Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemarijuanaman04
journeyman
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Learyfan]
    #548441 - 02/11/02 10:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hello

Ive really been thinking about moving to the netherlands! Fourtuntally I was born there, but i don't have a dual-cititizinship!
My big question is how would i start off my new life in amsterdam!

Im only 19
I just got discharged from the airforce for failing a drug test (my life, at least in america, is screwed)
I think it would be easyer to start off in another country (netherlands, since i was born there), then in the US!
If i go to a country like netherlands would my record follow me, ( i have a perfect record other then that airforces drug test)

Please please ..... could you give me some info on how i start a new life in the netherlands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: marijuanaman04]
    #548520 - 02/12/02 12:55 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I was under the impression that dishonarable discharges weren't allowed to leave the country, aren't you on the same level as a felon now?

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: marijuanaman04]
    #548920 - 02/12/02 12:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

MJMAN:

Would your record follow you?
Dunno...
I DO no that in the vast majority of jobs one NEVER gets drugtested.
If you don't plan to work for the NL government, my guess would be no?
Anyone able to help MJMan04 out?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Asante]
    #555006 - 02/18/02 01:57 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, this is a cool thread that I haven't seen until now. Thanks for all the info. I would like to head that way one day, don't know when, but one day. :wink: 

--------------------

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #555026 - 02/18/02 02:40 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi there. thank you for all the information i found it a great help in planning my future.

my girlfriend at the moment is looking into moving to london for college next year. i suggested going to amsterdam, but she has yet to find any information on colleges there, or class's. if you know of any information on the colleges there it would be verry helpfull. shes looking to take botony class's.

an id love to get out of america and have a more peacefull life in an area of the world i dont have to fear every step i take whilst enjoying my mind.

thank you ahead of time

-monk ahh

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #555091 - 02/18/02 05:54 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

yep, the BLOKKER sells nitrous cartriges:)
Q for Wiccan: do you know where I can buy a cracker for these nitrous cartriges?

mazzel

Offlinehomage_etd
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: stefan]
    #556065 - 02/19/02 08:13 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I only have two quick questions:

1) Is it legal to grow mushrooms in A'Dam??

2) WHY THE FUCK IS MDMA ILLEGAL EVERYWHERE?!?
*cries* I really dont get it. MDMA and Mushrooms could seriously right this screwed up planet. Ive never and doubt i will ever be as happy/truthful/and empathetic as when i am on E and Psilocybin.

--------------------
*shrugs*

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: homage_etd]
    #556104 - 02/19/02 09:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Stefan: what's a cracker? (exept an alternate name for honky)

To HOMAGE:

1... Not illegal if you only grow a few shrooms a few months. Only the big compost-growers get busted.

2...Why MDMA is illegal everywhere? Well, I'd love to explain it to you:
Because of the ASSHOLES that generally FUCK UP EVERYTHING !!!
You know the type?
The ASSHOLE that takes 10 pills of xtc on a 24hr Raveparty, flushing it down with Vodka, takes 1/4gram of Speed in one snort to "Clear his head" and then starts a st. Vitusdance for hours on end without drinking. Then this ASSHOLE falls to the floor with severe heatstroke, screaming & pissing/shitting his pants in sheer horror because he can no longer escape the feelings he tried to "dance off".
911/112 gets called, he gets dragged to the hospital, 3 doctors are taken off other emergencies just to save mr. ASSHOLE and then the other day you read in the paper: "Juvenile gets in XTC-induced coma."
That's how Da Good Stuff gets illegal everywhere.
Because some who should be Mental Hospital Inpatients, well: aren't.

I agree that the CORRECT use of XTC & Shrooms may make the world a better place.
They just should find a cure for being an ASSHOLE and everything we enjoy can be legal again.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlineretardricky
Loc: hanover park Il
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: homage_etd]
    #556231 - 02/19/02 12:16 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms might be able to right this planet but E would just turn the planet into a bunch of homo's. Maybe I haven't eaten a pure pill of E but all it is to me is a bunch of random drugs pressed into a pill and sold for 25 bucks. Fuck ecstacy. Eat mushrooms acid suck NOS and smoke weed thats all you need

--------------------
Santa's not the only one with a bag this year.

Offlinehomage_etd
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: retardricky]
    #556239 - 02/19/02 12:31 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

heheh.. oh boy.. i love pot heads *snicker*

--------------------
*shrugs*

Anonymous

#556262 - 02/19/02 12:56 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"E would just turn the planet into a bunch of homo's"

Why do you say this, did your repressed homosexual urges
emerge when you took E?

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: ]
    #556353 - 02/19/02 02:34 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

E is fucking dirty. I'm not going to say anything about the people who do XTC, because I do understand how XTC and the raves could be important to them, but the drug itself is fucking dirty. Fake relationships, inactive parts of the brain (proven, not necessarily dangerous but why risk it when shrooms are 100x better?) Depression from depleted seretonin. Fuck XTC. I'll stick to drugs that make me a better person, thanks.

Oh and a cracker is what they call the tool that opens the nitrous cartridges.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#556359 - 02/19/02 02:39 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, RR:

If you think discovering strong positive inner feelings is just for homos, you'd better lay off on the E. If your mental state while on E reminded you of something homo...
Hey: 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine's just a molecule... It can't lay anything that psychological on you, man!
If it weren't in there already...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #556469 - 02/19/02 04:36 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

hmm odd ,. i guess no one read my post or had any information. or just ignored it.

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#556478 - 02/19/02 04:46 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

A cracker is a thing you use to open the nitrous cartriges and inflate balloons with them.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Monkah]
    #557151 - 02/20/02 05:11 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Monkah:
About College & Amsterdam: I just know A'Dam has his own University, but I don't know anything about what exactly they teach there. However: From way up north down to the deep south Holland's about 200miles across.
So anyone with a driver's licence or faith in the Public Transportation System can easily reach ANY Uni. Don't think you'll HAVE to be in A'Dam: Our major cities are a stone's throw apart. Anyone can help Monkah out?

To Pharm:
I can understand you dislike XTC & the scene that surrounds it. As to Braindamage: Got on the horn with some official Drug Info dudes & their final word was:

"There are no truely PROVEN permanent alterations found in human brains after moderate exposure to reasonably pure E. (like 1 tab/2months) Sure, every now & then some WOD-sponsored dr. Anslinger comes up with dramatic findings, but none has ever proven ANY permanent damage resulting from named exposure."

Sure: alot of things are really WRONG in the E-scene, but that's just to be expected. As to personal Growth & such: Remember A LOT of therapists who've used E in therapy stated that XTC is one of the VERY BEST Pharms ever discovered. Lots of them prefer E over "true" Psychedelics. I myself have had positive Life Changes due to it, and know of several who've benefitted too.
If you dislike E then everybody should be totally at peace with that. But please remember that good E can be utilized as a means of Personal Growth, too.
I like shrooms/LSD over E as well (like 10 : 1) but think E also is valuable.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#557152 - 02/20/02 05:16 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Stefan:

I only know of Nitrous Cartridges & the whipped cream dispensers they fit into.
Both are sold by BLOKKER.
I suggest you not using a balloon, but that you fill up a 10ltr/2 gallon plastic trashbag with them. More easy to use, you'll likely get higher but DON'T PULL IT OVER YOUR HEAD!!! (Never seen somebody do that, but have to warn...)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#557158 - 02/20/02 05:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

ok, thanks

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
    #557265 - 02/20/02 08:29 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"Remember A LOT of therapists who've used E in therapy stated that XTC is one of the VERY BEST Pharms ever discovered"

It was taken out of regular use by therapists for a reason. And I never said that XTC caused brain damage, I said that it does leave some parts of the brain inactive which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Learn to read.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineDivine_Madness

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #557347 - 02/20/02 10:00 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"It was taken out of regular use by therapists for a reason."

Becouse it got illegal.

--------------------
its all placebo

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds