/02 12:33 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey DEVINE MADNESS!

You must have one f#ck of a connection to never have payed over ? 5. I once had one of same price with a touch of E & a whole lotta Speed !!!
Boy, did that nite S.U.C.K !!!

Thanx for the reply!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineBoneyDragon
    #545978 - 02/09/02 05:08 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

What about mescaline?! (Cacti or otherwise)

~BD

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: BoneyDragon]
    #546025 - 02/09/02 06:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Say, Divine Madness...
Did some calls & and got several confirmations on your claim that a good tab of ADAM or EVE (XTC) can be had for around ? 5. THANX!
There's a guy I'd really like to talk to tomorrow...

BoneyDragon...
Some time ago a friend showed me a gram of Mesc in it's Bisulfate Polyhydrate form. (needles of 5mm = 1/5 inch long; Must be 98+% to get that big & regular, so I've read.) It cost him about ? 125 or so. (quite high on Wiet now...) Three doses later (a month or so) he was out & found he had lost the connection.
He said: "Just as good as Shrooms, better than Acid but not worth the cost. And you get real sick and it tastes #####"
But back to your question: Mesc IS there, but it's rare, rare RARE stuff.

Cacti are available however. In A'dam I've seen like 15 petite Peyotl's being sold from a boat. In some shops (like the Smartshops called "Conscious Dreams") both Lophophoras & Trichocerea are sold. But REAL expensive: about ? 50 for a not even really big potted one, maybe 1 hit if eaten. I've got a Pachanoi in my window but it grows frustratingly slow & thin. (More light: know it people...)
Have you had any form of Mesc & found it to be, say, better than Shrooms/LSD?

Another remark on dope in Nederland:
KETAMINE & PCP i'd really place in the ranks of the toxic Hard Drugs since they addict, kill and cause irreversible braindamage.
These are rare in NL: never encountered it and only once heard of K actually being used here. So if someone sells you a fake E, you probably needn't worry about having ingested PCP like in the US: It isn't encountered even 1:1.000 as I read in a drug-info somewhere.

"And then these Aid people come to Africa and put in every village some waterpumps. The folks really dig that, you know, for when they is E-ing..."

(Ali G)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineBoneyDragon
    #546259 - 02/10/02 12:04 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

No, I have never had mesc. The supplier from whom I was going to order some dried peruvian torch has stopped selling it, so I don't really know if I'll ever try it. Oh well...maybe I can find another supplier that looks reliable.

~BD

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#546562 - 02/10/02 11:27 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Wiccan, thanks a lot for your responses. They were very helpful. Here's another:

What kinds of hotels are there for tourists to stay in, and how much do they run per night?

BTW, Ketamine is not proven to cause any braindamage except in cases where people do a LOT from what i've heard.

Edited by Learyfan (02/10/02 11:37 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#546569 - 02/10/02 11:37 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry LearyFan: don't know jack sh#t about hotels in Amsterdam.

Just know there must be a bunch of them, youth hostels probably are among them and my rough guesstimate is It'll easily be like ? 50 a nite if you can't find someplace cheap.
Can anyone help LEARYFAN & like out with some specifix?

KEEP 'EM COMING: LUV TO HELP YOU OUT IF I CAN!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#546580 - 02/10/02 12:03 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Actually, I just looked on the internet, and found a 2 star hotel for about $100 per night! Damn that's a lot. I assume that they are all pretty expensive.

Youth hostel huh? $50 per night huh? That's more my style, but there isn't any privacy is there? In other words one couldn't trip there comfortably could they?

Amsterdam seems like heaven to me. I just want to take a plane over there, get off the plane, go streight to a coffee shop and a smart shop, go back to my room and take some shrooms, smoke some weed and hash! DAMN!

Actually I want to become rich somehow, and BUY a house somewhere near Amsterdam.

mmm....heaven to me.

--------------------

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#546616 - 02/10/02 12:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi learyfan, about the privacy thing, I can totally relate but hostels would also be a good place to hook up with like minded.
Check www.eurotrip.com
Loads of advice on hostels all over europe and ideas for cheap travel and board.
Oh and if you're travelling alone then yeh expect the price to be a little more than if traveling with a partner.
Also go down to you're local tour operators and get loads of catalouges for dam, find the hotels you like and contact them yourself. $100 per night sounds shitty :crazy:
When are you looking to travel?

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Edited by Roger_irrelevant (02/10/02 12:54 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #546679 - 02/10/02 02:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

That was pretty cool Roger. I wish they had included price per night on that site, but oh well. I'm not looking to go to Amsterdam anytime soon though.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#546895 - 02/10/02 06:36 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

A little tip: When in a hotel/hostel & to be found tripping there (because of perhaps loud, continuous laughing like a madman or at least one sounding NOT DRUNK) may be trouble. Near to A'Dam's center there's a park called the Vondelpark.
When in Summer, it's like a really good place to take Mushrooms: Big enough, nature & shit, and you may even encounter other tripgroups.

Just took a good-sized Joint + a combi of 1 Belgian Beer (a must-try if you like 'em) plus the equivalent of a Roofie. Objective was to see if THC's mind-expanding effects would still come through. Well: they do, proving yet again proof that THC & Psilocybin work through different pathways, since 20mg Psilocybin can be stopped dead by just that Roofie alone. If you like to know a cool way to trip differently on Shrooms, check out my earlier post "Psychedelics & Benzo's" one page further or so.
By the way: I'm reasonably smashed in a good way by that nice little test I did...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
    #546996 - 02/10/02 07:48 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ive been planning a trip to Amsterdamn next summer and have gotten a shit load of info....

Youth Hostels are very cheap only costing 20 euros a night if you stay in a dorm and 60 euros for a single room... here is a great hostel http://www.flyingpig.nl/alt1024/frames1024.htm

I have some questions though...

1. Is nitrous sold there? like real nitrous cartridges

2. What is 2cb?

3.Reccomended weed to try there? I diddnt know that it all wasnt da shit shiet.... just sorta figured that....

4.How expensive are tickets to Dam' now adays??

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: NacNac]
    #547544 - 02/11/02 05:34 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

A quickie, nacnac!

1...Holland's riddled with these chain of shops called "BLOKKER" (household appliances & such) who not only sell whipped cream dispensers: they sell the cardridges too, like for ? 5/10 if you buy the "Sparklets" or "Kidde" kind.

2...4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine. That's a mescaline derivative which gives a 4-8hour colorful experience and actually is kinder than Shrooms to most. A good dose's like 15-25mg.

3...I kinda like Skunk, but found no Supers there. A BIG TIP: Do NOT buy pre-rolled joints: they're usually overpriced & harsh on the lungs. Roll 'em if you got 'em !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#547568 - 02/11/02 06:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Offlinemarijuanaman04
journeyman
    #548441 - 02/11/02 10:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hello

Ive really been thinking about moving to the netherlands! Fourtuntally I was born there, but i don't have a dual-cititizinship!
My big question is how would i start off my new life in amsterdam!

Im only 19
I just got discharged from the airforce for failing a drug test (my life, at least in america, is screwed)
I think it would be easyer to start off in another country (netherlands, since i was born there), then in the US!
If i go to a country like netherlands would my record follow me, ( i have a perfect record other then that airforces drug test)

Please please ..... could you give me some info on how i start a new life in the netherlands

InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: marijuanaman04]
    #548520 - 02/12/02 12:55 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I was under the impression that dishonarable discharges weren't allowed to leave the country, aren't you on the same level as a felon now?

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: marijuanaman04]
    #548920 - 02/12/02 12:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

MJMAN:

Would your record follow you?
Dunno...
I DO no that in the vast majority of jobs one NEVER gets drugtested.
If you don't plan to work for the NL government, my guess would be no?
Anyone able to help MJMan04 out?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#555006 - 02/18/02 01:57 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, this is a cool thread that I haven't seen until now. Thanks for all the info. I would like to head that way one day, don't know when, but one day. :wink: 

--------------------

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #555026 - 02/18/02 02:40 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi there. thank you for all the information i found it a great help in planning my future.

my girlfriend at the moment is looking into moving to london for college next year. i suggested going to amsterdam, but she has yet to find any information on colleges there, or class's. if you know of any information on the colleges there it would be verry helpfull. shes looking to take botony class's.

an id love to get out of america and have a more peacefull life in an area of the world i dont have to fear every step i take whilst enjoying my mind.

thank you ahead of time

-monk ahh

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#555091 - 02/18/02 05:54 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

yep, the BLOKKER sells nitrous cartriges:)
Q for Wiccan: do you know where I can buy a cracker for these nitrous cartriges?

mazzel

Offlinehomage_etd
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: stefan]
    #556065 - 02/19/02 08:13 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I only have two quick questions:

1) Is it legal to grow mushrooms in A'Dam??

2) WHY THE FUCK IS MDMA ILLEGAL EVERYWHERE?!?
*cries* I really dont get it. MDMA and Mushrooms could seriously right this screwed up planet. Ive never and doubt i will ever be as happy/truthful/and empathetic as when i am on E and Psilocybin.

--------------------
*shrugs*

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: homage_etd]
    #556104 - 02/19/02 09:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Stefan: what's a cracker? (exept an alternate name for honky)

To HOMAGE:

1... Not illegal if you only grow a few shrooms a few months. Only the big compost-growers get busted.

2...Why MDMA is illegal everywhere? Well, I'd love to explain it to you:
Because of the ASSHOLES that generally FUCK UP EVERYTHING !!!
You know the type?
The ASSHOLE that takes 10 pills of xtc on a 24hr Raveparty, flushing it down with Vodka, takes 1/4gram of Speed in one snort to "Clear his head" and then starts a st. Vitusdance for hours on end without drinking. Then this ASSHOLE falls to the floor with severe heatstroke, screaming & pissing/shitting his pants in sheer horror because he can no longer escape the feelings he tried to "dance off".
911/112 gets called, he gets dragged to the hospital, 3 doctors are taken off other emergencies just to save mr. ASSHOLE and then the other day you read in the paper: "Juvenile gets in XTC-induced coma."
That's how Da Good Stuff gets illegal everywhere.
Because some who should be Mental Hospital Inpatients, well: aren't.

I agree that the CORRECT use of XTC & Shrooms may make the world a better place.
They just should find a cure for being an ASSHOLE and everything we enjoy can be legal again.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlineretardricky
Loc: hanover park Il
    #556231 - 02/19/02 12:16 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms might be able to right this planet but E would just turn the planet into a bunch of homo's. Maybe I haven't eaten a pure pill of E but all it is to me is a bunch of random drugs pressed into a pill and sold for 25 bucks. Fuck ecstacy. Eat mushrooms acid suck NOS and smoke weed thats all you need

--------------------
Santa's not the only one with a bag this year.

Offlinehomage_etd
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: retardricky]
    #556239 - 02/19/02 12:31 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

heheh.. oh boy.. i love pot heads *snicker*

--------------------
*shrugs*

Anonymous

#556262 - 02/19/02 12:56 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"E would just turn the planet into a bunch of homo's"

Why do you say this, did your repressed homosexual urges
emerge when you took E?

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: ]
    #556353 - 02/19/02 02:34 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

E is fucking dirty. I'm not going to say anything about the people who do XTC, because I do understand how XTC and the raves could be important to them, but the drug itself is fucking dirty. Fake relationships, inactive parts of the brain (proven, not necessarily dangerous but why risk it when shrooms are 100x better?) Depression from depleted seretonin. Fuck XTC. I'll stick to drugs that make me a better person, thanks.

Oh and a cracker is what they call the tool that opens the nitrous cartridges.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#556359 - 02/19/02 02:39 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, RR:

If you think discovering strong positive inner feelings is just for homos, you'd better lay off on the E. If your mental state while on E reminded you of something homo...
Hey: 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine's just a molecule... It can't lay anything that psychological on you, man!
If it weren't in there already...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #556469 - 02/19/02 04:36 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

hmm odd ,. i guess no one read my post or had any information. or just ignored it.

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#556478 - 02/19/02 04:46 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

A cracker is a thing you use to open the nitrous cartriges and inflate balloons with them.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Monkah]
    #557151 - 02/20/02 05:11 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Monkah:
About College & Amsterdam: I just know A'Dam has his own University, but I don't know anything about what exactly they teach there. However: From way up north down to the deep south Holland's about 200miles across.
So anyone with a driver's licence or faith in the Public Transportation System can easily reach ANY Uni. Don't think you'll HAVE to be in A'Dam: Our major cities are a stone's throw apart. Anyone can help Monkah out?

To Pharm:
I can understand you dislike XTC & the scene that surrounds it. As to Braindamage: Got on the horn with some official Drug Info dudes & their final word was:

"There are no truely PROVEN permanent alterations found in human brains after moderate exposure to reasonably pure E. (like 1 tab/2months) Sure, every now & then some WOD-sponsored dr. Anslinger comes up with dramatic findings, but none has ever proven ANY permanent damage resulting from named exposure."

Sure: alot of things are really WRONG in the E-scene, but that's just to be expected. As to personal Growth & such: Remember A LOT of therapists who've used E in therapy stated that XTC is one of the VERY BEST Pharms ever discovered. Lots of them prefer E over "true" Psychedelics. I myself have had positive Life Changes due to it, and know of several who've benefitted too.
If you dislike E then everybody should be totally at peace with that. But please remember that good E can be utilized as a means of Personal Growth, too.
I like shrooms/LSD over E as well (like 10 : 1) but think E also is valuable.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#557152 - 02/20/02 05:16 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Stefan:

I only know of Nitrous Cartridges & the whipped cream dispensers they fit into.
Both are sold by BLOKKER.
I suggest you not using a balloon, but that you fill up a 10ltr/2 gallon plastic trashbag with them. More easy to use, you'll likely get higher but DON'T PULL IT OVER YOUR HEAD!!! (Never seen somebody do that, but have to warn...)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#557158 - 02/20/02 05:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

ok, thanks

Offlinepharmacopeia

#557265 - 02/20/02 08:29 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"Remember A LOT of therapists who've used E in therapy stated that XTC is one of the VERY BEST Pharms ever discovered"

It was taken out of regular use by therapists for a reason. And I never said that XTC caused brain damage, I said that it does leave some parts of the brain inactive which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Learn to read.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #557347 - 02/20/02 10:00 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"It was taken out of regular use by therapists for a reason."

Becouse it got illegal.

--------------------
its all placebo

Offlinepharmacopeia

#557387 - 02/20/02 11:01 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

It was made illegal for a reason then, ok? Do the math. Believe it or not it is a dangerous chemical. I know at least 3 people addicted to XTC and the rave culture. I'm not saying everyone is like the 3 bad apples that I know of, but don't deny the fact that xtc is dangerous. Not everyone (especially 14 year old kids) treats it with respect.

--------------------
W A R N I N G

-

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #557447 - 02/20/02 12:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Marijuana was also made illegal, and mushrooms too, and so many other "dangerous" substances that are not dangerous.

When mdma was made illegal, they didnt know shit about it (as far as I know) only that is was a mind altering substance.

Recently they do suspect xtc does some damage.
I agree that xtc is a dangerous drug. I myself am not sure if Ill ever use it again, becouse of the possible damage it can couse.
I see the people around me at raves that dont look quit healthy and stuff. Know friends that obviously losed some parts of their brain (figuarly speaken) and have noticed myself that it doenst really seem a friendly drug (had weird burning feelings in my head on E, and know others who also noticed it does something to the brain)
Also did I noticed, after just a few times, that my memory really didnt work like it used to do.

But I havent found any hard proof, so for others Ill just let them decide for themselfes what to do with it.

--------------------
its all placebo

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#557833 - 02/20/02 07:57 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

http://maps.org/research/mdma/

Check out some of that stuff brought to you by the fine folks at MAPS.

--------------------

OfflineChrisL_NL
Stranger
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Ulysees]
    #558692 - 02/21/02 03:38 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the info! I didn't know you could just buy Nitrous Oxide here in holland. I'm sure to try it this weekend :smile:.

--------------------

OfflineBowevil
Loc: Netherlands
    #559353 - 02/22/02 04:45 AM (22 years, 30 days ago)

Would never have thougth that they sell n2o cartridges at the Blokker! Don't think I need to waste any prescious braincells at the moment though. I have seen someone actually pass out with a garbage bag full of nitrous over his head! It wasn't a pretty site. We dragged him out and it took almost 5 minutes to come to.

Groetjes

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Bowevil]
    #559953 - 02/22/02 04:41 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

But what a trip! :wink:

By the way, N2O is supposed to be one of the safer drugs around.

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (02/22/02 04:44 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Ulysees]
    #559999 - 02/22/02 05:05 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

Nitrous does not seem safe to me. It seems the opposite of safe. I can't back that up with any evidence though. When I see someone do it it looks like they're rotting their brains.

--------------------

OfflineJuggles
old hand
Loc: Massachusetts
    #561036 - 02/23/02 09:12 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Just wanted to say.. someone in this thread (I forget who) recomended using trash bags instead of balloons for nitrous. I'd call that a fairly bad idea. Even if you don't pull the trash bag over your head, balloons are *much* safer for the simple fact that if you pass out with a balloon in your hand the ballon flys away and you get to keep breathing oxygen. If you pass out with a garbage bag pressed up against your mouth it can be very dangerous and you could end up dead.

--------------------
---
If sometimes you feel yourself little, useless, and depressed, always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm out of hundreds of millions.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Juggles]
    #561303 - 02/24/02 05:37 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

I don't think doing Nitrous is something to recommend...
Just wanted to be thorough...

Sure: plastic bags carry a risk. But i've never seen somebody pass out on Nitrous, not the 250lbs powerlifter nor the 100lbs anorexic girl. I believe it can: just never seen it happen.
Oh yeah, btw: Has anybody thought about the results of regularly inhaling that white talcumpowder-like stuff that lines the inside of most balloons? Can't be a healthy thing since it isn't watersoluable...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineJudeoslav
    #561536 - 02/24/02 12:17 PM (22 years, 28 days ago)

Hm. I've definitely seen people pass out from too much nitrous, and there is a real but very unlikely danger of suffering from hypoxia (low oxygen level in the blood) if you're not breathing enough air while you're breathing the N20. People can die of asphyxiation breathing it through a mask.

With a balloon though it's fairly safe as far as not-dying goes, but I wouldn't recommend it as a "safe" drug either because it does go in your brain and sort of muscle its way around. No one that I know who was a very frequent user would ever recommend it because they can feel the toll it took on their heads...

Also, Monkah, if I was going to try and get a degree in botany or just make a career out of it in a scientific sense I think Amsterdam's the first place I'd consider going... Shroomery message boards probably aren't the best place to get information on universities but I think if you did some research into more education-based sources you wouldn't be disappointed...

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

Loc: Up the road
    #562875 - 02/25/02 05:48 PM (22 years, 27 days ago)

Thanks Wiccan, Nac Nac and Roger...i'll use all of this advice with great thanks....
*wiccan a 'cracker' is a whipped cream dispenser*
My boyfriend and i are coming to Europe for the whole month of June 2002, one of our stops is Amsterdam.....we can't wait!  Nac Nac when are you going?
Anyhow, thanks for the great tips and i'll be checking in faithfully to see if you have more!...
*only thing that sucks is our poor little CANADIAN dollar* :frown:
cheers!

--------------------

A Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants
The bartender says “Hey Pirate, what’s with the steering wheel down your pants?”
“Arrrrrrg says the Pirate, it’s drivin me nutz”

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: MushroomSally]
    #562923 - 02/25/02 06:34 PM (22 years, 27 days ago)

:smile: one more thing wiccan or whoever can answer...
We'll be flying into London (it's way cheaper than flying into Amsterdam) do you know the best, most cost efficient, grooviest, way to get to Amsterdam from London???
We won't be renting a car i don't think, so...
I've also heard that there's cheap charter airplanes as well??
Thanks for your help! 

--------------------

The bartender says “Hey Pirate, what’s with the steering wheel down your pants?”

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#563434 - 02/26/02 05:02 AM (22 years, 26 days ago)

I think the ferries would be most cost-effective. Travel by boat takes longer, tho.
There always have been commercial hovercrafts. I think this is over now but that WOULD be the coolest way, albeit more expensive.
But if they're still in operation: what would be best? Getting to A'Dam cooler & faster or being able to buy like 10gr extra of our great Homegrown?
Oh yeah.. You can also take the train from the UK to France...
Dunno if that's cheaper than the ferries, tho...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#563494 - 02/26/02 06:53 AM (22 years, 26 days ago)

www.eurostar.com
www.easyjet.com
Cross water travel takes ages and isnt to much of a saving considering you could fly out with easy jet for around ?20! Eurostar isn't cheap.

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
    #564931 - 02/27/02 03:57 PM (22 years, 25 days ago)

Im planning of this momment to go next summer with like 3-4 other friends... should be great.. if you need anything pm me or if you have any good info :smile: thx

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

#566389 - 02/28/02 10:41 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

my beau and I are going this saturday to buy our plane tickets to London.....wooohoooo!!!
I love it when a dream comes true! ~ dreams are what I live for! *thanks for all your goodness*

--------------------

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

#567892 - 03/02/02 04:14 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

hey Nac, we just got home from buying our tickets! we'll be flying into London on June 1 and returning to Calgary on June 29....YAHOO! i'm soo happy. Let us know when you're going! maybe we can hook up with you and your friends!

--------------------

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
    #568167 - 03/02/02 11:38 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

Thats awsome!! We arnt planning to go till next june :frown: I dont have any money saved up but im happy for you!!! Im so excited to go even though its not for another year ! :smile: Give me a message when ya come back telling me what you did n stuff

Offlinepaddo
Oh shit i realydid it this time
 User Gallery

#585009 - 03/21/02 06:30 AM (22 years, 3 days ago)

For all you people goin to Amsterdam,
I hear all of you complain about expansive hotel's and hostel's, but why not take your tent with you and sleep on a Camping site, there cheap and you can find them evreywhere in Amsterdam, i live in Amsterdam and nearby here is a camping called Vliegenbos,verry cheap and good,

If you have anu other questions about Amsterdam ,just ask i was born and raised here and never want to go enaywhere else,but there are also other beautiful city's in Holland

Greetz Paddo

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: paddo]
    #585425 - 03/21/02 03:18 PM (22 years, 3 days ago)

A f.o.f said that Harem(sp?) is a bad ass place outside of Amsterdam. He said it has the best pot and the best atmosphere... Has anyone been here?

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#585437 - 03/21/02 03:29 PM (22 years, 3 days ago)

I think you mean a  city called Haarlem , there is a good coffeeshop there ,but not as good as in Amsterdam  :smile: 

Offlinepsychedalice
Stranger
Loc: turkey
    #585910 - 03/22/02 12:34 AM (22 years, 3 days ago)

i went to amsterdam 3 weeks ago. stayed for 16 days and was dissappointed. it was too crowded and busy for me. i ate my first mushrooms in vondelpark it was a nice place and i sat on a tree that grow on the water, that was nice. i think if the weather was warmer it could be much better. i spent too much money for hotels. i stayed at the flying pig(the one near vondelpark) it was ok but im not a kind of person who can speak with others easyly and people there want to communicate. thats the problem with hostels for me, you cant be alone. there was a hotel called rainbow palace. it was a really nice place and cheap. 30 E for night and thats a double room, no single rooms there. i really recommend this place. i wish i had my tent with me and it was spring or summer.
after a week it really started giving me trouble in amsterdam, and thats because of me not because of amsterdam itself. i met a boy in dam square and he gave me a map of haarlem so i went there. i liked haarlem much better because its smaller and few people. there was a coffeeshop called something like thesis, i liked that place.
anyway amsterdam isnot the place for me but it was my dream to be there and it came true and now i have my shrooms and spores and a little baby peyote and some cacti seeds. and soon ill be going to my home in nature to build my litttle garden and enjoy.
amsterdam(ned) psychedalice

--------------------
she was long gone, long, long gone

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

#586370 - 03/22/02 01:04 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

We will be taking along a tent with us for sure, is the weather nice there in June? does it rain much or anything? I'm thinking all that we will need is a tent and a little blanket, no need for a big bad sleeping bag is there? I can hardly wait to see your beautiful city! ONLY 70 MORE DAYS!

--------------------

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#586376 - 03/22/02 01:14 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

It is suposed to be nice in June :smile: and i would be glad to show you around Amsterdam :smile:

Well i'll hear you soon,

Regards,
Paddo (paddo is slang for shroom here in Holland)  :wink: 

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#586512 - 03/22/02 03:38 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

Paddo, do you do 2CB? I'm always curious as to how easy it is to obtain. I think Wiccan answered that a while back for me, but I want to know if you do it, and how obtainable it is.

THANKS

--------------------

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#586905 - 03/23/02 01:01 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

In reply to:

I'm always curious as to how easy it is to obtain. I think Wiccan answered that a while back for me, but I want to know if you do it, and how obtainable it is.

Do you mean if it is obtainable here in Holland?

No sice a couple of years it is listed in the druglist,

And yes a couple of years ago when it was legal i tried it and had a bad expirience ,had a pure mental trip for 5 or 6 hours ,no visuals no body high,and the hole trip i was thinking that ihad to vomit, after words it was all in my mind and wasnt sick for real but it wasnt a nice expirience..

Hope i answerd your question,
Paddo :smile: 

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#587094 - 03/23/02 06:24 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

So you can't find 2CB in Amsterdam??? That sucks.

--------------------

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#587110 - 03/23/02 06:43 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

well, it's probably around somewhere here,but very dificult to obtain

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#587111 - 03/23/02 06:48 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

I was under the impression that even though it's illegal, it's almost as easily obtainable as ecstacy

--------------------

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#587114 - 03/23/02 06:52 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

No not here, XTC* is much and much easyer to obtain overhere.

*but you never know if it's real MDMA

Edited by paddo (03/23/02 06:52 AM)

OfflineChrisL_NL
Stranger
    #593880 - 03/30/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Street XTC is fairly pure here (in my experience), you just shouldn't buy at raves/parties but try to find a real dealer. Then you're probably ok. Or you could do the smart thing and just buy a test kit, most smartshops here sell them.

Most street XTC is only 80-90mg though, so I recommend 1 1/2 tab.

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Asante]
    #595286 - 04/01/02 07:11 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by guitarguy (04/02/02 03:37 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: ]
    #596201 - 04/02/02 05:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

2CB can still be had, but not as readily as XTC.. Some Smartshops still sell it "under the counter" but that's becoming increasingly rare.

Guitarguy: Thanx for checking & editing that! Unless I'm joking you usually have to take what I write quite literally... ( that % sign wasn't there for nothing...)

PADDO gives great advice, but don't think I abandoned the thread, guys!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #598318 - 04/04/02 05:43 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you are thinking of camping, then you should not expect it to be always warm. It gets cold after the sun goes down, even in the summer and it does rain a lot in the netherlands most of the time. So bring nice warm things, because being cold would suck. Also, you should rent bikes to make it easier to get the the camping grounds, if you'll stay at the Vleigenbos--then you can take the all-night ferry there and bike for 20-30 mins instead of waiting for busses. Also--watch your stuff, my friend had things stolen while camping.

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: champ]
    #598531 - 04/04/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yep the Vliegenbos(fly's forest) is a good choise to go to, and the all night ferry is good aranged, an it's free!!
But 20-30 min?!?!  :smile:
it's more like 5-10 min

I live behind the Vliegenbos and lived there hole my life, it's a great area to go to :smile:

Greeting,
Paddo. 

PS.
Thanks for the kind words Wiccan_Seeker :smile:

Edited by paddo (04/04/02 11:05 AM)

Offlineentheoman
Stranger
Loc: NJ
    #600103 - 04/05/02 10:04 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Wiccan, Amsterdam sounds like a fabulous place! Is Opium legal there, is there a lot of it, and what is the average price?

By the way, I have a method of doing Nitrous Oxide that I haven't put to the test yet, but it should work (and is totally safe). Take a 3 liter bottle of Coke, put a bag inside that can hold a bit more air than it, tape the edges around the mouthpiece, and drop some coins inside. The weight of the coins makes it near impossible to accidently inhale the bag, and there's already a nifty mouthpiece for you. 4.5 liters is the lung capacity for a normal person, and a trained athlete has about a 6.5 liter capacity. Important to note: Taking a quick breath of air in between Nirous inhalations won't do a thing to the high, and will probably prevent hypoxia, so practice 3 hits of the bag and a quick breath of air without Nitrous, and it will become second nature while doing the real thing.

--------------------

[green]LEGALIZE![/green]

Offlineentheoman
Stranger
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: entheoman]
    #600109 - 04/05/02 10:07 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Oh, I almost forgot to ask. What is the music scene like in Amsterdam? Do you think a good band could make a nice living there gigging half the week and growing drugs?

--------------------

[green]LEGALIZE![/green]

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: entheoman]
    #604047 - 04/10/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think the music scene in Amsterdam in order to make a nice living is no diffrent as in the rest of the world. And yes you could life of growing drugs ,but you wouldnt be rich or something ,there are so much people growing weed commercially that you wouldnt have a monopoly position.
but i think when you plan it verry big , you could have a modist income.

Paddo

Offlineentheoman
Stranger
    #604327 - 04/10/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you, you've been very helpful.  :smile: 

--------------------

[green]LEGALIZE![/green]

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #607908 - 04/14/02 07:45 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well, damn, that makes me want to move there, even MORE so than I do now. I want to get away from this shit thing called the "WAR ON DRUGS". Here's hoping, give me 10 years! :laugh: 

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Sheepish]
    #608304 - 04/14/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

How do you apply for citizenship? Just wondering for now.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#608909 - 04/15/02 09:25 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Forgot if this has been asked yet.

What's the LSD situation in Amsterdam?

--------------------

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Sheepish]
    #609670 - 04/16/02 02:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think it is now verry hard to apply for citizenship here in holland,because of the refugees problem here in Holland you have to complete to a lot of demands.But there are a lot of possibility's for a temporary citizenship.
Or find you self a nice girl here and marry here :smile:

Paddo 

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#609675 - 04/16/02 02:46 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well a couple of years ago i could get LSD within 5 min if i wanted to, but now its a lot harder for me to find any.
I dont know why,but i think there isnt a big market for it here anymore,and we have a lot of other stuf to trip on ,and a lot easyer to get in al the smart shops.(over the counter :Salvia,shrooms,catus,seeds,etc ,under the counter: DMT,designer drugs,Ketamine,pcp etc.

Edited by paddo (04/16/02 02:51 AM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#609768 - 04/16/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks

Two more questions if you don't mind:

1)How would one get "under the counter" drugs such as DMT?

2)You said it's hard to get citizenship in Holland. Could someone buy a one-way ticket to Holland, and just live there indefinately?

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#609771 - 04/16/02 06:47 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hehe, I'll bear that in mind (find a nice girl and marry her).

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#610103 - 04/16/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

Two more questions if you don't mind

No problem man!  :smile:

1) Just ask,but if you look suspicious or they think your a cop or sommething you get a no as a answer, or just make friends with the owner and let him get to know you.

2) Yep its hard, but it is always possible to buy a one-way ticket to holland and live here illegal,but you dont have the social bennefits like: unemployment insurance act, disablement insurance act or any other benefits.
And it's also impossible to get any legal work here because you dont have a social security number.
And when you get cuaght living here illegal ,you get a one way ticket back to your home country.......FOR FREE :smile: and direct deliviring you to the police ecause of the
Extradition treaty.

If you have any more question ,just ask....

Paddo 

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#610618 - 04/15/02 02:27 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well I was just thinking of going over to Amsterdam(or near there), and live there for as long as I wanted to. I didn't realize that that would be considered living there "illegally".

Could I live in England(a boat ride away from Amsterdam) indefinitely, or would I have to claim citizenship there also in order to get a job? I didn't realize that you had to be a citizen to get a job in these countries. I thought i'd just live in Amsterdam or England, get a job there, and keep my American citizenship "just in case".

This makes my dream of moving near Amsterdam more complicated because it's a commitment to give up your American citizenship. It might be difficult to get it back.

Shit.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#613159 - 04/19/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

So am I right guys?

If I fly to either Amsterdam or England, I would have to be a citizen in order to get a job there??

If so, that sucks. I want to stay there and get a job, but keep my American citizenship.

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Learyfan]
    #613168 - 04/19/02 06:33 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Anonymous]
    #614577 - 04/21/02 10:00 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

true story but I can't provide proof.

Learyfan I don't know for sure about Europe but I have hispanic friends who are mexican citizens and just work in the states on work permits, might be something to check into?

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

Edited by PsilocyberSpace (04/21/02 10:02 AM)

OfflineFrOgAgGhAnDi
Stranger
Loc: Conecticut!!!!
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: PsilocyberSpace]
    #614763 - 04/21/02 01:53 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm, if i remember right , my uncle(UK citizen) worked and lived in holland as a mason for a while.....i have no clue exactly how he did it but he did frequent the smart shops hehe

--------------------
Live as if you'll die today, dream as if you'll live forever.

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
    #615573 - 04/22/02 01:10 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I think that as long as you were born in the US and have a SS # you will always be an American Citizen.

Offlineking
pi-ho-qa-hiak

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: SherlockDrubu]
    #616175 - 04/23/02 08:47 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hello everybody,
this a very beautiful post, yes!
I am from Italy so Holland is not so far :wink:
can I make you a couple of questions?
what about renting an apartment instead of an hotel room?
is there any possibility about that?
and now the second question..
some friends of mine that have been to Amsterdam told me that spending the night outside in the streets or in pubs is quite dangerous because of the people you can meet...
is that true?
is Amsterdama dangerous city by night?
yes I know, every city is dangerous by night :smile:
but they told me that there's very little people around at night, apart from the bad ones...
so, if this is not true, please tell me
thank you everybody
byebye
kiNg 

--------------------
---_soLviTur_aMbuLando_---

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: king]
    #616371 - 04/23/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hi again,

1) Yes it is possible ,but only during the validity of your visa.
2) thats is pure bullshit! Some places could be more dangerous than other places,but in the city where evrything is happening it's safe :smile:

Paddo 

Edited by paddo (04/23/02 12:47 PM)

Offlineking
pi-ho-qa-hiak

#616394 - 04/23/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hi again Paddo
thank you for your help and sorry for my stupid friends :wink:
this is a good new!
bye again
kiNg 

--------------------
---_soLviTur_aMbuLando_---

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#617167 - 04/24/02 07:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sooooooo, you ARE SAYING that a person would have to be a citizen of Holland in order to get a job there?

No answer means "yes", and yes also means "yes"

--------------------

Offlinepaddo
 User Gallery

#617170 - 04/24/02 07:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well Learyfan it's verry difficult to explain, i don't know all the rules etc.
But i know you could work if you where a cictizen of Holland or any other EU (European Union) country and also you could go study in Holland and work (also when you are not from a EU country.
ut im sure there are more way's to come here and stay.

Why don't you try to call the dutch embassy in your country,i'm sure they would be glad to help you with all of your questions ,but i think it would be smart not to start about drug tollerance what we have here :wink:

Paddo 

OfflineOutdough
Mr
    #893572 - 09/19/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So-
Imagining that I am a citizen of an EU country (Germany, let's say), would it be possible for me to make a living growing shrooms in the netherlands (not necessarily amsterdam)? I understand Bulk tek, but I don't know how one convinces headshop owners to buy your stuff. I read here that a kilo goes for about 1800 Euro, so if I wanted to make maybe 60-70.000 a year, I would have to grow about 3-3.5kg a month, which is a LOT, but possible. Could that happen?

--------------------
There is no Dana only Zool.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#894978 - 09/20/02 04:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I was watching "The O'Reilly Factor" last night on Fox News network(?), and O'Reilly was discussing drug policy with some Libertairan guy.

O'Reilly said that there are twice as many kids smoking weed there, and that nothing compares to the dubautery(sp) of Amsterdam.

The Libertarian guy said that only half as many kids smoke weed there, and that it's a safe place.

Who do you believe?

--------------------

OfflineOutdough
Mr
    #895247 - 09/20/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do the dutch hate americans?

Less than any other western european country I have been in. The fact is, Americans have a way of behaving that irritates just about everyone else on the planet. That in mind, the dutch are a remarkably open and friendly society. So don't be a pig, obviously, but don't worry about people turning your nose up at you as they might in say... france or somewhere.

Do the dutch smoke less weed?

Unless you want to up and call the dutch government a bunch of liars, it seems that they do. they also use hard drugs at a fraction of the rate that americans do. Let's face it: the supply lines exist everywhere already, so if it makes economic sense to sell a drug, you can get it anywhere you want. Some exceptions are things like mescaline and more exotic stuff that isn't quite as lucrative. This is easier in NL because the people who sell put up a sign on the street.

My observation is that many of the things that foreigners associate with "the bad parts of town" (prostitution, tons of weed, sex shops, other fun stuff) can be found throughout many dutch cities. On the other hand, there isn't really a "bad part of town." you see all of this "crime", but you never feel as if you're about to get robbed/murdered/etc. Plus nothing compares to picking up some grass, rolling a joint, and smoking up as you stroll leisurely towards Ben & Jerry's...

--------------------

OfflineOutdough
Mr
    #895261 - 09/20/02 07:07 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

oh yeah-

learyfan, have you seen "Fierce Grace" (it's about Ram Dass)?

Cool movie.

And I screwed up the prices in my first quote. I was working things out in guilders.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Outdough]
    #895724 - 09/20/02 10:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

No, i've never seen that movie. I'd love to though.

--------------------

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #901194 - 09/23/02 06:37 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I ve always wanted to see europe. Does anyone have any answers to the felony question if they can here to go there?

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Edited by Penguin (09/23/02 11:05 AM)

OfflineSchainart
Stranger
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Penguin]
    #907871 - 09/25/02 05:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm a convicted felon and yes, you can leave the country and go to Holland.

OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Schainart]
    #1506390 - 04/29/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Does anyone know the price on peyote?

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1506728 - 04/30/03 02:54 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you're crossposting!

well, ok here you go:

www.dreamstore.nl

30 euro's

Offlinef8L
Triumph

#1518699 - 05/04/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I went to Utrecht University last summer for 2 1/2 months to study through my University. The study abroad program costs $2500 + food + airfare + expenses (accomedation, books, class & tuition fees are included). You stay in Utrecht, which is a 30 minute train ride from Amsterdam. It's a small but quant city, a great place to live for a few months (it has dozens of coffeshops and club type places as well).

I found the program to be really awesome and would recommend it to anyone. You live in a dorm with 9 others, sharing two bathrooms and a kitchen. The program mostly consists of people from my school but also has some others who applied. If you are in college you can apply to our University study abroad program. Message me if you want more information.

Edited by f8L (05/04/03 12:50 AM)

InvisibleWH15K3Y_50UR_PLZ
dar ghoul knight

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: f8L]
    #1518907 - 05/04/03 03:13 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

how exactly do you ask for something under the counter?

--------------------
~~We left our trash on eternity's skeleton~~

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1601134 - 06/02/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

A friend of mine said he just visited some friends who are Americans who live in Amsterdam.

He says you can live there without being a citizen.

Anyone?

--------------------

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
    #1604455 - 06/03/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

amsterdam is a terrific place and is loads of fun.

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #1604555 - 06/03/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I wanna go.....

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

Offlinesimo
Stranger
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! *DELETED* [Re: stefan]
    #3535318 - 12/23/04 09:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by simo

Reason for deletion: offer withdrawn

Invisiblericochet
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: simo]
    #3544641 - 12/26/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ok, I was just curious about the language issue since no one seemed to address it.

I'm an American who only speaks English fluently (with some Spanish but that's pointless in Holland). do most Dutch people speak English fairly fluently?

someone said the Dutch are more open-minded towards Americans, and I took that to mean they will understand that not all Americans are going to be able to speak Dutch. is this true? I would like to learn the language if I plan to visit for an extended amount of time, which I would like to, and possibly eventually move out of the U.S. since I differ with many Americans philosophically and regarding lifestyle choices.

I plan to go back to university here and finish my education and possibly get a masters degree in library science so I have 6 years of university completed. I think this would improve my chances of getting citizenship there, especially with an education and experience working in a specific field for a while. I am sure you don't know, but I wonder how easy it would be to find employment at a local library there. would I have to speak in Dutch with the students/locals, or would they be understanding and speak only English with me? also, do you have any clue how much money librarians make in a year? I'd possibly grow/sell pot on the side but definitely wouldn't want to only rely on that since the market is flooded and wouldn't be a very wise career choice especially with not having connections with coffeeshops etc.

I know in Sweden, Norway, and the Scandinavian countries that their languages are basically dying and that only the older people really speak in those languages all the time. most younger people under 30 speak English fluently. so, yeah, I'm just wondering if I were in Amsterdam and walking around on the street and needed to ask for directions to a smartshop or about staying in hostels or campsites etc. if I could get by just knowing English.

are there any good online resources for learning Dutch? I don't think my university offers a Dutch language course so I will have to learn on my own or take some German and hope that some of it is related. thanks for any help regarding this. great thread! :thumbup:

by the way, if someone could answer that guy's question about opium I'd appreciate that as well. is it pure? is it sold in smartshops over the counter or under the counter? how much does it cost per gram? etc.

Offlinenerdcam
nublet

Loc: London, UK
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: ricochet]
    #3544782 - 12/26/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hi

Thanks to whoever bought this thread to the front, it was most informative and useful. Thanks to Wiccan_Seeker for writing it originally and everyone who has contributed. It's now got me thinking about organising a trip with a few mates next summer :thumbup:

Rich

--------------------

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Loc: Wide open space
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: nerdcam]
    #3544823 - 12/26/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I already posted the following in The Pub, but all the Dutch guys seem to be here. Help is appreciated:

Any Dutch guys in the pub ?
We`ll be going to Scotland this January. The flight is from Schiphol Airport and we`re going to park the car for four days.
Unfortunately the Airport charges a total of 50,- Euro and I know lots of better ways to spend that money in A`dam...
We tried the Sports Arena, but it`s about as expensive.
So, does anyone have an advice were to park the car without spending a fortune ?
A safe place near a bus or subway station would be great.
BTW, we`re looking forward to spend some time in beautiful Scotland and amazing A`dam !!! :laugh:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3544884 - 12/26/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The December Flood of 2004

On the Second Christmas Day
The Ocean washed their Lives away
Without a warning the water came
In death the rich and poor are same
Many thousands on this day drowned
Their own street their burial ground
We sit and sigh by the TV
It happened to them not you or me
But on the Second Christmas Day
The Ocean washed their Lives away

In Holland English is spoken by a large segment of the population, especially young people. You can get by knowing only English if you realize that not everybody knows that language but there often is someone close by that does.

Smartshopsd are not widely endorsed by the general public. It is best to know the street and ask for that.
In Holland many things are go but lots of things are a no.

Opium is considered a Hard Drug here as laws are concerned. There is little of it around but when it is it tends to be highly potent Yugoslavian or Turkish. Remember, as said, that the Heroin in Holland averages 30-40% purity which can be twice or even eight times what a heroin user is accustomed to. Don't go mad on psychedelics and don't die ok?
Smartshops will not carry Opium: they would be closed down if they did.

The language is reasonably reminiscent of English and a phrasebook (downloaded on a Peer-to-Peer network perhaps) goes a long way.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
    #3545390 - 12/26/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wiccan Seeker, you`re still here ?
Any ideas about the parking issue ?

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: trinity7]
    #3548811 - 12/27/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hey you guys comin to scotland? YAY! scotlands so cool, weather sucks though, where abouts u goin?
anyway was wanderin whats the weather like in A'dam? and ive read a lot about the hash in coffee shops containing lots of impurities, is this true?
thanks,
Arf

Invisiblericochet
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! *DELETED* [Re: Asante]
    #3549523 - 12/27/04 06:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinedistortion
 User Gallery
Loc: Murder Mitten Flag
    #3550481 - 12/27/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wiccan Seeker - I don't know if this has already been asked, but what does it take to become a citizen in the Netherlands? Assuming that you do have to be a citizen to live there. Also, how hard is it to get a job there and what is the minimum wage??? Thanks!

--------------------
Think for Yourself. Question Authority.

-Timothy Leary

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#3552405 - 12/28/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Can you actually tell us about the art museum and garden place? Or any other cool museums and whatnot?

I have always wondered what I'd actually do while trippin' in Amsterdam, and was really hoping they'd have some cool museums.

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
Loc: Bay Area
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #3552986 - 12/28/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

omg www.dreamshop.nl sells the equivalent of 28 dried eighths of cubes for 142 euros. wow thats cheap.

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3553415 - 12/28/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

@arf: we?ll head for Edinburgh.
My boyfriend is a die hard Dundee United Fan ( he`s German - I don`t know why, but he just loves the boys in tangerine ).
We`ll spend his birthday watching DUFC vs. Hearts.
And when we?ll come back there?ll be an afternoon in A?dam. the Rock Planet, of course !!!

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

#3553467 - 12/28/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hey,
have fun in Edinburgh,people there seem to be generally very nice. i reccomend comin to the fair city of glasgow, not loads to see for tourists but is my home city so i love it! haha
Dundee, eh? haha was just havin a convo about dundee a few mins ago....lol
anyway have fun and be ready for some nasty weather!if you's happen to come to glasgow and get lost ill be happy to give some directions!

OfflineFunGuy4life
Shine on YouCrazy Diamond !!

Loc: Bluegrass Area
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3553482 - 12/28/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A new study has started using MDMA for elderly pain relief. Pure Mdma the real E back in the 60s-80s (still legal then) is like night and day compared to the salad bowl make up the normal E produced the past 10+ years.

MDMA will be legal in treating anxiety for the elderly that do not have much time left.

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: FunGuy4life]
    #3553543 - 12/28/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Actually we`ll spend a day in Glasgow, so I?d appreciate some advice where to go to in the evening.
We?ve been there before and ended up near the University. Had a good time, but if you could give some more directions ( sports bar for my boyfriend, place with rock music for me ? ), please do so.
Uh uh, looks like we hijack the Amsterdam thread...

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

#3553656 - 12/28/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

haha hope u guys dont mind!
place for good rock music.....go to sauchiehall street - pronounced "suck-ee-hall street" - theres a place near the top end (furthest away from city centre) i cant actually remember the name but you cant miss it its got a big sign sayin "real music, hard liquor" and it has a giant(and i mean giant) poster of the london calling album by the clash in the entrance.
sports bars, well im not a big sports fan but most places have huge tv's that'll show the big games if thats any help
yeh the uni's a cool place to hang,try princes square indoor shopping mall, full of snobs but its a nice place to go when its raining and they wont bother you and also go to the italian centre near merchant city that kinda place is less busy but nice also try kelvingrove park but stay away from it at night!!!
have fun!

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Arf]
    #3553758 - 12/28/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thnx!  :laugh: :mushroom2:

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

#3557310 - 12/29/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

its no problem! always here to help!

Offlinesaz3
DELA-WHERE?

Loc: REPRESENT!
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Arf]
    #3558454 - 12/29/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ok sorry about being late with this, but i just found this site the other day, i'm growing my own shrooms all is well :smile: my question about amsterdam is (since i want to live there in the future) you can sell marijuana, but you can't personally grow it?? like out in the open or anything?

--------------------
Only one Jah Rastafari

Offlinetomu
Surveyor

Loc: Oslo
    #3673571 - 01/24/05 05:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ricochet said:
I know in Sweden, Norway, and the Scandinavian countries that their languages are basically dying and that only the older people really speak in those languages all the time.

Uh.. where do you know that from? That's a laugh :smile:
Norwegian isn't dying in any way. Norwegians of course speaks norwegian with each other. Most of us speaks english in addition to our mother tounges though (we've got two! :?).

--------------------
"

OfflineAceventura
Stranger
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: tomu]
    #4428855 - 07/20/05 02:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I just got back from amsterdam and it is truly the best place in the world. Peyote is expensive. I did see San Pedro Cactus ground up into a powder in one of the smartshops. Many places had 10 peyote seeds for 10 euros. WHich you can grow peyote with over the course of a decade. There are so many smartshops you really need to spend a whole day looking and learning what each has before buying anything beyond a days worth of drugs. Best place ever. Period.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Aceventura]
    #4433040 - 07/21/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

in reference to the mesc Q:

i bought a 5yr old peyote for 30 Euro, it was between the size of a golf ball and a tennis ball. i cut it from the stem, ate it, went to vondel park. All it did was put me to sleep, of course that may have been attributed to the AMS weed, whose high never seems to go away. when i woke up i felt a little different, no other effects though.

dont plan on trying peyote unless you got 150 euro's to blow on a 50yr old plant. Though if you lack to conscious not to feel bad killing something thats older than you are, maybe you shouldnt be doing it in the first place.

OfflineAresofwow
Crazybotanist
Male
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: yousuck]
    #14461081 - 05/16/11 08:23 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Damn days gone by, use to live in Germany in the late 70's and early 80's as a GI.  Use to go to Amsterdam and Copenhagen (Christa-nea however u spell it in Copenhagen close down a long time ago), back then it seems like i paid no more the 50 cents for a hit when buying book or more.  Remember that place fondly, one place we called it the Cathouse, a houseboat with massive amounts of microdots of all colors!  Really do miss it, now recently divorce so I'm thinking why not revisit the place i so loved!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale